1v1 Singles League
We (amazzony and simor) have decided to take over yorkiepeter’s League that he successfully ran for 3 seasons: Season 1, Season 2, Season 3. It’s a huge league with 100 players and overall 900 [and a bit more] games will be played per season. For me, it was the first tournament that I joined and I have good memories about it so I feel that it's worth running and I hope that all of you will enjoy it.
yorkiepeter wrote:Matches are set so that non premiums with 2 slots available will be able to play.
- 100 players will be put into 10 Divisions of 10 players.
- Divisions will be made according to rank as much as possible
- Season 4 is a continuation of Season 3 (players from Season 3 have an option to advance to Season 4 and after that new players will be used)
- Season lasts for 6 weeks, during that time everybody has to play 18 games.
- Everybody has to play 9 games on their home field and 9 away (once with every person in their Division).
- Every 2 weeks (3 times in total) 6 games will be made for everybody.
- More detailed explanation how to join games will be given when League starts.
- All games are 1v1 Sequential, Casual and Standard.
- Each participant must choose their home settings (Map, Cards, Fortifications, FoW).
For now, we are waiting people from Season 3 to confirm their wish to keep playing in Season 4 but at the same time accepting new applications to join the league
If you wish to join, please fill out following form:
*Home settings: (Map, Cards, Fortifications, FoW)
(*) Replace the word with your desired Setting. Example (Classic, No Cards, Unlimited, No Fog).
Settings to pick from.
Map: all maps allowed
Cards: No Cards, Flat Rate, Escalating
Fortifications: Adjacent, Chained, Unlimited
FoW: Yes Fog, No Fog
Settings' Statistic of Season 4: CLICK HERE
Common sense rules
1) I am the organiser. If something is wrong or needs to be taken care of/changed then I have the right to do it.
2) Ignore list will be ignored in my tournament (aka if you have somebody in the list who you need to play then for tournament games you need to remove him/her from your ignore list).
3) Alliances are not allowed.
4) With any problems, contact amazzony or simor