Conquer Club

dragon dor

Where dead threads are laid to rest - No new topics, no new posts allowed

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

dragon dor

Postby Qwert on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:09 pm

Well these is open letter to anyone who whas sit for dragon dor account,to take games in mine tournament Yugoslav League.
I know that he is vacation,and also with hem in conversation,rules alove for player to have replacement for hem to play if he in vacation. I dont know if he give to someone instruction for babysit , and to take games, because he is in good position in tournament,and will be bad that i be forced to give hem red card.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Re: dragon dor

Postby Lindax on Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:07 pm

qwert wrote:Well these is open letter to anyone who whas sit for dragon dor account,to take games in mine tournament Yugoslav League.
I know that he is vacation,and also with hem in conversation,rules alove for player to have replacement for hem to play if he in vacation. I dont know if he give to someone instruction for babysit , and to take games, because he is in good position in tournament,and will be bad that i be forced to give hem red card.

I never saw dragon dor sign up for your tournament, does he speak serbian/croatian/bosnian?

Lx
International Tournaments
Colonel Lindax
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby Qwert on Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:11 pm

lindax, ahm you read rules of tournament? I know that its a little long rules,but you give approval(actualy we together make some adjustment in case that dont have enough player from language area to be reserve) , so you know what write there(wink)
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Lindax on Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:45 pm

qwert wrote:lindax, ahm you read rules of tournament? I know that its a little long rules,but you give approval(actualy we together make some adjustment in case that dont have enough player from language area to be reserve) , so you know what write there(wink)

You're correct, I forgot about the reserves. :D

Lx
"Winning Solves Everything" - Graeko
Colonel Lindax
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Return to Tournament Archives