ConquerStats - Ingame analysis

The storehouse of handy and helpful plugins/addons and webpages.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: ConquerStats - shows several ingame statistics

Postby t-o-m on Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:53 pm

:shock:
[Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIXMLHttpRequest.send]" nsresult: "0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)" location: "JS frame :: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Tom/Application%20Data/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/jhqfhxns.default/extensions/%7Be4a8a97b-f2ed-450b-b12d-ee082ba24781%7D/components/greasemonkey.js :: getFullLog :: line 403" data: no]
Colonel t-o-m

Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (2) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby cspare on Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:52 pm

t-o-m wrote::shock:
[Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIXMLHttpRequest.send]" nsresult: "0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)" location: "JS frame :: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Tom/Application%20Data/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/jhqfhxns.default/extensions/%7Be4a8a97b-f2ed-450b-b12d-ee082ba24781%7D/components/greasemonkey.js :: getFullLog :: line 403" data: no]

Hmm, that might have something to do with other (grease monkey) scripts trying to access a remote file at the same time. Could you please paste your list of installed scripts (in the order they appear)?
Sergeant 1st Class cspare

Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) General Contribution (6)

Postby yeti_c on Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:20 am

You can get this in BOB by leaving the game screen very soon after loading it too.

C.
Highest score : 2297
Lieutenant yeti_c

Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (1) Map Contribution (13) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (10)

Postby cspare on Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:29 am

yeti_c wrote:You can get this in BOB by leaving the game screen very soon after loading it too.

C.

In the BOB plugin for getting the snapshot XML the script retries up to 10 times, has that something to do with this problem aswell? And do you have any idea why it still fails quite often after the page has been open for a while, but always works after a refresh?

Postby yeti_c on Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:33 am

cspare wrote:
yeti_c wrote:You can get this in BOB by leaving the game screen very soon after loading it too.

C.

In the BOB plugin for getting the snapshot XML the script retries up to 10 times, has that something to do with this problem aswell? And do you have any idea why it still fails quite often after the page has been open for a while, but always works after a refresh?

Yes - if you the image has changed then the 'URL' you have for it will be wrong so the server will return nothing - so you have to have the latest map image to take the snapshot - this can often happen in freestyle or speed. (i.e. someone else is playing and has changed the map)

C.
Lieutenant yeti_c

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (1) Map Contribution (13) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (10)

Postby cspare on Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:53 pm

I've just added a new script to ConquerStats: Score Charts. The start post is updated with some information.

The download link is: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/34706.

I hope you all like it. Any feedback is appreciated.

Postby brandoncfi on Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:24 am

I love it...Alothough the new script is not working for me the in-game in very useful
Highest point total 2774 and a rank of Colonel.
OSA of You
OSA Obsructing Your Sleep
GO STEELERS !!!
Cook brandoncfi

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (5)
Clan Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (9)

Postby yeti_c on Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:47 am

Loving the new graphing tool - that is really awesome.

C.
Lieutenant yeti_c

Postby Twill on Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:12 am

cspare - for some reason in a game I just finished "total attacks" was reading way too low.

It said I had something like 10 successful attacks when I had 8 in that round alone.

could you also explain what the stats are (either a hover CSS tooltip type thing or a help box)

Last request: an update alert like BOB and clickable maps have so that users who have this installed will know when to upgrade without coming here?

Is this using the new XML file?

Great work!
Twill

<edit> I lied, couple more suggestions: Split the graph into a 2nd thread, you're going to get a lot of traffic on that one and separate threads would be best.

Requests for the chart: add dates along the bottom (the date games ended?) and plot the game as a linkable point on the graph so a user can click on a point and be taken straight to a game for reference.
Retired.
Please don't PM me about forum stuff any more.

Essential forum poster viewing:
Posting, and You! and How to behave on an internet forum...on the internet
Corporal 1st Class Twill
Retired Administrator

Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby Optimus Prime on Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:40 am

I've installed them both, but.... the Score Chart isn't working. It says "Loading chart..." and then finishes, but nothing is displayed. :(
Cadet Optimus Prime
Retired Administrator

Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (3)

Postby The Fuzzy Pengui on Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:51 am

Optimus Prime wrote:I've installed them both, but.... the Score Chart isn't working. It says "Loading chart..." and then finishes, but nothing is displayed. :(

I'm getting the same thing. :cry:

Using:
  • FF3
  • Greasemonkey
  • BoB
  • Games Filter
  • Map Rank GL
  • Conquerstats
  • Conquerstates Score Chart
(in case that helps determine the problem)
Gilligan wrote:I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME
My stepmom locked the bathroom door
So I opened the lock with my shoelace
Corporal 1st Class The Fuzzy Pengui

Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (5)

Postby Herakilla on Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:38 pm

ya make a new thread for the scorechart you are going to be loved by hundreds of people for that one :D

and when i use the scorechart on myself it doesnt work, says its loading then no image appears. yet when i use it on twill it works just fine. i assume it might have something to do with the number of games played? twill has less than half of any me, optimus, or fuzzy
Come join us in Live Chat!
Lieutenant Herakilla

Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

Postby cspare on Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:56 pm

A quick update: I fixed the problem where the chart didn't show for some people; It didn't work for people who had played more than 1000 games. As a consequence of the fix the charts now have a bit less precision and the last data point in the chart is not 100% correct. I'll fix that later.
Download at: http://userscripts.org/scripts/source/34706.user.js

Oh and I'll have a look at the suggestions people made for the script later this week.

Postby hecter on Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:33 pm

Making it AJAX compatible would be nice...

Sorry if it's been posted, didn't read the thread :oops:
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Medals: 25
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby Optimus Prime on Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:51 pm

Now I can see it, but it's pretty far off on my "high" across the graph, it's saying my high was 1616, but it should be 1856.

Anyways, I'm gonna guess that is something you plan on fixing given your last post, so no worries. :)
Cadet Optimus Prime
Retired Administrator

Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (3)

PreviousNext

Return to Available Tools/Enhancements