[Official] Germany Revamp

Care to peruse completed maps? Take a stroll through the Atlas.

Moderators: Cartographers, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official] Germany REVAMP - New DRAFT of Borders Pgs. 1&7

Postby daydream on Wed May 14, 2008 6:07 am

i would also go with koblenz. it seems all the umlauts have disappeared... are you aware that they are missing and will add them back in? do you know where, or should i write you a list?
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant daydream
 
Posts: 922
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:02 am
Location: Germany
Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: [Official] Germany REVAMP - New DRAFT of Borders Pgs. 1&7

Postby pepperonibread on Wed May 14, 2008 6:47 am

daydream wrote:i would also go with koblenz. it seems all the umlauts have disappeared... are you aware that they are missing and will add them back in? do you know where, or should i write you a list?


It's fine, someone made a list a few pages back. I wanted to get the draft on this page up quick, so I didn't add them. You can be sure that they'll be in the final version.
Image
User avatar
Corporal pepperonibread
 
Posts: 954
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:33 pm
Location: The Former Confederacy
Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) Map Contribution (3)

Re: [Official] Germany REVAMP - New DRAFT of Borders Pgs. 1&7

Postby multiplayertim on Mon May 19, 2008 8:19 am

what the deuce it says image has been moved or deleted
Winner: Tournament of the Minds
Private 1st Class multiplayertim
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Sat May 12, 2007 5:11 pm
Location: Munster
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (4)

Re: [Official] Germany REVAMP - New DRAFT of Borders Pgs. 1&7

Postby pepperonibread on Mon May 19, 2008 2:51 pm

Which one? They all seem to work fine for me :-s
Image
User avatar
Corporal pepperonibread
 
Posts: 954
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:33 pm
Location: The Former Confederacy
Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) Map Contribution (3)

Re: [Official] Germany REVAMP - New DRAFT of Borders Pgs. 1&7

Postby gimil on Mon May 19, 2008 9:01 pm

*yawns*

*waits for super cool graphics*
What do you know about map making, bitch?

natty_dread wrote:I was wrong


Top Score:2403
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class gimil
 
Posts: 8605
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:42 pm
Location: United Kingdom (Scotland)
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Map Contribution (7) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (5)

Re: [Official] Germany REVAMP - New DRAFT of Borders Pgs. 1&7

Postby pepperonibread on Wed May 21, 2008 7:59 pm

Just a progress report here. Since it looks like most of the borders have been settled on, I'll begin working on the better graphics version. This'll take a while most likely, as I'll have to remake almost all of the map. Should speed up though after school gets out in a few weeks.
Patience, gimil :D
Image
User avatar
Corporal pepperonibread
 
Posts: 954
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:33 pm
Location: The Former Confederacy
Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) Map Contribution (3)

Re: [Official] Germany REVAMP - New DRAFT of Borders Pgs. 1&7

Postby gimil on Thu May 22, 2008 7:38 am

*humph*
What do you know about map making, bitch?

natty_dread wrote:I was wrong


Top Score:2403
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class gimil
 
Posts: 8605
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:42 pm
Location: United Kingdom (Scotland)
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Map Contribution (7) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (5)

Re: [Official] Germany REVAMP - New DRAFT of Borders Pgs. 1&7

Postby pepperonibread on Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:35 pm

Hey guys. Finally got a new update here, it's been long enough :D :

Large:
Image

Large w/ #'s:
Image

Ok, I basically redid the whole map from scratch, though it still looks pretty similar. Here's a list of all the changes:
-Shrunk map's width from 800 to 685 pixels.
-Made all the name/border changes needed to make the map more accurate (gameplay remains the same).
-Because of mibi's suggestion to reintroduce the German black, red, and gold, I recolored the continents as shown.
-Due to the color change, I replaced the legend with a mini-map, as some continents have similar colors. The continent names can still be seen around the map, as I thought they should still be viewable somewhere.
-Lowered the opacity or visibility of the coats of arms on the continents. This is still up for debate.
-With the island Rugen and the new river arrangement, I added some bridges.
-Names of countries in the dead land (Polen, Frankreich, Niederlande) crowded the map too much, so they were removed.
-All the borders are now more detailed, because I think it looks cooler.
-Some of the territory names were more tilted than they needed to be, I tried to lessen this in the new map.
-I made the background "pop" a little less.

