BRITISH THEMED TOURNAMENT! 90 GREAT PLAYERS NEEDED! BRING IT

Where dead threads are laid to rest - No new topics, no new posts allowed

Moderators: Tournament Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

BRITISH THEMED TOURNAMENT! 90 GREAT PLAYERS NEEDED! BRING IT

Postby cj1990 on Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:43 pm

This is the first tournament that I'm ever making and I'd love it if you could join, so I don't look stupid! I'm going to use every map there is in Britain, so feel free to fight!
Cook cj1990

Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)

Re: BRITISH THEMED TOURNAMENT! 90 GREAT PLAYERS NEEDED! BRIN

Postby HighlanderAttack on Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:56 am

cj1990 wrote:This is the first tournament that I'm ever making and I'd love it if you could join, so I don't look stupid! I'm going to use every map there is in Britain, so feel free to fight!

I am so sorry-but if you want to run a tourney--read the tourney handbook and then set it up properly.

Start with a small 16 or 32 player tourney so you get the hang of it.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
Lieutenant HighlanderAttack

Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (34) General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (5)
Tournament Contribution (34) General Contribution (2)

Return to Tournament Archives