How to get easy tournament medals

Where dead threads are laid to rest - No new topics, no new posts allowed

Moderators: Tournament Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

How to get easy tournament medals

Postby Qwert on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:58 am

I just realised that tournament requirement for organisin valid tournament its so low,that you can create very fast 10 to 100 tournament in almost one month.

Organiser get medal for creating 7 tournament games,and winner get medal for play 3 tournament games- these is what i call circus of Tournament,and i dont know how its these aloved to hepend-where its real rules here- ridiculos.

In these way( who its look that its acepted by tournament mods),everybody can get medal,very easy,and very fast.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

Re: How to get easy tournament medals

Postby Qwert on Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:37 am

good that TD notice that,its abouth time to bring some real tournament minimum requirement ,so that any future tournament,look to real tournament, not some kind of joke.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

Postby Night Strike on Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:59 pm

We've known this for a very long time, which is why some changes were put in place to the minimum requirements.
Lieutenant Night Strike
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (12) General Contribution (18)

Postby Qwert on Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:18 pm

that its good, where i can find these "rules" for minimum requirement for organising tournament?
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Night Strike on Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:36 pm

In the Tournament Handbook.
Lieutenant Night Strike
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (12) General Contribution (18)

Postby Qwert on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:07 am

well i find tournament handbook,and only what its required it number of players
""All tournaments must have at least the following amount of participants:

1v1 and Singles Tournaments: 16 players
Team Tournaments: 8 teams""
These mean that tournament organiser,can create tournament with only 3 games.
Two group of 8-each group play 1 game,and winner of bouth group play final 1vs1 game-tournament are over and TO and Winner get medals- and only what its need-create 3 tourny game.
Well i need to try create these tournament, its time that i also get easy medal,like all ready people get medals for that.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Night Strike on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:48 pm

qwert wrote:well i find tournament handbook,and only what its required it number of players
""All tournaments must have at least the following amount of participants:

1v1 and Singles Tournaments: 16 players
Team Tournaments: 8 teams""
These mean that tournament organiser,can create tournament with only 3 games.
Two group of 8-each group play 1 game,and winner of bouth group play final 1vs1 game-tournament are over and TO and Winner get medals- and only what its need-create 3 tourny game.
Well i need to try create these tournament, its time that i also get easy medal,like all ready people get medals for that.

Qwert, there are more rules than just those. Further down in the list it says the winner must play at least 3 games, meaning the organizer has to make more than 3.
Lieutenant Night Strike
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby Qwert on Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:39 pm

again these rules have big holes, so these mean that in mine example two winner of first group games,can set to play 1vs1 3 games,and these rule of winner 3 game,its apply. But these all ready hepend,
If you need help in creating new minimum required games for valid tournament,im happy to help.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Night Strike on Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:45 pm

That's fine if you're willing to help change the minimum requirement, but we're not looking to change them at this time.
Lieutenant Night Strike
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby Qwert on Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:53 am

What? So you want to say,that i can create tournament,and i only need to apply two rules?
1.minimum 16 players
2.Winner of Tournament need to have minimum 3 game played???
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If these correct, then i will create tournament, like example to see what its wrong.
DJ Teflon all ready find big hole in tournament rules, but its look that need time to all TD open hes eyes to see where is problem.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Night Strike on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:06 pm

qwert wrote:What? So you want to say,that i can create tournament,and i only need to apply two rules?
1.minimum 16 players
2.Winner of Tournament need to have minimum 3 game played???
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If these correct, then i will create tournament, like example to see what its wrong.
DJ Teflon all ready find big hole in tournament rules, but its look that need time to all TD open hes eyes to see where is problem.

qwert, I've always stated that I dislike tournaments that do the absolute minimum amount just to call it a tournament. I just know that we can't drastically increase the minimum requirements at this time because too many people prefer things they way they are.
Lieutenant Night Strike
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby Qwert on Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:41 pm

so total 5 games in one tournament for you its ok? And for you,these tournament deserve to be awarded with medals???
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Bones2484 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:42 pm

qwert wrote:so total 5 games in one tournament for you its ok? And for you,these tournament deserve to be awarded with medals???

I believe he's answered this question multiple times in this thread already. Give it a rest.
Major Bones2484

Medals: 65
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (9) General Contribution (1)

Postby Qwert on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:52 pm

then i will try these nonsence.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Night Strike on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:04 pm

:roll:

So you will go and do the exact thing you're complaining about?? Figures you wouldn't actually mean what you say. I'm pretty sure you're the first person to set up this type of tournament since the new rules were put in place, so you're the one trying to create a problem that doesn't exist. Thanks for showing your maturity.

:roll:
Lieutenant Night Strike
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Next

Return to Tournament Archives