To do:
-I'm not sure how much I like the new mini-map; I'd like some comments on this.
-I changed all the names to German and added umlauts, but I'm sure I missed at least one. Anyone see one I forgot?
-Do you guys like the bridges? Any comments on these are welcome.
-Any comments/suggestions on the continent names around the map?
Last edited by pepperonibread on Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image
User avatar
Corporal pepperonibread
 
Posts: 954
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:33 pm
Location: The Former Confederacy
Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) Map Contribution (3)

Re: [Official] Germany REVAMP - New DRAFT of Borders Pgs. 1&7

Postby gimil on Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:38 pm

Beautiful =D>

Ill get a run down on this one probably tomorrow. It'll give me something to look forward to.
What do you know about map making, bitch?

natty_dread wrote:I was wrong


Top Score:2403
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class gimil
 
Posts: 8605
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:42 pm
Location: United Kingdom (Scotland)
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Map Contribution (7) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (5)

Re: [Official] Germany REVAMP - New DRAFT of Borders Pgs. 1&7

Postby ZeakCytho on Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:42 pm

Excuse me while I drool for a little while.

I think the only thing I don't like are the mountains. I like the style, just, some of them are at really wacky angles. Mostly the ones with two peaks on the same "triangle." Also, the continent names being at crazy angles is a bit distracting. Is there any way to fit them in straight, or at less of an angle than...almost vertical, like Rheinhessen and Preussen are?
User avatar
Captain ZeakCytho
 
Posts: 1251
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:36 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Map Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official] Germany REVAMP - Back on Track/New Update Pg. 1&8

Postby edbeard on Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:56 pm

any chance of you 'stealing' fudowhatever's concept of having the colours of the continents match the flag of the country? (mexico map).

what I mean is you have all the colours, but you have them somewhat randomly in there. Instead you could have black at the top two regions, red in the middle and yellow on the bottom

Image
User avatar
Major edbeard
 
Posts: 2501
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:41 am
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) Map Contribution (5) General Contribution (3)

Re: [Official] Germany REVAMP - New DRAFT of Borders Pgs. 1&7

Postby pepperonibread on Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:00 pm

gimil wrote:Beautiful =D>

Ill get a run down on this one probably tomorrow. It'll give me something to look forward to.


k, thanks gimil :)

ZeakCytho wrote:Excuse me while I drool for a little while.

I think the only thing I don't like are the mountains. I like the style, just, some of them are at really wacky angles. Mostly the ones with two peaks on the same "triangle." Also, the continent names being at crazy angles is a bit distracting. Is there any way to fit them in straight, or at less of an angle than...almost vertical, like Rheinhessen and Preussen are?


For the mountains, would "dulling" down the peaks help at all? I personally like them, but I'll see what I can do.
As for the continent names, I'm a little confused about what you mean. Are you saying you like Preussen and Rheinhessen, or you don't like them?

edbeard wrote:any chance of you 'stealing' fudowhatever's concept of having the colours of the continents match the flag of the country? (mexico map).

what I mean is you have all the colours, but you have them somewhat randomly in there. Instead you could have black at the top two regions, red in the middle and yellow on the bottom


Sounds good. I'll try this out and see how it looks.
Image
User avatar
Corporal pepperonibread
 
Posts: 954
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:33 pm
Location: The Former Confederacy
Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) Map Contribution (3)

Re: [Official] Germany REVAMP - New DRAFT of Borders Pgs. 1&7

Postby ZeakCytho on Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:05 pm

pepperonibread wrote:
ZeakCytho wrote:Excuse me while I drool for a little while.

I think the only thing I don't like are the mountains. I like the style, just, some of them are at really wacky angles. Mostly the ones with two peaks on the same "triangle." Also, the continent names being at crazy angles is a bit distracting. Is there any way to fit them in straight, or at less of an angle than...almost vertical, like Rheinhessen and Preussen are?


