oaktown wrote:• Split the giant Bengal Presidency into two regions, but now how one might expect; added the Central Provinces as a 5 territory, four border +4, and reconfigured those territories. I'm quite pleased with the huge central region because it features the railroad sub-bonus.
oaktown wrote: Total regions not including Nepal and Bhotan = 42... doesn't get more classic.
• Total regions if we include Nepal and Bhotan = 44... I'm thinking perhaps we start them neutral, 2 armies each, and if somebody wants to hit them for a card that's their choice. Otherwise they won't see any action, which is fine because they aren't a part of British India.
oaktown wrote:Re-drew the Bombay Presidency to better reflect true geography. It is now five territories with three borders - a nice +3, and equal to the northern region.
• Split the giant Bengal Presidency
oaktown wrote:re. the "Big Region," aka Bengal Presidency: some of you are saying to split it up, but nobody is saying why.
Juan_Bottom wrote:Right now, It's dead space on the map. The movement there will be stagnent. I don't like dead space.oaktown wrote:re. the "Big Region," aka Bengal Presidency: some of you are saying to split it up, but nobody is saying why.
asl80 wrote:good start oaktown, the feel of the graphics are good ... but at the same time i wonder if this is not the text based version
i.e. it's all words at the moment
Shrinky wrote:Ok, being from India I need to point out a few errors here.
1) Bhotan is wrong and should be Bhutan
2) Andaman Islands is actually known as Andaman and Nicobar Islands
3) Cashmere is the wrong spelling and correct one is Kashmir
4) Rajpootana is again wrong and should be Rajputana
5) Cutch is wrong and should be Kutch
6) Bejapoor should be Bejapur
7) Instead of Nagpore it is Nagpur
Instead of Bustar it is Bastar
9) Behar is wrong spelling and should be Bihar
10) Afganistan should be Afghanistan
11) Bonus for Further India is spelt wrongly.
Users browsing this forum: mj4264