Conquer Club

WANTED- A FEW SLIGHTLY EVIL PEOPLE

Where dead threads are laid to rest - No new topics, no new posts allowed

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

WANTED- A FEW SLIGHTLY EVIL PEOPLE

Postby panzermeyer on Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:24 am

Have you ever picked up an outhouse at a party and moved it back 3 feet? ( Make sure hole is shallow, as rescue operation is not fun). If so, this could be your clan.

To qualify, post hear and tell the cc community a "personal evil story" and you might be in!

No whiners,minors,deadbeats, or lite-beer drinkers.

No cheating or dishonorable play.

Bad grammer, punctuation, (some) spelling, acceptable, you do not have to be an english teacher, but if you slept with yours, you would probably qualify!
Captain panzermeyer

Postby Roger Dodger on Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:51 am

i don't want to join but, i do have a slightly evil story::

this story is true the names involved have not been added to protect their identity :twisted:

my brother has the mother-in-law from hell. she truly is the devil. she treats him like garbage and she is just an all around nasty evil person with anyone that is in our family.
with that said. when i was a 18. i already knew she was satan. and one day she made my neice cry over something that was between kids. she went crying. was missing for several hours to be found under the cabin with a huge gash on her are. i swore i would get even.. a yr passed and it was her b'day. i went to the novelty store and bought a double ended sexual device and put it inbetween the house door & screen. she being the kind of person that wanted all her neighbors to envy her came out that morning, yelled Oh how nice someone left me flower for my b'day.
opening the box was a small not saying : Happy B'day this is for you to go F** yourself. she pulled it out of the box and i swear you could here the scream for blocks.

moral to the story.. everyone gets what they deserve at one time or another.

the end
Private Roger Dodger

Postby OwlLawyer on Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:50 am

Do you still have the device?

Oh... um... I'm not asking for me... uh... my friend was curious.
Corporal OwlLawyer

Postby panzermeyer on Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:50 am

maybe your mother-in-law wants to join?
Captain panzermeyer

Postby Roger Dodger on Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:54 am

she's old and rechid can't spell that word.. payback is a wonderful thing.

and no owl i do not have it.... she did keep it lmao
Private Roger Dodger

Postby Lycan on Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:17 pm

a place for slighty evil fucked up stories? check. so i cant remember the good ones right now but I was just down in denmark a couple of months ago at this weeklong music festival, and totaly shitfaced for most of it. the part i remember enjoying most was the night Bob Dylan played right.. so me and my new swedish friend(who just got out of jail apperantly) get hammered drunk then decide to go f*ck with Bobbie. we get to the concert late charge our way to the front screaming obscenitys and howling laughter then start yelling at Bob to come the f*ck down and drink beer. HEY BOBBY! WE GOT BEER BOB! COME ON BOB WE GOT BEER! so Bob gives us eye contact a couple times.. fucker heard us. dont know why we didnt get arrested. then we start yelling f*ck BOB! WE GOT BEER! nonstop as we charge out of the concert. damn i never laughed so hard in my life, we were the two biggest assholes in all the 50,000 people that were there. we then went on to get even more shitfaced, assulting people with drinking songs. I woke up the next morning in my tent with a girl who tells me she had a threesome with sum germans earlier that night.. that REALLY grossed me the f*ck out. but f*ck man what a night.. I love telling this story
It's far better to have a good time you won't remember than a dull time you will.
Private 1st Class Lycan

Postby Capt Killroy on Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:40 pm

true story my brother stole from me i got so pissed off at him i combed my asshole hairs with his toothbrush next morning i watched him brush his teeth i had a big ole smile on my face
Corporal Capt Killroy

Postby Utafar on Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:52 pm

thats fucked up
Sergeant 1st Class Utafar

Postby thejackofhearts on Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:54 pm

One time on a camping trip my friend got shit faced and passed out in a lawn chair. We dug a trench around him and filled it with gasoline then lit it on fire and threw ice water on him. He woke up and was all pissed off, then he saw the fire and got scared. he fell through it and caught his pants on fire. we all just laughed. then the forest rangers showed up and we got an all expenses paid two night stay in the county jail.
Cook thejackofhearts

Postby Utafar on Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:06 pm

no thats funny
Sergeant 1st Class Utafar

Postby thejackofhearts on Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:59 pm

on that same camping trip, someone fell asleep in a hammock and we untied it and moved it up the trees so he was about fifteen feet off the ground.
Cook thejackofhearts