For the mountains, would "dulling" down the peaks help at all? I personally like them, but I'll see what I can do.
As for the continent names, I'm a little confused about what you mean. Are you saying you like Preussen and Rheinhessen, or you don't like them?


I don't like them. I'd prefer them to be more horizontal, if you have room to do that. Alternatively, you could make them smaller and put them in the minimap instead of on the big map. Or something like that.
User avatar
Captain ZeakCytho
 
Posts: 1251
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:36 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Map Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official] Germany REVAMP - Back on Track/New Update Pg. 1&8

Postby AndyDufresne on Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:35 pm

I was just thinking about this earlier today...glad to see an update! I'll take a look soon.


--Andy
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator
 
Posts: 25539
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Re: [Official] Germany REVAMP - Back on Track/New Update Pg. 1&8

Postby cairnswk on Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:24 am

i'd like to see the map with a randomization of the 88 digit armies all over it as it would appear in the start of a game...not just the yellow....and the small version as i fear that some of those areas will be very difficult to read on the small version, with that font.
and i agree with the mountains...IMHO they look too "Andy Cap style" and i have to be questioning the "snow on matterhorns" appearance in the middle of Germany...down near Swisse and Austria I could understand....but middle Germany (and yes i know that it snows in Germany) wouldn't they be more like rolling large mountains/hills rather than "Matterhorn peaks" :)
also...is that the Danube in there...what about the Rhine?
EDIT**
Pepperonibread...i forgot to say before I had to rush out to town, that the map is looking very good...just those couple of things caught my eye, but if they're of no consequence then i understand. :)
Last edited by cairnswk on Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Private cairnswk
 
Posts: 11496
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:32 pm
Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Map Contribution (36) General Contribution (3)

Re: [Official] Germany REVAMP - Back on Track/New Update Pg. 1&8

Postby lord voldemort on Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:01 am

nice update...one thing i see strait up (thats not mentioned) the inlet river between Lubeck and Bremen is a lil hard to see i agree with wat cairns said about mountains..and the continent names thing that Zeak said..maybe smaller and added to mini map instead.
looks wicked though!! :D
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant lord voldemort
 
Posts: 9665
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:39 am
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Medals: 66
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (3)

Re: [Official] Germany REVAMP - Back on Track/New Update Pg. 1&8

Postby pepperonibread on Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:55 pm

cairnswk wrote:i'd like to see the map with a randomization of the 88 digit armies all over it as it would appear in the start of a game...not just the yellow....and the small version as i fear that some of those areas will be very difficult to read on the small version, with that font.
and i agree with the mountains...IMHO they look too "Andy Cap style" and i have to be questioning the "snow on matterhorns" appearance in the middle of Germany...down near Swisse and Austria I could understand....but middle Germany (and yes i know that it snows in Germany) wouldn't they be more like rolling large mountains/hills rather than "Matterhorn peaks" :)
also...is that the Danube in there...what about the Rhine?
EDIT**
Pepperonibread...i forgot to say before I had to rush out to town, that the map is looking very good...just those couple of things caught my eye, but if they're of no consequence then i understand. :)


Thanks cairns... I'll work on this stuff, my only concern is having different types of mountains, I think it might seem a bit inconsistent. But I'll dull them down a little and remove the snow, see how it looks :)

lord voldemort wrote:nice update...one thing i see strait up (thats not mentioned) the inlet river between Lubeck and Bremen is a lil hard to see i agree with wat cairns said about mountains..and the continent names thing that Zeak said..maybe smaller and added to mini map instead.
looks wicked though!!


