Conquer Club

Who is your favorite psychopath/serial killer?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Who would you like to be killed/eaten by?

Total votes : 0

Postby hitandrun on Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:23 pm

It has to be Ed Gein. Just think of the legacy he's left, there are countless horror films that give him a nod. Silence of the Lambs being the biggest.

I've always said I would be famous for one of three reasons:
Music,
Revolution or
Mass Murder.
The first two ain't going to well, so I guess I will have to do a Gein! :twisted:
Corporal hitandrun

Postby vtmarik on Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:28 pm

I still like H.H. Holmes, he's classy (in a psycho, burn-the-bodies-and-stash-them-in-pits-of-acid-that-he-had-in-his-basement kind of way.)
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
Cadet vtmarik

Postby stinkycheese on Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:02 pm

I still think Armin Meiwes is the funniest one. :lol:
Just look at his picture and read his article.
Captain stinkycheese

Postby strike wolf on Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:05 pm

I would want to be eaten by...

Hanibal Lecter.

That way I would be in a movie when I met my end.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby what,me worry? on Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:18 pm

Are you kidding me? Tupac might not be officially recognized as a serial killer but only because he was never caught for any one he shot or shanked (growing up in New York and then moving to Oakland). Listen to his music, he put aot of secret sh*t in there.
Private 1st Class what,me worry?

Postby vtmarik on Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:44 pm

what,me worry? wrote:Are you kidding me? Tupac might not be officially recognized as a serial killer but only because he was never caught for any one he shot or shanked (growing up in New York and then moving to Oakland). Listen to his music, he put aot of secret sh*t in there.

Yeah, Tupac is a serial killer and Elvis is alive in a retirement home hunting egyptians mummies stored in Alabama.
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
Cadet vtmarik

Postby what,me worry? on Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:22 pm

yep, he lives right next to me and your mom.
Private 1st Class what,me worry?

Postby vtmarik on Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:38 pm

what,me worry? wrote:yep, he lives right next to me and your mom.

It would've been funnier if you'd made a mummy=mommy pun, good try though... for a beginner.
Cadet vtmarik

Postby strike wolf on Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:43 pm

vtmarik wrote:
what,me worry? wrote:Are you kidding me? Tupac might not be officially recognized as a serial killer but only because he was never caught for any one he shot or shanked (growing up in New York and then moving to Oakland). Listen to his music, he put aot of secret sh*t in there.

Yeah, Tupac is a serial killer and Elvis is alive in a retirement home hunting egyptians mummies stored in Alabama.

LOL.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Stopper on Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:56 pm

All of you have your heads turned by what the killers did, their backgrounds, their celebrity, media sensationalism, but what about:

A) Sheer numbers of people killed (250 and possibly more)

and

B) Sheer lack of motivation (none, NONE whatsoever!)

By these two counts, Harold Shipman tops EVERYONE mentioned here, by far!

Britain is the best!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_shipman
Lieutenant Stopper

Postby Skittlesandmnms on Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:03 pm

this is just sick
Vita sine honore vivere not est.
Corporal 1st Class Skittlesandmnms

Postby stinkycheese on Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:03 pm

Stopper wrote:All of you have your heads turned by what the killers did, their backgrounds, their celebrity, media sensationalism, but what about:

and

Britain is the best!

Wasn't he motivated by money? He killed them and then signed his name into their wills if I'm not mistaken. Besides I chose mine based on the funniest.
Captain stinkycheese

Postby Stopper on Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:11 pm

stinkycheese wrote:
Stopper wrote:All of you have your heads turned by what the killers did, their backgrounds, their celebrity, media sensationalism, but what about:

and

Britain is the best!

Wasn't he motivated by money? He killed them and then signed his name into their wills if I'm not mistaken. Besides I chose mine based on the funniest.

