Conquer Club

The Georgia vs Georgia Tech Game

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Who's your pick?

Total votes : 0

Postby DogDoc on Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:46 pm

CBlake wrote:u want to talk about future how bout this two qb's (soph and fresh) that can win ball games a heisman candidate SOPHOMORE running back and another amazing soph running back a junior 6'6 receiver and only losing like 5 seniors ARKANSAS WILL BE AMAZING NEXT YEAR

Or Houston Nutt will once again underachieve with loads of talent.
WARNING: The light at the end of the tunnel is a train.
Corporal 1st Class DogDoc

Postby strike wolf on Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:44 pm

CBlake wrote:u want to talk about future how bout this two qb's (soph and fresh) that can win ball games a heisman candidate SOPHOMORE running back and another amazing soph running back a junior 6'6 receiver and only losing like 5 seniors ARKANSAS WILL BE AMAZING NEXT YEAR

I guarrantee that the 3 toughest teams in the SEC next year will be, Arkansas, McFadden is incredible (why the hell did Georgia turn him down?), Florida, Good coach and Tebow will be trouble, and Georgia, Stafford's got a gun and he's growing up real fast now.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby strike wolf on Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:57 pm

Sorry but I wouldn't be a good Georgia fan if I let this thread die so early
Cadet strike wolf

Postby DogDoc on Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:15 pm

strike wolf wrote:

I guarrantee that the 3 toughest teams in the SEC next year will be, Arkansas, McFadden is incredible (why the hell did Georgia turn him down?), Florida, Good coach and Tebow will be trouble, and Georgia, Stafford's got a gun and he's growing up real fast now.

You're leaving LSU off the list?? If Jamarcus returns for his senior year, you'll be EATING those words, son. :D
WARNING: The light at the end of the tunnel is a train.
Corporal 1st Class DogDoc

Postby strike wolf on Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:39 pm

Maybe, but think about this. Georgia, Florida, and Arkansas, all have potential stars coming back next year in McFadden (Arkansas), the other guy from Arkansas I can't remember, you know the running back, Stafford (Georgia), Coutu (Georgia), and Tebow (Florida). I think there are more but I can't be sure. I mainly only know the Georgia guys.
Cadet strike wolf

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,