Conquer Club

Americans: What political party are you part of?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

What political party are you?

Total votes : 0

Postby areon on Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:24 pm

Ah so nice to be so naive. You might find that certain records will bite you in the ass later in life. Think of it like having bad credit, being dishonorably discharged from the military, or having a criminal record. Frivolous conversations can be looked out of context, like dire's argument against me.

Yuore right. Insurgents wouldn't be killing people if we hadn't gotten rid of Saddam. Saddam would.

Wow did you even read what I said? You can't justify tearing down a government and allowing more violence by saying we caught a terrible dictator. Woopy doo, there are only about 1000 more ready to be taken down as well.

Turkey wouldn't let us go into Iraq through their country. The reason the blame for the ME conflict is placed on the Arabic countries is that it is their fault. They are the ones who want to kill every Israeli man, woman, and child.

Yeah imagine Turkey finding it a good idea to let a Western power cause trouble to their Arabic neighbor. If your only response is to blame Arabs and say they all want to kill Israel then meh, maybe you should start a Crusade to cleanse them all.
"We spend as much effort on indifference as our parents spent in the war."

Wiesel and others fear this...
Private areon

Postby DIRESTRAITS on Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:50 pm

I did read what you said
areon wrote: insurgents are deliberately murdering people, but they wouldn't be there if Saddam was still around.

This quote said that insurgents were killing people, and I just pointed out that Saddam would be killing people even if the insurgents weren't. I didn't say anything about us destroying their government, which by the way, i think is a bunch of crap.

Yeah, Turkey not letting us through because we are going to attack our enemy definitely means that they are great allies. Israel shares our enemies, and thats why they are better allies And I dont want to start a Crusade. You are ignorant if you don't know that it has been publicly stated by the leaders of Palestine that they will only be satisfied with the complete destruction of Israel and its inhabitants
Private 1st Class DIRESTRAITS

Postby areon on Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:51 am

I said something after that to debunk the idea that was being tossed around, about Bush being a decent president with the media just hyping it up. Removing Saddam is looked at as one of the positives for Iraq but all we have done is switched evils.

Of course there is no way to say which way is better, a totalitarian government where certain groups are targeted if they don't follow the status quo or total anarchy.

Turkey has the largest ethnic population in their country without a homeland. Asking them to help Kurds in Iraq would be political suicide. In fact the Shiite have been so afraid that Turkey would claim Kurdish lands in Iraq that they have refused any Turkish involvement.

What do you expect the official stance of the Palestinians to be when they are denied human rights and hold no power other than to blow themselves up? Zionists aren't any better. Neither side has been cheery to the other for decades, so siding with Israel is just hypocritical if the US wants to have a positive foreign policy.

Palestinians don't contsitute the majority of views towards the US. So blaming 9/11 on the ME is as rediculous as Israel invading Gaza or some other area because a few of their soldiers were kidnapped.

Private areon

Postby Joe McCarthy on Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:06 am

Holy shit, did you just refer to the Israelis as Zionists? I didnt realize there were many of you types left.

Corporal 1st Class Joe McCarthy

Postby areon on Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:25 pm

What, you deny that there are Zionists? Just like the Arabs denying Jihad has anything to do with Islam. It doesn't matter whether they are a majority. Or even if the people in power call themselves that, but they have a pretty strict policy of not giving up land.

Private areon

Postby Joe McCarthy on Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:54 pm

Oh no they dont. Learn what the hell youre talking about. Theyve been trying land for peace on these crazies for years. Where do you think the land came from for the Palistinian Authority?
Corporal 1st Class Joe McCarthy

Postby areon on Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:12 pm

What am I misinterpreting? They deliberately build small isolated communities that resemble compounds. Now they won't dismantle a wall built specifically to keep Palestinians from moving around so that these communities are "safe." This is going on in the West Bank which is supposed to be Palestinian territory. Even if it is done as reprisal to attacks you can't justify it and nothing will be solved.

What part have I gotten wrong? Is something else going on, have I been reading fiction? Of course the people who blow themselves up are horrible but you can't do this to people.

Private areon

Postby sfhbballnut on Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:32 pm

don't be so quick to argue about something that is happening thousandsof miles away, unless you've been there you probably don't have all of the facts, its the way the media works.
Corporal sfhbballnut

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,