Conquer Club

Permission

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Permission

Postby Joe McCarthy on Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:01 pm

I'm sure that there are many of you fellas that live in countries that are < than the US that wish you could have a holiday as cool as Thanksgiving. Well your prayers are answered, we hereby grant permission to all of you to go ahead and have your women make you a large dinner while you lay around the house all day and watch football until its time to eat, then lay around some more and drink beer and fart and nap while shes clears the table and does the dishes. Be sure and go out and play some touch football with the young folks, thats your part. Also, the US should be the first people you thank. You're welcome, and happy Thanksgiving!
Corporal 1st Class Joe McCarthy

Postby Joe McCarthy on Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:07 pm

Oh yeah, and thats actual football I'm refering to up there. Pretend not to be gay for just one day, you can do that.
Corporal 1st Class Joe McCarthy

Postby heavycola on Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:29 pm

Joe McCarthy wrote:Oh yeah, and thats actual football I'm refering to up there. Pretend not to be gay for just one day, you can do that.

Shoulder pads, time outs and big shiny helmets are indeed very ghey. I give thanks that you youngsters across the pond have begun to see the light.
Corporal 1st Class heavycola

Postby Aradhus on Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:45 pm

"I just think it's rather odd that a nation that prides itself on its virility should feel compelled to strap on forty pounds of protective gear just in order to play rugby".
Major Aradhus

Re: Permission

Postby Stopper on Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:51 pm

Joe McCarthy wrote:I'm sure that there are many of you fellas that live in countries that are < than the US that wish you could have a holiday as cool as Thanksgiving.

No, that's OK, we get our 4 weeks' paid holiday a year. I use that time to feel sorry for the Americans and their 2 weeks a year...
Lieutenant Stopper

Postby Stopper on Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:53 pm

Joe McCarthy wrote:in countries that are < than the US

Oh, and less what? Less dim?
Lieutenant Stopper

Postby jay_a2j on Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:44 pm

Stopper wrote:
Joe McCarthy wrote:I'm sure that there are many of you fellas that live in countries that are < than the US that wish you could have a holiday as cool as Thanksgiving.

No, that's OK, we get our 4 weeks' paid holiday a year. I use that time to feel sorry for the Americans and their 2 weeks a year...

lol I get 6 weeks a year. :wink:
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby Skittlesandmnms on Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:15 pm

I would like to point out that not all Americans suffer from the delusion that America is the greatest country on earth. I think it was... but in the last several decades (Edit: originally it was years, I meant decades), severe decay has taken place.

Anyhow, football is the best sport ever. I mean what the rest of the world calls football, and we call soccer (I still don't get that).

American football is a bunch of sweaty guys jumping on each other (that's not gay at all).

I would also like to point out that once I am 18, I intend to either enroll in the US Airforce (I'm sorry, we do have the best air force) or get the hell out of the country.
Vita sine honore vivere not est.
Corporal 1st Class Skittlesandmnms

Postby Mirak on Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:15 am

Joe McCarthy wrote:I'm sure that there are many of you fellas that live in countries that are < than the US that wish you could have a holiday as cool as Thanksgiving. Well your prayers are answered, we hereby grant permission to all of you to go ahead and have your women make you a large dinner while you lay around the house all day and watch football until its time to eat, then lay around some more and drink beer and fart and nap while shes clears the table and does the dishes. Be sure and go out and play some touch football with the young folks, thats your part. Also, the US should be the first people you thank. You're welcome, and happy Thanksgiving!

What a Turkey!
Captain Mirak

Postby OnlyAmbrose on Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:51 am

Skittlesandmnms wrote:I would like to point out that not all Americans suffer from the delusion that America is the greatest country on earth. I think it was... but in the last several decades (Edit: originally it was years, I meant decades), severe decay has taken place.

Anyhow, football is the best sport ever. I mean what the rest of the world calls football, and we call soccer (I still don't get that).

American football is a bunch of sweaty guys jumping on each other (that's not gay at all).

I would also like to point out that once I am 18, I intend to either enroll in the US Airforce (I'm sorry, we do have the best air force) or get the hell out of the country.

Psh. Turncoat. ;)

Off to Canada wit' you!

edit- happy thanksgiving all! :D
"The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
Corporal 1st Class OnlyAmbrose

Postby Bogusbet on Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:10 am

What you do on Thanksgiving, I do every Sunday. And I get Head.

But have a good one anyway ya all.
Lieutenant Bogusbet

Postby boogiesadda on Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:14 am

Stopper wrote:

I get 5 so maybe i can devote one of them to feeling sorry for you :lol:
Is it 2008 yet? Why yes my son and it is time for change
Cadet boogiesadda

Postby mandalorian2298 on Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:39 pm

jay_a2j wrote:
Stopper wrote:

lol I get 6 weeks a year. :wink:

He was talking about people who acctualy have a job, Jay :P

Aaradhus wrote:"I just think it's rather odd that a nation that prides itself on its virility should feel compelled to strap on forty pounds of protective gear just in order to play rugby".

Hail "Buffy" (or Giles to be exact) the source of all earthly wisdom (I am not faming, I mean it. "Buffy" rules! :D )
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby Nappy Bone Apart on Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:14 pm

Bogusbet wrote:What you do on Thanksgiving, I do every Sunday. And I get Head.

