O wise Tournamnet GODS

Where dead threads are laid to rest - No new topics, no new posts allowed

Moderators: Tournament Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

O wise Tournamnet GODS

Postby Antarctic_Moses on Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:28 pm

Hello,
I have completed steps six and seven in my tournament. But how do I know who wins a game, and how can i watch the progress
Private Antarctic_Moses

Medals: 1
Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: O wise Tournamnet GODS

Postby jrh_cardinal on Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:05 pm

First, this belongs in the General Info part of the tourney forum, but the (easiest) answer is game finder

go to game finder, there is a drop-down list thing for tournaments. Start typing in your tourney name (so you don't have to scroll through all 50 billion of them), then when yours is highlighted, click search.

If you want to only look for games waiting for players/active/completed you can check the corresponding box at the top of the game finder page (before you click search)

Also, if you are interested and have firefox (if you don't have it, you should honestly download it just for this site, I did, normally use chrome) you can download the Watch This Game add-on, allows you to click "watch" on any game, then you don't have to go to game finder every time. There are other add-ons that help for tourneys as well, you can find them all in the Tools/Enhancements forum
Sergeant 1st Class jrh_cardinal

Medals: 74
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (7)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (2)

Re: O wise Tournamnet GODS

Postby The Fuzzy Pengui on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:08 am

JRH hit this one right on the head. Moved on over to General Info.
Gilligan wrote:I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME
My stepmom locked the bathroom door
So I opened the lock with my shoelace
Corporal 1st Class The Fuzzy Pengui

Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (5)

Return to Tournament Archives