Conquer Club

Auto tournament question!

Where dead threads are laid to rest - No new topics, no new posts allowed

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Auto tournament question!

Postby pearljamrox2 on Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:08 pm

I'm in an auto tournament. http://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?mode=autotournament&tournament_id=1739 This is suppose to be a round robin format. So why am I playing against a player that I have already played against? That is not how a round robin works. That means there will be a player that I play twice and another player I dont play against.
Major pearljamrox2

Re: Auto tournament question!

Postby Lindax on Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:25 am

pearljamrox2 wrote:I'm in an auto tournament. http://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?mode=autotournament&tournament_id=1739 This is suppose to be a round robin format. So why am I playing against a player that I have already played against? That is not how a round robin works. That means there will be a player that I play twice and another player I dont play against.

It's a test clan tournament. I'll look into it.

Lx

EDIT: It's being rectified right now.
"Winning Solves Everything" - Graeko
Colonel Lindax
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Re: Auto tournament question!

Postby pearljamrox2 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:00 pm

I see you have fixed my game. Thank you for that. If I'm speaking too soon, forgive me, but you must fix more than just my game. Gabriel and dominator have already played. KraphtOne and takman2k have already played. WPBRJ and notyou2 have already played. Chewie and takman2k have played. bergy1 and notyou2 have played. Tviorr and Razorvich have played. If you would like my assistance in figuring out who still needs to play..shoot me a pm and I will break it down.
Major pearljamrox2

Return to Tournament Archives