Conquer Club

You want Contraversy? You can't handle it!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby Skittlesandmnms on Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:22 pm

SirSebstar wrote:i see the problem as follows, the child should never be allowed to be near a weapon, or better put, the weapon should never be in range for a child to use.
a child by definition cannot be expected to understand what he/she is doing. Equal to a braindefect.
An unborn child is a heavy fysiological and emotional burden on the mother. I dont presume to know better then the mother, but apprently you do.

two things.

1)your spelling sucks. really hard.

2)children should know how to, and be familiar with weapons, because America is getting too... pussyish (theres not a real word that describes it properly) anyhow.
Vita sine honore vivere not est.
Corporal 1st Class Skittlesandmnms

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:32 pm

Skittlesandmnms wrote:
SirSebstar wrote:i see the problem as follows, the child should never be allowed to be near a weapon, or better put, the weapon should never be in range for a child to use.
a child by definition cannot be expected to understand what he/she is doing. Equal to a braindefect.
An unborn child is a heavy fysiological and emotional burden on the mother. I dont presume to know better then the mother, but apprently you do.

two things.

1)your spelling sucks. really hard.

2)children should know how to, and be familiar with weapons, because America is getting too... pussyish (theres not a real word that describes it properly) anyhow.

I agree with you.. When I have kids they are going to be taught how to use a gun and some form of martial arts.. maybe even fencing..we'll see on that last one..I want my kids to have the world and yet to understand how to protect themself ... Most people do though, the ones who truely care that is.

salva-
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby jay_a2j on Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:34 pm

Morph and the girl sali-something-or-rather,

There will be no party in hell. There will be no freedom to sin (ie break commandments) Eternal fire and brimstone, weeping and knashing of teeth.

You don't worship anything? Or do you worship yourself? Self-pleaseing, self-centered, self-worship.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:44 pm

jay_a2j wrote:Morph and the girl sali-something-or-rather,

There will be no party in hell. There will be no freedom to sin (ie break commandments) Eternal fire and brimstone, weeping and knashing of teeth.

You don't worship anything? Or do you worship yourself? Self-pleaseing, self-centered, self-worship.

lol Nope way off base here.. Its not sali... Its SALVA! Screen name wise that is.. you dont get my real name just yet.. someday but not yet..
Anywhere I go: hell, heaven ect.. there will be a party even If i have to find black mailing pictures of the devil him/her self!

btw- Whats wrong with self pleasing? I'm sure you could use that yourself you seem kinda uptight. Maybe if you self pleased a bit you'd get off that high horse of yours and join the real world a little more! Maybe you should go find a good prostitute to sleep with and your problems will just melt away!

ttyl Jay

Salva-
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby heavycola on Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:45 pm

jay_a2j wrote:There will be no party in hell. There will be no freedom to sin (ie break commandments) Eternal fire and brimstone, weeping and knashing of teeth.

because these are your ONLY CHOICES! Agree with jay and his kind or burn in hell!

God kicked satan out. As if satan is going to give a shit what god wants. if i am somehow proved wrong and i go to hell, i am expecting a massive party. Drugs, booze, sex... forever. Its a win-win situation.
Corporal 1st Class heavycola

Postby Stopper on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:05 pm

salvadevinemasse wrote:btw- Whats wrong with self pleasing? I'm sure you could use that yourself you seem kinda uptight. Maybe if you self pleased a bit you'd get off that high horse of yours and join the real world a little more! Maybe you should go find a good prostitute to sleep with and your problems will just melt away!

ttyl Jay

Salva-

I'd never have said that, but still... :lol:
Lieutenant Stopper

Postby Aradhus on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:09 pm

jay_a2j wrote: Morph and the girl sali-something-or-rather,

You've got no friends, right?

jay_a2j wrote:You don't worship anything? Or do you worship yourself? Self-pleaseing, self-centered, self-worship.

I have no need to worship myself, I have enough followers. You are self centered too. You're just too stupid to realise. You "worship" god because you think it will get you into heaven. The dimension of milk and honey. You're just a donkey and heaven is your carrot. I'll take the whores and drugs down in hell.
Major Aradhus

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:13 pm

Aradhus wrote:
jay_a2j wrote: Morph and the girl sali-something-or-rather,

You've got no friends, right?

jay_a2j wrote:You don't worship anything? Or do you worship yourself? Self-pleaseing, self-centered, self-worship.

I have no need to worship myself, I have enough followers. You are self centered too. You're just too stupid to realise. You "worship" god because you think it will get you into heaven. The dimension of milk and honey. You're just a donkey and heaven is your carrot. I'll take the whores and drugs down in hell.

Aradhus-
Well said..now I have a donkey and carrot stuck in my head though! Think it'll ever get the carrot? lol. woohoo now the song:

*this is the song that never ends..because it'll go on and on my friends.. some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because.. this is the song that never ends no it'll go on and on my friends..* And it just keeps going on and on ect..

Now can you name that tune folks?

That is the question of the night! Who ever gets it right first gets a cookie of their choice, and I'll even mail it for real if you really want the cookie! lol.

Anyways I hope everyones day went well!

Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby Aradhus on Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:30 pm

salvadevinemasse wrote:That is the question of the night! Who ever gets it right first gets a cookie of their choice, and I'll even mail it for real if you really want the cookie!

Salva-

For a brief moment I thought that said nookie. :roll: But cookie? Just not worth a google search.
Major Aradhus

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:46 pm

Aradhus wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:That is the question of the night! Who ever gets it right first gets a cookie of their choice, and I'll even mail it for real if you really want the cookie!

Salva-

For a brief moment I thought that said nookie. :roll: But cookie? Just not worth a google search.

LMAO!! Yeah thats right I'm gonna send nookie through the mail! LMAO!!
No I'm not putting myself in a box, or any one else, with little air holes and hoping they live till they get to your home...although would be an interesting experiment!

Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,