Conquer Club

FabledIntegral [noted]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

FabledIntegral [noted]

Postby fiznurb on Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:31 pm

Accused:

FabledIntegral

The accused are suspected of:
Severe PM Abuse
Other: Fabled Integral wrote me the following message after I had responded to a message he sent me:

"Re: Africa
Sent at: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:07 pm
To: fiznurb

You were also eliminated first because you suicided - nicely done. Notice how everyone in chat thought you were a fucking douche? Work on your social skills buddy and then we can talk about "getting a life."

Then again - what do you expect from people who suck dick in a game that requires basic logical thinking. Have fun being a brain-dead moron."

Sent at: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:04 pm
by fiznurb

Who cares dude. You lost. Get a life.

Quote FabledIntegral Africa
Sent at: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:09 pm
by FabledIntegral

Look at chat - why in the friggin' world would you break africa - you know my positioning on the map sucks, no one else on teh board did it for good reason. Care to explain yours...

Game number(s):

Game 3185693

Comments: "This guy is a pervert and he needs to be banned from Conquer Club."
Private 1st Class fiznurb

Re: FabledIntegral

Postby FabledIntegral on Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:05 pm

fiznurb wrote:Accused:

FabledIntegral

The accused are suspected of:
Severe PM Abuse
Other: Fabled Integral wrote me the following message after I had responded to a message he sent me:

Sent at: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:07 pm
To: fiznurb

You were also eliminated first because you suicided - nicely done. Notice how everyone in chat thought you were a fucking douche? Work on your social skills buddy and then we can talk about "getting a life."

Then again - what do you expect from people who suck dick in a game that requires basic logical thinking. Have fun being a brain-dead moron."

Sent at: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:04 pm
by fiznurb

Who cares dude. You lost. Get a life.

Quote FabledIntegral Africa
Sent at: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:09 pm
by FabledIntegral

Look at chat - why in the friggin' world would you break africa - you know my positioning on the map sucks, no one else on teh board did it for good reason. Care to explain yours...

Game number(s):

Game 3185693

Comments: "This guy is a pervert and he needs to be banned from Conquer Club."

Heyhey! You said you'd only report me if I sent another PM back! This report is TIMED before I sent the next PM to you further stating how much of a douchebag you are! So you went back on your word you silly goose! Even though I did respond afterwards!
Major FabledIntegral

Postby Curmudgeonx on Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:07 pm

And the correct answer is:

Foe list

and don't bring the bickering in here. . .
Corporal Curmudgeonx

Postby wrestler1ump on Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:12 pm

FabledIntegral was a problem to me in a multiplayer game I played with him a while ago. Foe him, and eventually he won't have a lot of people to play with.
Private 1st Class wrestler1ump

Postby FabledIntegral on Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:13 pm

Sent at: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:23 am
To: FabledIntegral
How dare you write me such filth. Fools mock but they shall mourn. I don't give a rat's anus what all those other players were writing. You ought to work on your social skills if you are sending people such nasty letters, harrassing them. You better hope I don't report you to the admin with all your filthy writing and perverted, unjustified insults.

Go fly a kite and don't write me back or I'm going to report your sorry butt.

Dude... not cool... :(. I didn't even write you back... at the time... I was midgame!
Major FabledIntegral

Postby Bruceswar on Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:34 am

Man you are weak minded. If you think that is bad, you might want to check your play! I am sure it was terrible. Whatever. Foe him if you do not want to play him anymore. :)
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby king achilles on Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:55 am

Either you let this pass, sort this out between yourselves or put him in your foe list. Then read this forum on "Powers of the Inbox: How-To".

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=48225
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby FabledIntegral on Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:12 am

Bruceswar wrote:Man you are weak minded. If you think that is bad, you might want to check your play! I am sure it was terrible. Whatever. Foe him if you do not want to play him anymore. :)

He suicided in game - he had around 6 armies as he autoed EVERYONE in Europe whilst the rest of the map had around 25 each.
Major FabledIntegral

Postby Bruceswar on Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:34 am

FabledIntegral wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:Man you are weak minded. If you think that is bad, you might want to check your play! I am sure it was terrible. Whatever. Foe him if you do not want to play him anymore. :)

He suicided in game - he had around 6 armies as he autoed EVERYONE in Europe whilst the rest of the map had around 25 each.

That figures... soo typical..
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby comic boy on Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:07 am

wrestler1ump wrote:FabledIntegral was a problem to me in a multiplayer game I played with him a while ago. Foe him, and eventually he won't have a lot of people to play with.

You would be the expert on that :lol:
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Return to Closed C&A Reports