But Chad still won't sleep with you.
Corporal 1st Class Nappy Bone Apart

Postby jay_a2j on Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:38 pm

mandalorian2298 wrote:
He was talking about people who acctualy have a job, Jay :P

I have a job mandalorian2298, and you should be thankful that I do otherwise who would pay your rent?
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby trestain on Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:44 pm

Joe McCarthy wrote:I'm sure that there are many of you fellas that live in countries that are < than the US that wish you could have a holiday as cool as Thanksgiving. Well your prayers are answered, we hereby grant permission to all of you to go ahead and have your women make you a large dinner while you lay around the house all day and watch football until its time to eat, then lay around some more and drink beer and fart and nap while shes clears the table and does the dishes. Be sure and go out and play some touch football with the young folks, thats your part. Also, the US should be the first people you thank. You're welcome, and happy Thanksgiving!

Holiday? this is a normal day is it not
Battles are won by slaughter and manoeuvre. The greater the general, the more he contributes in manoeuvre, the less he demands in slaughter.
Winston Churchill
Sergeant 1st Class trestain

Postby reverend_kyle on Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:56 pm

DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby salvadevinemasse on Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:21 pm

He was talking about people who acctualy have a job, Jay

I have a job mandalorian2298, and you should be thankful that I do otherwise who would pay your rent?
So you live with mandalorian? Well then why did you call him by his screen name, and not his real one? well I can honestly say you just sooo made yourself sound like the "nagging bitch" in the relationship from this girls point of view! Take it in the rear and get it over with Jay!
salva-
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby Rednaxela on Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:23 am

You sound like most americans I know.
Deluded in thinking that the rest of the world actually gives a f*ck about the good old USA.

If thats the one day you get each year to sit around and nothing while watching "football" make the most of it.

Where I come from we have that for 52 times a year its called a weekend and if we are not watching football (AFL,Rugby Union, Rugby league, or Soccer) we have the cricket.

Speaking of cricket All of Aus gets a holiday on Boxing Day to watch the MCG filled with 120,000 fans watch Australia play the Old Enemy (England).

Plus we have the beaches to play beach cricket and the sun to go with it.

PS
Definition of beach cricket.-----Bowl ball, hit ball, drink beer, swim in ocean, check out bikini babes, have a bbq, bowl ball, hit ball, drink beer, swim in ocean, check out bikini babes, have a bbq, bowl ball.......etc.

BTW any game where you wear a helmet, run at your opposition and bang heads together should be called head-ball not football.
Live By the Sword Image Die By the Sword
Private Rednaxela

Postby cowshrptrn on Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:32 am

doesn't canada have a thanksgiving on october?

damn canadians, trying to steal OUR holidays!!!
Private cowshrptrn

Postby Aradhus on Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:37 am

Around thanksgiving time I mourn the loss of the colonies. I have my own ritual of giving thanks. Giving thanks that I'm not American. :P
Major Aradhus

Postby Bogusbet on Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:07 am

Nappy Bone Apart wrote:
Bogusbet wrote:What you do on Thanksgiving, I do every Sunday. And I get Head.

But Chad still won't sleep with you.

I can live in hope fella, live in hope.

Where is he these days anyway, still holding bear rape parties at his house on the ice-rink?
Lieutenant Bogusbet

Postby DAZMCFC on Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:49 am

Aradhus wrote:Around thanksgiving time I mourn the loss of the colonies. I have my own ritual of giving thanks. Giving thanks that I'm not American. :P

just what i thought and also i get 5 weeks holidays plus bank holidays a year to spend with my family and also have 52 weekends a year to piss about with because working 7 days a week and all the hours that god sends makes your life very dull indeed everything is not about money it`s about the quality of life and going out on sunday afternoon for a few beers with your mates watching football(proper football). :twisted:
high score:2765
high place:116
Major DAZMCFC

DAZMCFC

Postby salvadevinemasse on Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:49 pm

DAZMCFC wrote:
Aradhus wrote:Around thanksgiving time I mourn the loss of the colonies. I have my own ritual of giving thanks. Giving thanks that I'm not American. :P

just what i thought and also i get 5 weeks holidays plus bank holidays a year to spend with my family and also have 52 weekends a year to piss about with because working 7 days a week and all the hours that god sends makes your life very dull indeed everything is not about money it`s about the quality of life and going out on sunday afternoon for a few beers with your mates watching football(proper football). :twisted:

I'm guessing your talking about americans version of "soccer"? I dont understand something.. why if everyone else (country wise) calls "soccer" football in other countries is my country (USA) calling it soccer? Jeez its like they said hmm I know lets just mess with everyones mind!! I'm gonna wonder that a long time because I dont know if anyone has the answer to that one!

Salva-
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby jay_a2j on Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:42 am

salvadevinemasse wrote:He was talking about people who acctualy have a job, Jay

So you live with mandalorian? Well then why did you call him by his screen name, and not his real one? well I can honestly say you just sooo made yourself sound like the "nagging bitch" in the relationship from this girls point of view! Take it in the rear and get it over with Jay!
salva-

Hey stick with playing with Barbie will ya. You obviously can't read well. I do not live with him, he tried to make a joke about me not having a job and the RENT reference was refering to my tax dollars going to welfare. :roll:
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,