Was that a deliberate pun with strait (as a strait is a thin body of water)? Anyway, I chuckled :D
But I'll try to thicken this a bit. I also might try to add an effect on the river like a glow or shadow.
Image
User avatar
Corporal pepperonibread
 
Posts: 954
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:33 pm
Location: The Former Confederacy
Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) Map Contribution (3)

Re: [Official] Germany REVAMP - Back on Track/New Update Pg. 1&8

Postby Kaplowitz on Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:29 pm

I dont like that random flag on the left...i think it should be straight. It just looks awkward..
Image
User avatar
Private 1st Class Kaplowitz
 
Posts: 3088
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:11 pm
Location: Doin' it for da lulz.
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)

Re: [Official] Germany REVAMP - Back on Track/New Update Pg. 1&8

Postby Blitzaholic on Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:47 pm

now I like this revamp of germany, its much better than the germany we have now
Image
User avatar
General Blitzaholic
 
Posts: 23052
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
Location: Apocalyptic Area
Medals: 129
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (31) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (12) Map Contribution (1)
Tournament Contribution (32) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official] Germany REVAMP - Back on Track/New Update Pg. 1&8

Postby iancanton on Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:19 am

amazingly, it appears that the long thin territories in norddeutschland are not too tight for the names to fit! nothing wrong with the bridges. good work on those and the colours too, although it does look odd that kiel and peninsular denmark are now an island. should we change the look of the canal between kiel and lübeck to make it much thinner and slightly different from the river, with a legend to say that rivers and the kiel canal are impassable (similar to the legend on the soviet union map)?

by the way, it's baden-württemberg, not baden-württemburg. can we also have mainz instead of pfalz, since every other mainland territory on the map is a city, whereas pfalz is a region?

ian. :)
User avatar
Brigadier iancanton
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:40 am
Location: europe
Medals: 52
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (7) General Contribution (13)

Re: [Official] Germany REVAMP - Back on Track/New Update Pg. 1&8

Postby pepperonibread on Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:06 pm

iancanton wrote:amazingly, it appears that the long thin territories in norddeutschland are not too tight for the names to fit! nothing wrong with the bridges. good work on those and the colours too, although it does look odd that kiel and peninsular denmark are now an island. should we change the look of the canal between kiel and lübeck to make it much thinner and slightly different from the river, with a legend to say that rivers and the kiel canal are impassable (similar to the legend on the soviet union map)?

by the way, it's baden-württemberg, not baden-württemburg. can we also have mainz instead of pfalz, since every other mainland territory on the map is a city, whereas pfalz is a region?

ian. :)


Yeah, I was surprised that all those territories fit too. I pushed the eastern border of norddeutschland over a few pixels to help it, but nothing major.
All your suggestions sound good, this weekend is basically free for me so I'll be working on everything mentioned.
Image
User avatar
Corporal pepperonibread
 
Posts: 954
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:33 pm
Location: The Former Confederacy
Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) Map Contribution (3)

Re: [Official] Germany REVAMP - Back on Track/New Update Pg. 1&8

Postby ZeakCytho on Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:20 pm

You might want to consider redoing your sig...it doesn't do the graphical quality of this map justice!
User avatar
Captain ZeakCytho
 
Posts: 1251
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:36 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Map Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official] Germany REVAMP - Back on Track/New Update Pg. 1&8

Postby pepperonibread on Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:25 pm

ZeakCytho wrote:You might want to consider redoing your sig...it doesn't do the graphical quality of this map justice!


Yeah :) My sig is based on my first version, which is in the first post. I'll see what I can do with it after working on this update.
Image
User avatar
Corporal pepperonibread
 
Posts: 954
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:33 pm
Location: The Former Confederacy
Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) Map Contribution (3)

Re: [Official] Germany REVAMP - Back on Track/New Update Pg. 1&8

Postby mibi on Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:31 pm

my only issue is I though the continent names were part of the outlying map or something. I figured it out quickly, but its still seems off on an otherwise lovely revamp.
User avatar
Captain mibi
 
Posts: 3360
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:19 pm
Location: The Great State of Vermont
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (5)
General Contribution (3)

Re: [Official] Germany REVAMP - Back on Track/New Update Pg. 1&8

Postby gimil on Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:06 pm

Pep im assuming this is the large map your currently working on?
What do you know about map making, bitch?

natty_dread wrote:I was wrong


Top Score:2403
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class gimil
 
Posts: 8605
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:42 pm
Location: United Kingdom (Scotland)
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Map Contribution (7) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (5)

PreviousNext

Return to The Atlas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login