Conquer Club

Who is your favorite psychopath/serial killer?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Who would you like to be killed/eaten by?

Total votes : 0

Postby reverend_kyle on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:22 pm

stinkycheese wrote:I don't believe Charles Manson ever killed anyone, however he could probably be labeled as a psychopath.

Who is this Dexter fellow? Enlighten me.

Manson didnt kill anyone but was responsible for the death of an awful lot of people.....

See: Sadie--Alkaline trio.. good song about one of his cult members..

I too am curious about this dexter fellow.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby stinkycheese on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:33 pm

reverend_kyle wrote:
Manson didnt kill anyone but was responsible for the death of an awful lot of people.....

I only mentioned that because he can't be considered a serial killer...just trying to make sure nobody is misinformed.
Captain stinkycheese

Postby Aradhus on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:45 pm

stinkycheese wrote:Who is this Dexter fellow? Enlighten me.

Dexter - Pilot

There's the pilot episode. The first eight episodes are on that site. Its a new show, It'd spoil it if I told you anything about it. Its just really, REALLY, good.
Major Aradhus

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:55 pm

I'm guessing you guys don't have showtime.. Thats okay! I'll fill you all in on the magical world of dexter! hehehe!! Dexter is a TV show about a serial killer who kills only bad people.He was trained by a cop how not to get caught and therefore doesnt get caught! He has a g/f who was beaten by her husband, who went to jail, and shes been with Dexter at least 6 months. The husband just finally came back and since she has full custody of the kids she told him if you don't sign the papers I'll take the kids and leave and you'll never see us again.. So he finally signed the papers.. Dexter has a half sister He is the adopted one.. She is a cop and he deals in blood splatter analysis.. (leave it to a serial killer to analize blood splatter right? and no that wasnt a remark torward blood splatter analysis people.. we do need them and we love these people..why you may ask? Because they do a job most people can not handle doing!)
okay.. then there is the now famous ice truck killer.. This guy is absolutly brilliant! He hasn't been caught yet and we just found out that hes dating Dexters sister... omg this is such a wonderful TV show!! I'm sure I might have missed some key parts but oh well you'll just have to rent it when it comes to block buster or when the first season comes out to buy get it..its the best series I've seen in a very very long time!

Salva-
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby strike wolf on Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:49 am

Wow that's just weird.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby reverend_kyle on Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:35 am

stinkycheese wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:

I only mentioned that because he can't be considered a serial killer...just trying to make sure nobody is misinformed.

I was perfectly aware I was just making sure that people werent going huh? then why is he in jail? thats what I thought when I was first told that.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Aradhus

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:06 pm

You beat me to it and I didnt even know it till now.. People go to his link ignore my previous post!

Salva-
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby edmundomcpot on Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:37 pm

Would you choose supremecy if it lead to isolation?

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Cook edmundomcpot

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:48 pm

edmundomcpot wrote:http://www.8ball.co.uk/tshirt/3/26753/T-Shirt/Offensive-T-Shirts/Harold-Shipman-T-Shirt---Carry-On-Doctor/

I love that site! I'm going through it now.. hmm maybe there will be some christmas ideas in there!!

Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby mr. incrediball on Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:10 pm

have you noticed that all of these people on the list have been identified?

jack the ripper never got caught... he owns... but serial killers suck eggs, i mean come on...
darvlay wrote:Get over it, people. It's just a crazy lookin' bear ejaculating into the waiting maw of an eager fox. Nothing more.
Cook mr. incrediball

Postby shultz on Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:29 am

ed gein, dead skin mask
Corporal 1st Class shultz

Postby shultz on Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:33 am

oh! and dont forget about lizzy borden
Corporal 1st Class shultz

Postby s.xkitten on Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:40 am

BTK is best
Sergeant s.xkitten

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,