Conquer Club

Deleted Games Due to Bug on 1/21/08

Where dead threads are laid to rest - No new topics, no new posts allowed

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Deleted Games Due to Bug on 1/21/08

Postby Optimus Prime on Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:20 am

If anyone knows for sure that one of their tournament games was deleted, please do your best to notify your respective tournament organizers about it. There may or may not be a huge problem, but it seems that lots of games on the Classic map are being deleted, so if you requested one of them be deleted and it was for a tournament, please let that tournament's organizer know.

This will help us in keeping records straight and making sure that the tournaments run smoothly.

If it is easier for you, simply report in this thread which tournament you were in and which games were deleted due to the bug. I'll archive this thread in a week or so after all issues have been resolved.

Regards, Optimus Prime
Cadet Optimus Prime

Postby Frop on Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:24 am

To be on the safe side we should start a vote to immediately terminate all the active games, reset all the scores and disable freestyle games.
Captain Frop

Postby DiM on Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:26 am

Frop wrote:To be on the safe side we should start a vote to immediately terminate all the active games, reset all the scores and disable freestyle games.

agree :D
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Postby Optimus Prime on Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:39 am

Frop wrote:To be on the safe side we should start a vote to immediately terminate all the active games, reset all the scores and disable freestyle games.

I don't think you have a full understanding of how much work that would mean for far too many people. ;)

If there are games where nobody took their turn, then they don't need to be discounted. If there are games where nobody playing minds because it didn't affect the gameplay in their minds then they don't need to be discounted. They only games I will require to be replayed are the ones that were deleted.

Otherwise, it is up to the individual tournament organizers to do as they see fit.
Cadet Optimus Prime

Postby Night Strike on Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:41 am

I think he was referring to site-wide rather than just tournaments to be a pain.
Major Night Strike

Postby Sir. Ricco on Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:44 am

The only tournament i am running with classic map is the classic drop down. and all games are there.
Captain Sir. Ricco

Postby Lufsen75 on Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:51 pm

All games that I run seems to be fine.
Corporal 1st Class Lufsen75

Return to Tournament Archives