Postby wcaclimbing on Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:30 pm

how would you get it that high and still manage to tie it with someone sleeping on it?
Private 1st Class wcaclimbing

Postby thejackofhearts on Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:33 pm

there was like three people in each tree, and they were big oaks.
Cook thejackofhearts

Postby Capt Killroy on Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:50 am

hey he said evil well you f*ck with me thats the kind of shit i do another true story i was living in miami fl with three others dudes one of them stole my girlfriends ring he made a bowl of tunafish salad i jerked off in it fucking bastard i also pissed in hie chicken and yellow rice i sat there and watched him eat my jiz and piss
Corporal Capt Killroy

Postby wcaclimbing on Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:01 pm

one day i took a bunch of gatorade bottles, filled them with water, put a card over the opening and turned them over everywhere in the school cafeteria. the card kept the water from falling out when i turned them over, but it is impossible to move the bottles after they have been turned over without the water pouring out. I laughed when the custodians tried to clean up the mess, because every one they picked up poured water all over the room and made a huge mess 8)

Postby panzermeyer on Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:43 pm

I think I'm attracting some questionable characters here. My example was an urban legend, some of your "personal" stories are a little scary, although the hammock story was cool. No more clan intentions here.
Captain panzermeyer

Postby wcaclimbing on Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:08 pm

???
this isnt a clan?

Postby joeyjordison on Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:55 pm

u guys hav done some really evil things. maybe i am just to nice but the only thing that comes to mind was i was pissed off with a guy so in the night i went to his tent with 3 other mates and flat packed the tent then started hittin then tent with him in it with sticks.
Major joeyjordison

Postby x on Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:05 pm

One night, I really had to get up early the next morning, so I tried to go to sleep early and managed to pull it off - lying in bed trying to fall asleep is torture for me. Then a car alarm went off. It kept going off for at least a half an hour.

So I took nails and propped them up next to all his tires, took crazy glue and glued his windshield wipers to the windows. I wanted to take crazy glue and stick it in the driver's side door key hole, and then do something nasty to the passenger side door handle, but I don't think I went that far.

What do I win?
Private 1st Class x

Dude

Postby biggsf73 on Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:45 am

Lycan wrote:a place for slighty evil fucked up stories? check. so i cant remember the good ones right now but I was just down in denmark a couple of months ago at this weeklong music festival, and totaly shitfaced for most of it. the part i remember enjoying most was the night Bob Dylan played right.. so me and my new swedish friend(who just got out of jail apperantly) get hammered drunk then decide to go f*ck with Bobbie. we get to the concert late charge our way to the front screaming obscenitys and howling laughter then start yelling at Bob to come the f*ck down and drink beer. HEY BOBBY! WE GOT BEER BOB! COME ON BOB WE GOT BEER! so Bob gives us eye contact a couple times.. fucker heard us. dont know why we didnt get arrested. then we start yelling f*ck BOB! WE GOT BEER! nonstop as we charge out of the concert. damn i never laughed so hard in my life, we were the two biggest assholes in all the 50,000 people that were there. we then went on to get even more shitfaced, assulting people with drinking songs. I woke up the next morning in my tent with a girl who tells me she had a threesome with sum germans earlier that night.. that REALLY grossed me the f*ck out. but f*ck man what a night.. I love telling this story

Dude, we should hang out...lol come to SF and se how we do it!!!
And I will strike down with great vengence and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brother. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengence upon you. - Jules (Pulp Fiction)
Sergeant 1st Class biggsf73

Postby Pedronicus on Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:57 am

Theres an arsehole in my street that thinks the spot directly outside his house, is the bit of the road that belongs to him for parking his car.

(In London, its very hard to find somewhere to park - let alone outside your front door)

I drove home one day, and discovered that this guys space was free... so I parked there. I had to go out later, and returned to my car to discover that someone had thrown bits of bread on my bonnet and roof - and my car was covered in birds pecking and scratching away.

Drove off with the right hump.

Got back home and went upstairs and shit onto a piece of paper I was holding. went outside and stuck the turd inside his drivers door handle. (It's one of those sort of flat / cant see behind it handle)

revenge is a dish best served warm and steaming
Highest position 7th. Highest points 3311 All of my graffiti can be found here
Major Pedronicus

Return to Tournament Archives