Conquer Club

who wants a free prem. for xmas / channukah

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

who wants a free prem. for xmas / channukah

Postby Roger Dodger on Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:36 am

i was sent this via pm and i was asked to post it. so, here it is.

Good Day,

i bet alot of boys & girls here have been very good this yr. i also know some have been very very bad.

so, here is your chance to write to AB and plead your case. see if your wishes will come true.

AB

no spamming please. i have been sworn to secrecy as to the identity of the Anonymous one so, don't even bother to ask.
Private Roger Dodger

Postby qeee1 on Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:40 am

AB=Anonymous benefactor for those of you who don't know. He already bought me premium. :D
Frigidus wrote:but now that it's become relatively popular it's suffered the usual downturn in coolness.
Colonel qeee1

Postby reverend_kyle on Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:58 am

Johnnyrotten needs it.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby qeee1 on Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:53 am

I'll second Johnny's need for it.
Frigidus wrote:but now that it's become relatively popular it's suffered the usual downturn in coolness.
Colonel qeee1

Postby wicked on Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:14 am

yeah, but he hasn't been good this year. :twisted:
Major wicked

Postby Bogusbet on Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:18 am

JR is a naughty boy, but maybe if he apologises to the MODS for his behavior and continues shoving the kittens into me where it hurts, I'm sure AB would consider him.

BB

And if your reading this AB, thanks again for what you are doing for the people and site here, you have saved at least 12 people from wandering the streets high on drugs looking for things to do with their spare time.

:wink:

(I think AB is Tom Cruise)
Lieutenant Bogusbet

Postby KoolBak on Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:22 am

I'll give a strong vote AGAINST johnnyrotten. He is snide, petulant and irritating. But hey, thats just my opinion!

I have managed three premiums for people so far that are deserving; in my opinion, glide or ectomancer are next in line for gifts to good people.

Again, my opinion.......
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant KoolBak

Postby Bogusbet on Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:31 am

KoolBak wrote:I'll give a strong vote AGAINST johnnyrotten. He is snide, petulant and irritating. But hey, thats just my opinion!

I have managed three premiums for people so far that are deserving; in my opinion, glide or ectomancer are next in line for gifts to good people.

Again, my opinion.......

Exactly Koolbak, thats your opinion.

AB forgives the young their bad points and concentrates on the good....It's Crimbo time find it in yourself to forgive and give him a little support.

Dam I hate being nice.
Lieutenant Bogusbet

Postby johnnyrotten on Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:35 am

wicked wrote:yeah, but he hasn't been good this year. :twisted:

I'm only like that with you my love :P

And I apologise to Andy, wicked, et al who I've annoyed quite a lot over the last few months in particular, although I don't apologise for actually trying to get them (e.g. Andy) to do their job properly.
Sergeant johnnyrotten

Postby KoolBak on Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:44 am

I am not in need of any lectures Boogeyman; thanks for your thoughts, however. My bride and my mother are the only ones with that hideous power......

I get tired of being flamed frequently when trying to be nice / have a good time. Shit for brains was the most recent moniker he applied to me in the french forum after having a pleasant conversation with others in broken french...ahh.....shall I list others?

I think members that are HELPFUL and CONSIDERATE and DESERVING as displayed by their ACTIONS should be rewarded, not your friends who dont have premium. This is why I have bought memberships for others I find deserving..

Again, my opinion and no lecturing to you...simply statements.

AND:
Sergeant KoolBak

Postby Bogusbet on Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:18 pm

KoolBak wrote:I am not in need of any lectures Boogeyman; thanks for your thoughts, however. My bride and my mother are the only ones with that hideous power......

I get tired of being flamed frequently when trying to be nice / have a good time. Shit for brains was the most recent moniker he applied to me in the french forum after having a pleasant conversation with others in broken french...ahh.....shall I list others?

I think members that are HELPFUL and CONSIDERATE and DESERVING as displayed by their ACTIONS should be rewarded, not your friends who dont have premium. This is why I have bought memberships for others I find deserving..

Again, my opinion and no lecturing to you...simply statements.

I was not lecturing you, just expressing my opinion....this could go on and on.
Lieutenant Bogusbet

Postby qeee1 on Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:21 pm

Contentious topic. JR is like the badass with a heart of gold. He's a good kid at heart, he's just been misled by certain influences (*cough* the stache *cough*)
Last edited by qeee1 on Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Colonel qeee1

Postby KoolBak on Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:25 pm

My apologies Boogieman - I am done!

