Conquer Club

Sending all Particapents PMs

Where dead threads are laid to rest - No new topics, no new posts allowed

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Sending all Particapents PMs

Postby CJ Lues on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:58 am

Hey guys,

I am running a Tourney A-Team Special

I now want to BCC all the participants a PM, is there a easier or faster way than to add all the player's names one by one? or maybe a way to save the list once i entered them them the first time?

-CJ-
Sergeant CJ Lues

Location: I love a good plan, and i just love it when a plan comes together!

Re: Sending all Particapents PMs

Postby chapcrap on Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:17 am

CJ Lues wrote:Hey guys,

I now want to BCC all the participants a PM, is there a easier or faster way than to add all the player's names one by one? or maybe a way to save the list once i entered them them the first time?

-CJ-

You can use a player list and copy it to the box where you put players names. Then click the Add BCC button and all of the players will be added to the BCC.

That's why I make a player list in all of my team tournaments, instead of just a team list. If you have the player list available, you can just copy and paste all of the names.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Re: Sending all Particapents PMs

Postby CJ Lues on Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:39 pm

chapcrap wrote:
CJ Lues wrote:Hey guys,

-CJ-

You can use a player list and copy it to the box where you put players names. Then click the Add BCC button and all of the players will be added to the BCC.

That's why I make a player list in all of my team tournaments, instead of just a team list. If you have the player list available, you can just copy and paste all of the names.

I tried to add them like that but I placed them all in the same line, then i noticed i had to put them underneath each other... Thanx! ;)
Sergeant CJ Lues

Location: I love a good plan, and i just love it when a plan comes together!

Return to Tournament Archives