That's what the media thought at first, particularly because a lot WERE elderly, and he DID change some wills. But he didn't kill 250 for their wills - come on, that would have just been cheeky!
Lieutenant Stopper

Postby vtmarik on Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:18 pm

Stopper wrote:That's what the media thought at first, particularly because a lot WERE elderly, and he DID change some wills. But he didn't kill 250 for their wills - come on, that would have just been cheeky!

True, but that's how he was caught, and that's very lame.

Then he committed suicide, so that's doubly lame.
Cadet vtmarik

Postby Stopper on Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:23 pm

I have to admit, killing yourself for being a murderer IS lame. After all, I don't think most of the people on the list killed themselves. Plus, Harold Shipman also killed his victims in a lame way (injections), so that's two black marks against his name. He's not as good as I thought. Sorry, all, I take back what I said.
Lieutenant Stopper

Postby vtmarik on Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:30 pm

Stopper wrote:I have to admit, killing yourself for being a murderer IS lame. After all, I don't think most of the people on the list killed themselves. Plus, Harold Shipman also killed his victims in a lame way (injections), so that's two black marks against his name. He's not as good as I thought. Sorry, all, I take back what I said.

Injections aren't bad, they aren't a minus. It's just how he got the job done.

It's just that he got caught and then he killed himself. And he was caught for manipulating a will for personal gain.

I don't think he's really a serial killer. Technically he is, but that's because Serial Killer also applies to people who simply kill a bunch of people over time.
Cadet vtmarik

Postby Stopper on Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:52 pm

vtmarik wrote:
Stopper wrote:I have to admit, killing yourself for being a murderer IS lame. After all, I don't think most of the people on the list killed themselves. Plus, Harold Shipman also killed his victims in a lame way (injections), so that's two black marks against his name. He's not as good as I thought. Sorry, all, I take back what I said.

Injections aren't bad, they aren't a minus. It's just how he got the job done.

It's just that he got caught and then he killed himself. And he was caught for manipulating a will for personal gain.

I don't think he's really a serial killer. Technically he is, but that's because Serial Killer also applies to people who simply kill a bunch of people over time.

Not really a serial killer, eh? If you ask me, a serial killer's a serial killer - or did you just mean, not a glamorous one. Which IS a minus point, in my book, by the way (not being flamboyant about his killing method, that is.)
Lieutenant Stopper

Postby vtmarik on Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:25 pm

Stopper wrote:Not really a serial killer, eh? If you ask me, a serial killer's a serial killer - or did you just mean, not a glamorous one. Which IS a minus point, in my book, by the way (not being flamboyant about his killing method, that is.)

Probably, I mean he had the method, a signature, but he just didn't have that .... thing, that other serial killers had. BTK didn't have that spark either.

Jack the Ripper taunted the police and escaped, Manson was all kinds of crazy, Dahmer ate people, and Gein was over the rainbow in terms of psychosis.

BTK, Shipman, they're almost boring by comparison.
Cadet vtmarik

Postby strike wolf on Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:35 pm

I stick with my picks of Hannibal Lecter and Jack the Ripper.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Evil Pope on Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:59 pm

