How to Join or Create a Clan

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderators: Clan Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: How To Join/create A Clan

Postby william18 on Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:09 am

Night Strike wrote:Soundout9 is no longer on the site, so PM a Global Moderator with the necessary information that they need to change.


What happened to him? I heard he forgot his password.
Sergeant 1st Class william18
 
Posts: 3282
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:45 pm
Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: How To Join/create A Clan

Postby muy_thaiguy on Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:10 am

william18 wrote:
Night Strike wrote:Soundout9 is no longer on the site, so PM a Global Moderator with the necessary information that they need to change.


What happened to him? I heard he forgot his password.

I believe he created a multi or some such a while back because of that. But, some people just leave.
User avatar
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy
 
Posts: 11246
Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 11:20 am
Location: Back in Black
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Re: How to Join or Create a Clan

Postby wrestler1ump on Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:40 pm

wwe fan club clan for those interested. talk to Jeff Hardy for more details
Corporal 1st Class wrestler1ump
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:27 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: How to Join or Create a Clan

Postby muy_thaiguy on Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:41 pm

wrestler1ump wrote:wwe fan club clan for those interested. talk to Jeff Hardy for more details

Wrong thread.
User avatar
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy
 
Posts: 11246
Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 11:20 am
Location: Back in Black
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Re: How to Join or Create a Clan

Postby hiddendragon on Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:59 pm

how many leaders can a clan have and how does one go about adding multiple leaders to a clan...
Image
"A conquerer must be many things but most importantly one must be quick and flexible."
Captain hiddendragon
 
Posts: 669
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:52 pm
Location: Colorado
Medals: 34
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (7)

Re: How to Join or Create a Clan

Postby GrimReaper. on Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:09 pm

reasd the first post it says
Image
When the first Atom bomb test was complete a colleague of Oppenheimer said: "What an Awesome and Foul display of Power." a moment later he added, "Now we are all sons of bitches"
User avatar
Private GrimReaper.
 
Posts: 913
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:15 pm
Location: everywhere
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: How to Join or Create a Clan

Postby hiddendragon on Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:19 pm

GrimReaper. wrote:reasd the first post it says

no, it doesn't...it only states minimums required to create one...
Image
"A conquerer must be many things but most importantly one must be quick and flexible."
Captain hiddendragon
 
Posts: 669
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:52 pm
Location: Colorado
Medals: 34
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (7)

Re: How To Join/create A Clan

Postby GrimReaper. on Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:31 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:
william18 wrote:
Night Strike wrote:Soundout9 is no longer on the site, so PM a Global Moderator with the necessary information that they need to change.


What happened to him? I heard he forgot his password.

I believe he created a multi or some such a while back because of that. But, some people just leave.



hes back look his sig changed
Image
When the first Atom bomb test was complete a colleague of Oppenheimer said: "What an Awesome and Foul display of Power." a moment later he added, "Now we are all sons of bitches"
User avatar
Private GrimReaper.
 
Posts: 913
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:15 pm
Location: everywhere
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: How to Join or Create a Clan

Postby mandyb on Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:16 pm

Is there a quick and easy way to find out which clans are still recruiting, or is it a case of going through them all one by one?
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class mandyb
 
Posts: 964
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:10 am
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: How to Join or Create a Clan

Postby muy_thaiguy on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:03 pm

mandyb wrote:Is there a quick and easy way to find out which clans are still recruiting, or is it a case of going through them all one by one?

Pretty much pming the leaders of the clans. Though there are a few that have fairly active recruitment threads.

hiddendragon wrote:
GrimReaper. wrote:reasd the first post it says

no, it doesn't...it only states minimums required to create one...
You would have to ask the Admins directly I believe.
User avatar
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy
 
Posts: 11246
Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 11:20 am
Location: Back in Black
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Re: How to Join or Create a Clan

Postby Biyobe on Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:13 am

i'm thinking about starting a clan... any idea where to get some assistance on a cool signature picture??
User avatar
Corporal Biyobe
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: Denver
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: How to Join or Create a Clan

Postby leolou2 on Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:46 am

Okay this is our question. We was and some are still whats left of a clan called The Truculent Alliance that Natewolfman started then left for brighter lights , so how do we take charge of this so we can move onward ?
User avatar
Lieutenant leolou2
 
Posts: 519
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:19 am
Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2)

Answer

Postby MarVal on Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:03 pm

leolou2 wrote:Okay this is our question. We was and some are still whats left of a clan called The Truculent Alliance that Natewolfman started then left for brighter lights , so how do we take charge of this so we can move onward ?

Search for new Clan Leader among your clan and let the others confirm. Then sent an E-ticket.
GL finding a new Clan Leader.

Grtz
MarVal
Corporal 1st Class MarVal
 
Posts: 3848
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:45 pm
Location: De Veroveraars der Lage Landen
Medals: 53
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (2)
Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (15) General Contribution (5)

Re: How to Join or Create a Clan

Postby muy_thaiguy on Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:20 pm

Biyobe wrote:i'm thinking about starting a clan... any idea where to get some assistance on a cool signature picture??

Last I checked, there was a clan for online artists or something like that. Try pming one of them, or look up hecter or jnd94. Those two do a pretty good job with sigs.
User avatar
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy
 
Posts: 11246
Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 11:20 am
Location: Back in Black
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Re: How to Join or Create a Clan

Postby jleonnn on Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:12 am

what's a sig?
User avatar
Major jleonnn
 
Posts: 1787
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:11 am
Location: The communist republic of Aoria
Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)
Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (10) General Contribution (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Clan Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Login