Conquer Club

Floating Chat

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Floating Chat

Postby Humrlmo on Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:50 am

-Does anyone know if there's a script out that will allow "game" chat to float? Similar to the way BoB or CM gives the floating action menu??? That way people don't have to scroll window down to see if anything was put in chat.

-I know it's not that difficult to look at the bottom of the screen, but there are several that don't and it would be nice to include them.

If yes please let me know, if not....there's an idea for those script writers! :P :P
Highest: Image - 3205 - #T-51

Captain Humrlmo

Re: Floating Chat

Postby blakebowling on Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:56 pm

I don't think there is a script that will do this, but I'd like to see it as an option in bob

**looks around for yeti**
Private blakebowling

Postby yeti_c on Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:38 pm

I believe that this is in BOB now - well - not floating - but Chat on top is there.

C.
Highest score : 2297
Lieutenant yeti_c

Postby Foxglove on Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:12 pm

Humrlmo wrote:-Does anyone know if there's a script out that will allow "game" chat to float? Similar to the way BoB or CM gives the floating action menu??? That way people don't have to scroll window down to see if anything was put in chat.

-I know it's not that difficult to look at the bottom of the screen, but there are several that don't and it would be nice to include them.

If yes please let me know, if not....there's an idea for those script writers! :P :P

Presto!

viewtopic.php?f=59&t=104594
Brigadier Foxglove

Return to Tool Archives