Conquer Club

General Congratulations

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: General congratulations

Postby owenshooter on Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:45 am

lord voldemort wrote:suck this........ indicates to penis

congrats to lord voldemort for being the subject of the best CC photo montage in a long time!!!-0

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=50106
Last edited by owenshooter on Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby lord voldemort on Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:45 am

flaming outside of flames...get him!!!
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby Fruitcake on Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:46 am

lord voldemort wrote:
yeti_c wrote:Congrats to Klobber for starting a really random new tack to try and avoid him being busted...

Game 2312627
Game 2308644
Game 2308643
Game 2308642
Game 2308641

C.

lmfao killed in 4 out of 5 games

So congrats to you voldo for realising what this thread is all about.

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Postby owenshooter on Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:46 am

lord voldemort wrote:flaming outside of flames...get him!!!

hardly! i congratulated you for being the subject of such a creative montage of pics!!!
i think it is something to be proud of!! and i linked it: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=50106
what is the big deal? i said nothing!!-0
Last edited by owenshooter on Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby lord voldemort on Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:49 am

Fruitcake wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:
yeti_c wrote:Congrats to Klobber for starting a really random new tack to try and avoid him being busted...

Game 2312627
Game 2308644
Game 2308643
Game 2308642
Game 2308641

C.

lmfao killed in 4 out of 5 games

So congrats to you voldo for realising what this thread is all about.

this thread has a purpose?

Postby Fruitcake on Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:54 am

lord voldemort wrote:this thread has a purpose?

Well yes.

Irony does go over the head of many though, such is the way of nature. So a general congrats is in order to all those who have an understanding, well done you.

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Postby lord voldemort on Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:55 am

Fruitcake wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:this thread has a purpose?

Well yes.

Irony does go over the head of many though, such is the way of nature. So a general congrats is in order to all those who have an understanding, well done you.

thanks ;) :lol:

Postby Dancing Mustard on Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:57 am

Fruitcake wrote:Irony does go over the head of many though, such is the way of nature. So a general congrats is in order to all those who have an understanding, well done you.

Congratulations for raising that highly pertinent point! Bravo you!

Also, congratulations to LoVo for giving you the opportunity to do so!

General congratulations also to anybody whose score has not dropped in the last 20 seconds, long may your incredible reign continue!
Wayne wrote:Wow, with a voice like that Dancing Mustard must get all the babes!

Garth wrote:Yeah, I bet he's totally studly and buff.
Corporal Dancing Mustard

Postby lord voldemort on Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:00 am

Dancing Mustard wrote:
Fruitcake wrote:Irony does go over the head of many though, such is the way of nature. So a general congrats is in order to all those who have an understanding, well done you.

General congratulations also to anybody whose score has not dropped in the last 20 seconds, long may your incredible reign continue!

woo i got congrats twice in that posts

Postby john9blue on Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:26 pm

lord voldemort wrote:
Dancing Mustard wrote:

woo i got congrats twice in that posts

Congratulations on being congratulated, LoVo. =D>
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Postby owenshooter on Thu May 01, 2008 9:44 am

john9blue wrote:Congratulations on being congratulated, LoVo. =D>

congratulations on congratulating loVo for being congratulated, john9blue!!! congrats!!!-0
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby wicked on Thu May 01, 2008 10:59 am

Be careful not to turn this into a spam thread, as I'm sure you don't want to congratulate me for moving it. ;)
Major wicked

Postby owenshooter on Thu May 01, 2008 11:08 am

wicked wrote:Be careful not to turn this into a spam thread, as I'm sure you don't want to congratulate me for moving it. ;)

where did that come from? makes NO SENSE whatsoever... oh, i forgot, fruitcake started it, i'm involved, dancing mustard visits and your new nemesis, lord voldemort, is poking around in here. this thread actually limits spam, by limiting the plethora, nay, cornucopia of congrats threads that pop up every day... so, congratulations to the thread for the first non-sensical visit by a mod warning us all about a possible move for spamming up the forum, by limiting spam! congrats, thread, you've made it!!!-0
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Sentinel XIV on Thu May 01, 2008 11:23 am

I'd just like to congratulate owen for putting a mod in her place. It's not a simple feat. Well done.

Also, congrats go out to CreepyUncleAndy for daringly challenging some of the big hitters in one of his first games back.
Eye. Mull. Of. Ma. Sheen.
Sergeant Sentinel XIV

Postby owenshooter on Thu May 01, 2008 11:53 am

Sentinel XIV wrote:I'd just like to congratulate owen for putting a mod in her place. It's not a simple feat. Well done.

