Conquer Club

Imperial Dragoons vs Bounty Hunters 21 game series

Where dead threads are laid to rest - No new topics, no new posts allowed

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby horizon on Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:34 pm

Bounty Hunters win game #8
"Rockin' and rollin', splishin' and a-splashin',
Over the horizon, what can it be?" - No More Kings
http://www.school-house-rock.com/King.html
Major horizon

Postby Blitzaholic on Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:15 pm

Marv and Poet, why was that a lot of class????? All i said was that the dragoons overall have a bit more of abundance in overall great players, I said earlier that I was loyal to the clan and master chief, he invited me and I stick with him, he is a very solid player, one of the best. I just stated my opinion was all, did you all misread something I wrote?
General Blitzaholic

Postby Fireside Poet on Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:28 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:Marv and Poet, why was that a lot of class????? All i said was that the dragoons overall have a bit more of abundance in overall great players, I said earlier that I was loyal to the clan and master chief, he invited me and I stick with him, he is a very solid player, one of the best. I just stated my opinion was all, did you all misread something I wrote?

I think you misunderstood. Chief was offering you an exit if you so desired. That was the source of my comments.
Click this logo for more information on joining!
Major Fireside Poet

Postby Ronaldinho on Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:03 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:Marv and Poet, why was that a lot of class????? All i said was that the dragoons overall have a bit more of abundance in overall great players, I said earlier that I was loyal to the clan and master chief, he invited me and I stick with him, he is a very solid player, one of the best. I just stated my opinion was all, did you all misread something I wrote?

Yeah like what FP said, Mc was just saying, if you wished that you are free to join the Dragoons, but we can all see your are loyal to your clan, and we respect you for that, well played in the tourny Blitz and i hope we get to to this again some time :)
Sergeant Ronaldinho

Postby casper on Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:54 pm

Game 20 Phillipines #80630 goes to the Dragoons :-)
Major casper

Postby JessieDarlin on Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:59 pm

Game 80623 - Hunters
Lieutenant JessieDarlin

Postby Master Chief on Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:34 pm

game #12 goes to the Hunters! I came in and eliminated 4 people on one turn... unfortunately I had to eliminate one of my own to get some more cards and ensure that they didn't get him and his cards if I failed. good game guys. We aren't gonna just roll over in our graves... ;-) Thanx for the invite, I'll think about it. Would it be possible to be in 2 clans? Or would that be too difficult?
Captain Master Chief

Postby Fireside Poet on Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:52 pm

Master Chief wrote:game #12 goes to the Hunters! I came in and eliminated 4 people on one turn... unfortunately I had to eliminate one of my own to get some more cards and ensure that they didn't get him and his cards if I failed. good game guys. We aren't gonna just roll over in our graves... ;-) Thanx for the invite, I'll think about it. Would it be possible to be in 2 clans? Or would that be too difficult?

Well played, Chief. We had that game in hand too. :(
Major Fireside Poet

Postby maniacmath17 on Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:06 pm

Yeah, I took out red, and was all set to take out green until I ran into the buzzsaw that is the defending dice, lol. Good game.
Brigadier maniacmath17

Postby Master Chief on Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:51 pm

oh what, it can't be that we MAY have actually won a game on our own merit? Does it have to be that you guys just screwed up? lol. how arrogant can you be!? And I'm actually thinking about stepping down as clan leader, if I do, I'll probably accept your offer. I hate to leave my clan behind, but maybe you can accept some of them into yours and we can combine ours to make a super clan? lol. wishful thinking maybe? I mean it's either that or I leave CC completely.... 'cause I can't continue being clan leader.... and I don't really want to leave all of them hanging...
Captain Master Chief

Postby Marvaddin on Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:35 pm

Hmmmm... super clan... very interesting idea :) We really have some inactive player we could replace... Some fresh blood would make the games interesting. Maybe we could revival our "Game of the Day" Project, and start more Dragoons open games...
Major Marvaddin

Postby Ronaldinho on Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:48 am

Marv this is a good offer, except some from there clan kick ou those bone idle people in our clan, we once again have full activeness ( some some point anyway) and then we can make our 2nd tourny better, (dan will love it ;) ) and we get friendly honest people wanting in and we dont have to do any work, PERFECT. lol
Sergeant Ronaldinho

Postby Master Chief on Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:34 pm

It would take a lot of weight off of my shoulders, I know of quite a few that would be perfect candidates if you are looking for a certain amount or a certain calibur. Are there any restrictions? Let me know, I think we'd crush the opposition personally. ;-)
Captain Master Chief

Postby Master Chief on Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:38 pm

Game #11 goes to clapper001, nyg5680, and Master Chief!! Score one for the good guys!! So, what's it feel like to lose to 2 privates? They are deceptively good, as you can tell from their positive feedbacks. How many more games do we have left to play?
Captain Master Chief

Postby Fireside Poet on Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:20 pm

Master Chief wrote:Game #11 goes to clapper001, nyg5680, and Master Chief!! Score one for the good guys!! So, what's it feel like to lose to 2 privates? They are deceptively good, as you can tell from their positive feedbacks. How many more games do we have left to play?

Feels just like the other times I've lost to privates. ;) Matters little to me.
Major Fireside Poet

Postby Master Chief on Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:40 pm

Yeah, I know, I was just kidding. If you knew me, you'd understand. ;-)
Captain Master Chief

Postby barbie on Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:13 pm

While that may be true Blitz, we have all the good looking ones, thats gotta count for something.
Sergeant barbie

Postby barbie on Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:49 pm

ok, that made no sense, was responding to last post on page 1, and this is the reason I dont write in the forum
Sergeant barbie

Postby Master Chief on Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:53 pm

plus, we won 9 out of 21 games, which means that they only won 12. It was closer then you all are making it out to be. You aren't THAT much better than us.... ;-)
Captain Master Chief

Postby Master Chief on Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:53 pm

fyi, all of the games have been completed, despite the non-updated list.
Captain Master Chief

Postby Blitzaholic on Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:16 pm

I would leave the clan to join ronald and dragoons only if masterchief, osujacket, and barbie could go with me (blitzaholic), if not, i will not. i am loyal to masterchief, barbie and osujacket, we are the 4 horseman, lol. so, think about it, let me know.
General Blitzaholic

Postby Blitzaholic on Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:17 pm

yes, you are right master chief, it was 12-9, very close, and if we entered more games, we woulda probably won, osu and i only entered two i think, so, very very close, good job all
General Blitzaholic

Postby Marvaddin on Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:45 pm

Well, the 4 horsemen seem ok to join, even why the Dragoons are also a cavalry unit :)

About some more bounty hunters, I dont know, I would like to know the complete list... Our requirements to join use to be 1200 points / 20 games (also know as lieutenant status :wink: ) and honourable behaviour, which I bet you all have...
Major Marvaddin

Postby Ronaldinho on Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:30 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:I would leave the clan to join ronald and dragoons only if masterchief, osujacket, and barbie could go with me (blitzaholic), if not, i will not. i am loyal to masterchief, barbie and osujacket, we are the 4 horseman, lol. so, think about it, let me know.

You'd be very welcome to join, havent played much with barbie and osujacket, but Mc and Blitz you are very trustworthy people and would be welcome anywhere, hope to get to know barbie and Osu more :)
Sergeant Ronaldinho

Postby Fireside Poet on Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:39 pm

I've played with all 4 on more than one occasion. Never a problem and always put up a good fight. In fact, I think I've triples and doubled with a couple from time to time as well, so I can certainly vouch if need be.
Major Fireside Poet

PreviousNext

Return to Tournament Archives