Idea by Knighthawk
Hard work by Hath (writing of rules and making of spreadsheet)
Run by KnighthawkAll games are 6 player games, sorry if there was confusion about it being a set of 1 vs. 1 games.
1. *Premium is required for this tournament*
2. 54 Players
3. 6 players (randomly assigned) per division each round
a. Round 1 – 9 divisions
b. Round 2 – 3 divisions
c. Round 3 – 1 division
4. Everyone is given 21 chips to start each round (previous round success has no bearing on future rounds).
5. 6 games at a time - all players must choose a home map to “deal.” If you don’t choose or absolutely can’t decide, we will randomly select one for you.
a. The following maps are OFF LIMITS: World 2.1, Conquer man, Battle of Actium, Waterloo, Age of Realms (Magic and Might), Feudal War, Age of Merchants, Circus Maximus
6. All games are Sequential, Escalating, Unlimited Fortifications, and No Fog
7. After the games are started, everyone is required before their first turn on each game
to wager 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 on each game. You must wager each number once and only once for all games in your set of games (Based on the drop or your general ability on the map or whatever you feel will give you the edge!).
To wager on the game DO NOT post in the thread (unless you want your wagers made public…I wouldn’t think you would but maybe you do). Private Message Knighthawk here LINKY!
with your wagers on each game.
b. The penalty for missing wagers on games will be -1 chip off the round total for each turn in each game that you take before you wager.
c. Scores will only be shown *AFTER* all games end for the group. If you wish to state your wagers publicly (or lie…it is CC “poker” after all) that’s up to you.
8. Whoever wins the game receives the amount of chips wagered on that game.
9. At the end of the round the top 2 players with the most chips move on to the next round.
a. In the event of a tie between the 2nd and 3rd place players, 3 head-to-head games will be played on Classic, each player must wager 4-2-1 on the games.
b. In the event of a tie between more than 2 players for the last spot (or first spot) we will resolve the issue in the fairest way possible we can come up with.
10. Players may change their home map before the next round by posting in the thread BEFORE the games are created (we will leave at least 1 day between rounds from when the last group finishes.
11. After 40 rounds if no winner is imminent the chips will be split among the remaining players alive in the game and of course you can finish up the game however this is to be done to keep the tourney moving along.