ConquerStats consists of 2 seperate scripts. They work independently from each other, so you can choose the one you like best, or just install both at the same time.
Download link: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/34187
What it does
ConquerStats shows a bit of extra information about how players are playing their game. In one of the tables you can see how many times every player has attacked his opponents. In another table you can see how efficiently players are using their reinforcements. The total number of reinforcements in all game rounds is shown and divided in four groups: Regular Reinforcements (those you get for having a certain amount of countries), Bonus (those you get for holding continents) Territory Bonus (auto deployed troops for holding certain territories) Spoils (those you get for cashing a set of cards).
You must be running Firefox with Greasemonkey installed.
Full instructions for Firefox and Greasemonkey from scratch: viewtopic.php?t=41487
The chart is hosted in a Silverlight (more or less Microsoft's version of Flash) application, so you will need to download the Silverlight runtime if you don't have it already. A download button will automatically appear in the game-screen when you need to download it. You will still need Greasemonkey to insert the chart into the website.
Items on this list are under development.
- Toggle cumulative totals for charts (Total armies at beginning of the turn)
- Add an option to continue to draw a 0-reinforcements line for eliminated players
- Integrate with the BOB script so gamelogs don't have to be downloaded 2 times
- Add attacks per turn chart
- 1.5.3: It works with colour codes
- 1.5.2: Site fixes
- 1.5.1: Minor fixes
- The reinforcements table now shows the same stat types as the chart;
- Fixed strike through style for eliminated players;
- The version update check now only checks once per browser session, instead of every page view;
- Some minor lingo changes.
- 1.4.0: - There now is a setting to define where ConquerStats should appear on the screen: Above to gamelog or Below the gamechat.
- 1.3.0: - Territories held chart added + improved mouse-over tooltip information.
- 1.2.0: - Ajax enabled (automatically updates data while playing)
- 1.1.3 & 1.1.4: - Implemented final release of Silverlight 2.0, instead of beta 2
- 1.1.2: - Fixed script to match site's change of lingo
- 1.1.0: - Implemented basic ingame reinforcements charts