Dear Mrs. Budd. In 1894 a friend of mine shipped as a deck hand on the Steamer Tacoma, Capt. John Davis. They sailed from San Francisco for Hong Kong, China. On arriving there he and two others went ashore and got drunk. When they returned the boat was gone. At that time there was famine in China. Meat of any kind was from $1-3 per pound. So great was the suffering among the very poor that all children under 12 were sold for food in order to keep others from starving. A boy or girl under 14 was not safe in the street. You could go in any shop and ask for steak—chops—or stew meat. Part of the naked body of a boy or girl would be brought out and just what you wanted cut from it. A boy or girl's behind which is the sweetest part of the body and sold as veal cutlet brought the highest price. John staid there so long he acquired a taste for human flesh. On his return to N.Y. he stole two boys, one 7 and one 11. Took them to his home stripped them naked tied them in a closet. Then burned everything they had on. Several times every day and night he spanked them—tortured them—to make their meat good and tender. First he killed the 11 year old boy, because he had the fattest ass and of course the most meat on it. Every part of his body was cooked and eaten except the head—bones and guts. He was roasted in the oven (all of his ass), boiled, broiled, fried and stewed. The little boy was next, went the same way. At that time, I was living at 409 E 100 St. near—right side. He told me so often how good human flesh was I made up my mind to taste it. On Sunday June the 3, 1928 I called on you at 406 W 15 St. Brought you pot cheese—strawberries. We had lunch. Grace sat in my lap and kissed me. I made up my mind to eat her. On the pretense of taking her to a party. You said yes she could go. I took her to an empty house in Westchester I had already picked out. When we got there, I told her to remain outside. She picked wildflowers. I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off. I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them. When all was ready I went to the window and called her. Then I hid in a closet until she was in the room. When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run down the stairs. I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mamma. First I stripped her naked. How she did kick—bite and scratch. I choked her to death, then cut her in small pieces so I could take my meat to my rooms. Cook and eat it. How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not f*ck her tho I could of had I wished. She died a virgin.

There's the letter.. Its Albert Fish..
Sergeant Evil Pope

Postby stinkycheese on Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:50 pm

Evil Pope wrote:
Dear Mrs. Budd. In 1894 a friend of mine shipped as a deck hand on the Steamer Tacoma, Capt. John Davis. They sailed from San Francisco for Hong Kong, China. On arriving there he and two others went ashore and got drunk. When they returned the boat was gone. At that time there was famine in China. Meat of any kind was from $1-3 per pound. So great was the suffering among the very poor that all children under 12 were sold for food in order to keep others from starving. A boy or girl under 14 was not safe in the street. You could go in any shop and ask for steak—chops—or stew meat. Part of the naked body of a boy or girl would be brought out and just what you wanted cut from it. A boy or girl's behind which is the sweetest part of the body and sold as veal cutlet brought the highest price. John staid there so long he acquired a taste for human flesh. On his return to N.Y. he stole two boys, one 7 and one 11. Took them to his home stripped them naked tied them in a closet. Then burned everything they had on. Several times every day and night he spanked them—tortured them—to make their meat good and tender. First he killed the 11 year old boy, because he had the fattest ass and of course the most meat on it. Every part of his body was cooked and eaten except the head—bones and guts. He was roasted in the oven (all of his ass), boiled, broiled, fried and stewed. The little boy was next, went the same way. At that time, I was living at 409 E 100 St. near—right side. He told me so often how good human flesh was I made up my mind to taste it. On Sunday June the 3, 1928 I called on you at 406 W 15 St. Brought you pot cheese—strawberries. We had lunch. Grace sat in my lap and kissed me. I made up my mind to eat her. On the pretense of taking her to a party. You said yes she could go. I took her to an empty house in Westchester I had already picked out. When we got there, I told her to remain outside. She picked wildflowers. I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off. I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them. When all was ready I went to the window and called her. Then I hid in a closet until she was in the room. When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run down the stairs. I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mamma. First I stripped her naked. How she did kick—bite and scratch. I choked her to death, then cut her in small pieces so I could take my meat to my rooms. Cook and eat it. How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not f*ck her tho I could of had I wished. She died a virgin.

There's the letter.. Its Albert Fish..

That's hot. =P~
Captain stinkycheese

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:44 pm

Jeffrey Dahmer, Charles manson, Jack the ripper, and I know this ones only a TV show but Dexter!!

Salva-
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby heavycola on Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:53 pm

caleb. God told me that was the right answer.
Corporal 1st Class heavycola

Postby Aradhus on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:02 pm

salvadevinemasse wrote: and I know this ones only a TV show but Dexter!!

Salva-

Definitely. Dex' is the best of the lot. :)
Major Aradhus

Postby stinkycheese on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:09 pm

I don't believe Charles Manson ever killed anyone, however he could probably be labeled as a psychopath.

Who is this Dexter fellow? Enlighten me.
Captain stinkycheese

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,