Conquer Club

Imperial Dragoons vs Bounty Hunters 21 game series

Where dead threads are laid to rest - No new topics, no new posts allowed

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby Fireside Poet on Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:40 pm

barbie wrote:While that may be true Blitz, we have all the good looking ones, thats gotta count for something.

<-- that isn't me, so that might be debatable. :D :D
Click this logo for more information on joining!
Major Fireside Poet

Postby Master Chief on Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:55 pm

<--- this is me... so that might swing a couple votes... namely the female ones. ;-) okay, I'll give you the complete list and there are a number of them that I can vouch for. Some however either don't play much or I don't know very well. Let me know if you want to know the ones that I think are active or (if they don't fit your perameters) good enough despite their rank.
Last edited by Master Chief on Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major Master Chief

Postby Master Chief on Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:04 pm

Here is a complete list of all members of my clan. I will put in bold the ones a I highly recommend.

Master Chief
anomie
barbie
battlemstr
Blitzaholic
bluereaper
clapper011
Cofari
DarthCheney
horizon
hotgun
JessieDarlin
Jolly Roger
Jonsvoll
Julia Gulia
Kayla
nyg5680
osujacket
roynum33
SaxyMom
SgtMommy
sportsdd2
Spunky
strike wolf
UGADawgs_427
Utafar
wcaclimbing
ßa†man

the remaining ones are either inactive or I don't know well enough to vouch for.
Major Master Chief

Postby Blitzaholic on Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:17 am

Marv, are you the clan leader of the Dragoons? If so, when do we find out whether we have been accepted or not into the clan? Is there a vote? A time table?
General Blitzaholic

Postby Marvaddin on Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:19 am

Im still discussing with Master Chief details about the fusion, but at first sight, the players that fulfill our requirements are accepted.

In your list, I believe I found some inactive players (no currently active games): anomie, bluereaper, DarthCheney, hotgun, UCADawgs_427. Is there any news of these guys?
Major Marvaddin

Postby Blitzaholic on Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:27 am

Is there a forum or a password to see all players and have discussions with the dragoons?
General Blitzaholic

Postby Master Chief on Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:49 pm

I'll let you know, Blitz, when we're good to go, in OUR forum. Please be patient.
Major Master Chief

marv or scorba or mc

Postby Blitzaholic on Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:56 pm

whatever u all think is a misperception, hows that, the other guy and i were bashing each otheres men left and right for the 1st 3 rounds while scorba built huge armies, i told the 3rd guy, listen, you will not have the bottome of map, i cannot let you get both mexico and tropics, so he called a yucatan border in round 4, he went for mexico and i went for tropics, by then in round 5 or so, scorba was loaded with armies up top of map cause neither of us went after him, it was bloody us for each other, he was way ahead, so in cut throat 3 way, what are u suppose to do? i mean the 3rd guy when it was about a 3 way tie offered scorba a truce on british columbia and scorba denied then that guy took him out, not me, and we had a 2 way battle, after a long fault rounds, i won, but i did nothing wrong, i never even went after scorba, maybe a little in round 10 or so, but not muc, i was after the other guy first few rounds, for what it is worth scorba, i apologize, i will be a man, but i honestly felt i di nothing wrong, you sure have a right to your own eyes and your perspective, but not sure about the game being unfair????? but whateer, accept me or not into your clan, matters none to me, but i won that game fair and square!!
General Blitzaholic

Previous

Return to Tournament Archives