Also, congrats go out to CreepyUncleAndy for daringly challenging some of the big hitters in one of his first games back.

and i congratulate you on being so obsessed with the bullet proof bandits (sp), that you honour us by stealing our font for your own developing clan. bad asses think alike!!! fight the power!!!-0
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Sentinel XIV on Thu May 01, 2008 1:36 pm

owenshooter wrote:
Sentinel XIV wrote:I'd just like to congratulate owen for putting a mod in her place. It's not a simple feat. Well done.

and i congratulate you on being so obsessed with the bullet proof bandits (sp), that you honour us by stealing our font for your own developing clan. bad asses think alike!!! fight the power!!!-0

I wouldn't say obsession so much as I would say a bit of a fascination. Less like a stalker, more like someone wandering through the zoo and looking at all of the animals.

Also, congratulations to Anarkistsdream and his triples team for stomping me and my mates in our triples game. If I'm going to get my ass handed to me, I couldn't think of anyone better to do the handling.
Sergeant Sentinel XIV

Postby jbrettlip on Thu May 01, 2008 2:00 pm

I would like to congratulate Spam on its wholesome meatiness. I have never had any of the aformentioned Spam threads, but will now be hunting for them, so I can weave a delicious spam sweater for my wife. Owen always said she is somewhat lacking in the sweater meat department, and thanks to Wicked, I have finally learned how to correct this!

Congrats to Wicked, on keeping this topic alive simply by threatening its existence.
Congrats to me, for having managed to take all my own turns in the last 3 days. I am not a crook!
Lieutenant jbrettlip

Postby owenshooter on Sat May 03, 2008 9:51 am

congrats to me for being called a "prick" by a mod in a thread, and upon responding (asking the mod to refrain from calling members names when acting as a mod), i received a generic, none so clever, blanket "official warning"!!! hurrah!!!! furthermore, congrats to wicked for fulfilling one of her many CC Vendettas by attempting to finally silence me for sighting her bad decisions, mis-interpretation of the rules, hypocrisy and general reign of bullyism!! Congrats to both of us!!!

wicked wrote:You've been asked to keep your complaints out of this thread so that it could stay on topic: viewtopic.php?f=6&p=1303683#
If you have a complaint, fill out an eticket, located under the Help tab up top. Leave the thread to it's original topic, which is NOT harrassing the original poster. If you continue to harass the original poster, or continue to post off-topic, you'll face a timeout from the forums. Thanks for your cooperation.

-Wicked & the CC staff

so wonderful!!! i only wish she had been clever enough to make this actually fit my alleged offense!-0

p.s.-this is not a flame, it is factual and a hearty congratulations to myself and my nemesis!!! may one of CC's most lopside ongoing battles live on in all of it's grandeur!!!! congrats!!
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Dancing Mustard on Sat May 03, 2008 11:32 am

Congratulations to wicked also for managing to reinvent the "No threadjacking" rule, as the "No saying things that wicked wishes weren't in the thread" rule. It's a testament to the sheer flexibility that giving one person a wholly subjectively applied set of powers affords.

Congratulations also to Reminisco for making chat a more colourful place with his lamentations for love lost.

Honourable mention goes also to those who have talked sense and reason in the 'babysitting turns' saga thread; let us hope that sense prevails.
Wayne wrote:Wow, with a voice like that Dancing Mustard must get all the babes!

Garth wrote:Yeah, I bet he's totally studly and buff.
Corporal Dancing Mustard

Postby Fruitcake on Sat May 03, 2008 1:29 pm

So another week passes, and here is the news from the General Congrats desk.

Congrats to clapper for usurping wicked in my fav avatar top slot. What a gal.

Congrats to this thread for managing to sail very close to the wind yet stay just within the bounds of staying upright (unlike yours truly after an evening on some pretty damn fine Port oh yes indeed)

Congrats to Twill for introducing the new greeting “Have a lockerific day.” Something the jailors in the penal system will pick up no doubt and use much to the mirth of their colleagues (Is this Twill’s other life perhaps? I think we should be told)

The normal congrats has to go to owen and Wicked, once more providing such good spectator sport. I have a feeling this will run and run.

Congrats to Bruceswar and RashidJelzin this week. They came close to taking the top spot for spectator sport away from the owen & Wicked saga, but unfortunately those needles just stopped, shame on you both, it was just getting interesting.

