Conquer Club

3 tournaments???

Where dead threads are laid to rest - No new topics, no new posts allowed

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

3 tournaments???

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:18 pm

Wow, I cant believe what has come of the tournament dept. Only 3 tournaments accepting invites? I remember when there were multiple pages of tourneys waiting to fill. I suppose the TD's are enjoying all the free time sitting in the break room at least.

Wow again.
Major WILLIAMS5232

Re: 3 tournaments???

Postby Mad777 on Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:11 am

not really enjoying seeing that few tournament only available for sign in....it is sad for the community...

We (TDs) are trying to bring up to all TOs the flame was few years ago when the community tournament was on top of the hill...
Auto tournament helped players to trust more automated tournament since those are more simple and cruising alone with few to no TO involvement after it start.

I want to hope that we will find a way to bring up more enthusiasm For TOs so we can see more activity within the community tournament.

So far the TPA6 season had 3 tournaments up and no issue to fill those up...even do it wasn't a huge rush on joining it 8-)

.....if you have ideas please feel free to speak up ;)

cheers
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:48 pm

Mad777 wrote:We (TDs) are trying to bring up to all TOs the flame was few years ago when the community tournament was on top of the hill...

According to the activity in the thread, I would not have noticed.

I used to run them, but got slightly burnt out, quit caring, and got myself a ban. I might would ease back into the scene depending on what hoops I would have to jump through in order to do so. And whether or not there are enogh players to keep organizing enjoyable.

Its no secret the site is receding, but it would seem that the tournament dept is doing so at a faster pace. With that in mind, I don't know if it can be helped.
Major WILLIAMS5232

Postby Mad777 on Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:02 am

...I used to run them, but got slightly burnt out, quit caring, and got myself a ban. I might would ease back into the scene depending on what hoops I would have to jump through in order to do so. And whether or not there are enogh players to keep organizing enjoyable.

Your ban as TO expired December 21st last year so you will not have any hoops to jump if you plan on organizing something... ;)
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:45 am

Mad777 wrote:
...I used to run them, but got slightly burnt out, quit caring, and got myself a ban. I might would ease back into the scene depending on what hoops I would have to jump through in order to do so. And whether or not there are enogh players to keep organizing enjoyable.

Your ban as TO expired December 21st last year so you will not have any hoops to jump if you plan on organizing something... ;)

Alright then sir, thanks for looking into that. I think I will start up one or two then.

:-$
Major WILLIAMS5232

Return to Tournament Archives