AND:
Sergeant KoolBak

Postby Bogusbet on Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:35 pm

qeee1 wrote:Contentious topic. JR is like the badass with a heart of gold. He's a good kid at heart, he's just been misled by certain influences (*cough* the stache *cough*)

I don't mean to start anything here, but you are implying that the stache being here is a bad thing and we have in some way mislead the young?

*No Prm KB :wink:
Lieutenant Bogusbet

Postby Roger Dodger on Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:24 pm

hey.

looking through the announcement thread i noticed Hendy got Prem.

so, i do believe if he got it just about anyone can. lol
Private Roger Dodger

lowly peasant begging for serf status

Postby glide on Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:29 pm

jeez.....dunno what to say........damn...just be cool......doh..............wait, I know............I'll be casual............wait..........whats that shiny thing?
Gatekeeper, and Proud Member of XI Games
Newt Hunter
Sergeant glide

Location: 7km outside the thriving metropolis of Centreville, New Brunswick!

free prem offer

Postby glide on Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:38 pm

Lemme see now, I'll just be real casual........... 8) .......I'll pretend Xmas isn't kickin the crap outa me.......maybe if I just concentrate....wait........whats that shiny thing over there?
Gatekeeper, and Proud Member of XI Games
Newt Hunter
Sergeant glide

Location: 7km outside the thriving metropolis of Centreville, New Brunswick!

Postby qeee1 on Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:10 pm

Bogusbet wrote:
qeee1 wrote:Contentious topic. JR is like the badass with a heart of gold. He's a good kid at heart, he's just been misled by certain influences (*cough* the stache *cough*)

I don't mean to start anything here, but you are implying that the stache being here is a bad thing and we have in some way mislead the young?

All I'm saying is a constant cockfest isn't the best atmosphere for a young boy to grow up in.

Anyway on with the presents.
Colonel qeee1

Postby Ectomancer on Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:15 pm

Been a heck of a year for me. My daughter was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis and was a day away from losing her colon when the last medication available to try turned her around worked. She now just has to get treatments every 6 weeks that run around $10,000 a pop. Thank god I have insurance!!
My Father passed away in August from terminal cancer. He was a fighter to the end. He first had a surgery for it in 1986, then another in 1998, and the last one in 2004. Sadly, 20 years of fighting cancer on and off killed his finances, he couldnt get insurance and so his finances were non-existant when he passed. Thank goodness he was in the Air Force in the 60's and he was buried at Barrancas National Cemetary in Pensacola. I was able to take out a loan and cover the additional costs.

So, there we are. I was asked not to be whiney or begging. I hope I have not been, I just tried to lay out the facts.

I will be getting a premium membership eventually, I love the site. It just wont be this year for me.

Anyhow, thanks for the consideration, and thank you Koolbak for bringing this to my attention.
Corporal Ectomancer

Postby KoolBak on Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:41 pm

RectoFlancer is an xi member too....I have played many games with him - always positive and actually doesnt beat me that often...LOL!!! A worthy person to consider Rogdog..... 8)

AND:
Sergeant KoolBak

Postby Machiavelli on Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:01 pm

qeee1 wrote:AB=Anonymous benefactor for those of you who don't know. He already bought me premium. :D

Me too. :D
Sergeant Machiavelli

Postby mandalorian2298 on Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:37 pm

I vote for JR. If he weren't special people wouldn't flame him so much :twisted:
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby happysadfun on Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:46 pm

I think AB might be that Genius Host thing.
ImageChildren, this is what happens to hockey players, druggies, and Hillary Clinton.

Rope. Tree. Hillary. Some assembly required.
Cadet happysadfun

Location: Haundin at DotSco, Being Sad that Mark Green Lost in Suburban Wisconsin

Postby reverend_kyle on Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:12 pm

I\'ll give a strong vote AGAINST johnnyrotten. He is snide, petulant and irritating. But hey, thats just my opinion!

Again, my opinion.......

Is hendy really more deserving?

I THINK NOT!
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby Sammy gags on Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:23 pm

Dear Santa Claus,
For Christmas all i want is a premium membership since i dont have a credit card 2 pay 4 1 & have been a very good boy this year
Sammy gags

PS please put that hottub that i asked 4 outside & that car in my garage
Lieutenant Sammy gags

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,