bryguy wrote:sounds good! to bad i forget what war that was.... uh... google it! ill edit this once i google...
edit: okay i googled it! cant wait now! maybe make it like an old parchment map? oh and what are you using to make this?
bryguy wrote:also, if im correct, the war of the roses was in england, not scotland... i think thats scotland up at the top at least... sorry, im not good at geometry
ZeakCytho wrote:bryguy wrote:sorry, im not good at geometry
Geography, you mean?
I agree that the playable area needs to be enlarged.
bryguy wrote:heres an example of what i think it should look more like...
sorry its so dark, i did something wrong making the parchment and it ended up dark
edit: oh, and i have a couple of lines that i just drew in randomly that show theres room for territories and such
bryguy wrote:looking good!
1) You put a hole in the paper on both flowers, so you need to do the same thing to the flowers there. And once you do that, redo the color around the parchment, so it includes the holes
2) Englands size needs to be increases slightly. Try rotating it to the right a little and then expanding it. But if you do that, add a compass somewhere on the map to show that north is slightly to the left, and to show that england is rotated.
3) The territories are a little small, but increasing englands size should fix that
4) Some of the territories need some work
5) Theres not much contrast between water and land.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users