Talking of Brucie, a congrats has to go for starting, posting on, then deleting, then renaming a thread, ensuring anyone with a curious mind would be left frustrated. Why oh why did you do that Brucie? (no don’t answer it is rhetorical…oooh congrats to me for introducing that word this week, I bet myself a jam sandwich last week I would manage it, so will now make myself one to enjoy with a nice cup of tea, natch)

Meanwhile back in cc land. Once again the weekly honours just have to go to that life certainty that so abounds here, yes you know what I’m talking about reader…that wonderful human failing…’Snobbery’ The snobbery count remained at an all time high in the GD forum (we do not descend into the lesser forums, good God no! They are only frequented by the great unwashed all said and done, although sometimes one of my personal punkawallahs descends to report anything of interest to me) …. First we had the Cooks are revolting (no change there then).., followed by a senior Brig looking down his patrician nose at ranks below him (perhaps he would be interested in some of my Port?). Brucie was at his best with some classic stuff mentioned (a synopsis of which appeared earlier in the week on this thread). We also saw this most wonderful of human failings in the raw on the ‘what happened to my score’ thread by bxball. This caused much chortling by various majors (including oneself) as we smugly realised things could be worse, I mean after all, we could be Brigadiers, then where would we all be? Oh yes, looking down our noses at Colonels and Majors oh yes indeed.

Finally, how could the week go by without a mention and general congrats to dear old Blitzy. This time, not for what you think dear reader, oh no indeed. This time for what has to be the best post of the week for totally confusing yours truly.

well, I took down like 20 and i was in like 10 of them, some were complaining like 20 pages or so back that some of the records were not as important as others, so i asked some which ones, and some made some comments in here and others thru pm's, then i looked at all of them again, and started thinking and took many away that were suggested by the cc players, with that said i could put back the 1st 5 singles players to reach number 1, but then there was a big debate one who exactly is a singles player? and then I did percentages to simplify copying a page off robinette with singles being 40% and less and teams being 70% and higher, and then got some flack for that by some, so, i could not please everyone, then just decided to take it off, now, you want it back oh what to do? sighs, and how come u never responded to be SE question in pm ages ago? you want access or not?

Congrats there Blitzy you old dog!

See you all next week.

Fruity the Cake.

PS a late congrats to DM for what is considered a pretty good sig. Nice one there DM. Keep up the good work.

Colonel Fruitcake

Postby Blitzaholic on Sat May 03, 2008 2:43 pm

Fruitcake wrote:So another week passes, and here is the news from the General Congrats desk.

Finally, how could the week go by without a mention and general congrats to dear old Blitzy. This time, not for what you think dear reader, oh no indeed. This time for what has to be the best post of the week for totally confusing yours truly.

Congrats there Blitzy you old dog!

See you all next week.

Fruity the Cake.

PS a late congrats to DM for what is considered a pretty good sig. Nice one there DM. Keep up the good work.

ty fruitcake
General Blitzaholic

Postby Vace Cooper on Sat May 03, 2008 8:39 pm

WOW! that was really confusing, Im still pulling my hair out on that one B. And Mr. Cake's... nice update.
owen is a sexy mother f***er
Sergeant 1st Class Vace Cooper

Postby Sentinel XIV on Mon May 05, 2008 12:21 am

Sweet. Congrats to owenshooter for sticking it to the man... er, woman! Odds that she hates you even more now: 1-to-1.

Also, I found this little tidbit:

Zlorfik wrote:
Timminz wrote:
Zlorfik wrote:I'm tired of playing on this crappy site with rolls fixed towards higher ranking members. If any mod reads this, please permanently delete this account because I'm sick of this!!!

Please don't leave. You're inane babblings on randomness are the only reason I'm on the site.

GFY dumbass

That, ladies and gents, is from right here in GD. So, congrats go out to Zlorfik for being able to flame outside of Flame Wars without getting banned. What's your secret, little buddy?
Sergeant Sentinel XIV

Postby Zlorfik on Mon May 05, 2008 12:31 am

Sentinel XIV wrote:Sweet. Congrats to owenshooter for sticking it to the man... er, woman! Odds that she hates you even more now: 1-to-1.

Also, I found this little tidbit:

Zlorfik wrote:
Timminz wrote:
Please don't leave. You're inane babblings on randomness are the only reason I'm on the site.

GFY dumbass

That, ladies and gents, is from right here in GD. So, congrats go out to Zlorfik for being able to flame outside of Flame Wars without getting banned. What's your secret, little buddy?

It's looking unimportant, and flaming the right people
Cadet Zlorfik

Postby Timminz on Mon May 05, 2008 12:35 am

I appreciated it.
Captain Timminz

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion