I suppose I should ask a few map readability questions:
- Is it? If not, what, and where?
- Is it relatively apparent that The Trailers, McAlister Field House, and Locker Rooms have no continent?
- Are the continents well-defined as is?
- Is the size of the Parade Deck obvious enough? The thing connects to 12 territories all over the map.
- Are the special attack features (Tower Bombard, Companies --> Battalions) well-explained?
Ditocoaf wrote:Excellent map; looks fun. Esp. like the large territory in the middle, bordering practically everything; adds some interesting aspects to gameplay. There should be some bonus for holding it, though. If you can grab it and the tower, it should be easier to defend.
I think the position of the Parade Deck is reward enough. If you hold it, you're within striking distance of virtually everybody. Conversely, you can use it to go all the way across the map to strike at someone. The territory will see heavy use as is, and a bonus would be unnecessary.