Something all Forum Newbies should know

Where dead threads are laid to rest - No new topics, no new posts allowed

Moderators: Tournament Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Something all Forum Newbies should know

Postby Tupence on Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:39 pm

This:

Means you have already posted in the topic.

This:

Means you have not.

In the past couple of days at least 5 people have signed up for the same tournament twice or more!
Important Tournament Notice

The data for ALL of my tournaments has potentially been lost. I am working to recover it but as I am away on business all of this week, there will be some delay. Sincere apologies.
Private Tupence

Medals: 67
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (2)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7) Tournament Contribution (20) General Contribution (2)

Re: Something all Forum Newbies should know

Postby lostatlimbo on Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:53 pm

I think some people don't even read what the tournament is about. They just sign up for everything.

I like to have something they have to respond with that makes sure they read at least the most important bits.
Lieutenant lostatlimbo

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (2) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (8)

Return to Tournament Archives