Conquer Club

Conquer Club Map Rank GL

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: NEW: Conquer Club Map Rank GL

Postby yeti_c on Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:30 am

freeroll84 wrote:i have firefox 3 but now when i try to find a rank it says Scanning...Infinaty% and i never get my rank

Have you uninstalled the old maprank?

C.
Highest score : 2297
Lieutenant yeti_c

Postby killmanic on Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:22 am

major problem it counts all games as public games so map ranking for tourney/private/public doesnt work
Colonel killmanic

Postby Scott-Land on Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:18 pm

Okay, another stupid question... do the games have to be archived first before you receive the UD's ? I have 4 defeats but it doesn't show on the map. Thought it could be a beta map but I have one for Super Max- just not the 4 from Iceland.
Major Scott-Land

Postby Herakilla on Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:14 pm

Scott-Land wrote:Okay, another stupid question... do the games have to be archived first before you receive the UD's ? I have 4 defeats but it doesn't show on the map. Thought it could be a beta map but I have one for Super Max- just not the 4 from Iceland.

just map ranked you and i see 4 UDs, maybe you were looking at the wrong column or something?
Come join us in Live Chat!
Lieutenant Herakilla

Postby gdeangel on Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:20 pm

I just installed the latest map rank script. It is pretty cool, what with designations like "Angel of Death" and such. However I have no freaking clue what "relative rank" is nor how it's possible on my points that the number of positives about equal the negatives (if that were the case, I'd still be at 1000, eh?)

So I just really think it is a shame that there is not a help page to explain some and this stuff. It's really a little bit too much effort to go hunting around for answers in the forums, etc. So just something to consider - why not have a "help/info" menu like on BoB?

Thanks,
GD
Sergeant gdeangel

Postby FabledIntegral on Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:22 pm

gdeangel wrote:I just installed the latest map rank script. It is pretty cool, what with designations like "Angel of Death" and such. However I have no freaking clue what "relative rank" is nor how it's possible on my points that the number of positives about equal the negatives (if that were the case, I'd still be at 1000, eh?)

So I just really think it is a shame that there is not a help page to explain some and this stuff. It's really a little bit too much effort to go hunting around for answers in the forums, etc. So just something to consider - why not have a "help/info" menu like on BoB?

Thanks,
GD

Why don't you look at page 1?
Major FabledIntegral

Postby gdeangel on Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:42 pm

FabledIntegral wrote:
gdeangel wrote:I just installed the latest map rank script. It is pretty cool, what with designations like "Angel of Death" and such. However I have no freaking clue what "relative rank" is nor how it's possible on my points that the number of positives about equal the negatives (if that were the case, I'd still be at 1000, eh?)

Thanks,
GD

Why not make the thing user friendly? I might have cared enough to read this forum once, months ago when the script first came out, but making people come back here for every upgrade sorta defeats the functionality of the "get latest version" menu, don't ya' think?

EDIT - LOL, I see that it's basically there, but you have to click on the version number. Why not call a duck a duck and make a "help/info" menu?

EDIT - And even better, even though I just upgraded, that link (mine says version 1.6.7, and "Latest Version Installed"), it still jumps to the old forum of the non-GL script. :!: :?:
Sergeant gdeangel

Postby FabledIntegral on Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:46 pm

gdeangel wrote:
FabledIntegral wrote:

Thanks,
GD

Why not make the thing user friendly? I might have cared enough to read this forum once, months ago when the script first came out, but making people come back here for every upgrade sorta defeats the functionality of the "get latest version" menu, don't ya' think?

EDIT - LOL, I see that it's basically there, but you have to click on the version number. Why not call a duck a duck and make a "help/info" menu?

EDIT - And even better, even though I just upgraded, that link (mine says version 1.6.7, and "Latest Version Installed"), it still jumps to the old forum of the non-GL script. :!: :?:

Not at all - obviously it would be updated as it's the main page.
Major FabledIntegral

Postby Night Strike on Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:50 pm

gdeangel wrote:EDIT - And even better, even though I just upgraded, that link (mine says version 1.6.7, and "Latest Version Installed"), it still jumps to the old forum of the non-GL script. :!: :?:

That's because you have to completely uninstall the old script; it doesn't work at all. It should say 1.0.2 in the current correct version.
Major Night Strike

Postby Scott-Land on Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:03 pm

Herakilla wrote:
Scott-Land wrote:Okay, another stupid question... do the games have to be archived first before you receive the UD's ? I have 4 defeats but it doesn't show on the map. Thought it could be a beta map but I have one for Super Max- just not the 4 from Iceland.

just map ranked you and i see 4 UDs, maybe you were looking at the wrong column or something?

Yeah Killa, I think it shows up on the map rank page but not on Game Finder.
Major Scott-Land

Postby Kotaro on Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:28 pm

Haha. Apparently, If I only played 1v1 FW games, I'd be a Brigadier. Sad days indeed :/
Lakad Matataaag!
Normalin, normalin.

TheJonah wrote:I`m not really that arsed. Just supporting my mucker.
Captain Kotaro

Postby chipv on Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:01 pm

gdeangel wrote:Why not make the thing user friendly? I might have cared enough to read this forum once, months ago when the script first came out, but making people come back here for every upgrade sorta defeats the functionality of the "get latest version" menu, don't ya' think?

Actually this is a good idea but I've not been able to get the time to do it. I probably need to look for a volunteer, I think.
Captain chipv

Postby daydream on Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:11 am

hey chip, i have been having some issues with maprank GL, no idea if its already known or not...

when i maprank myself from the sidebar menu it will scan to 100% and then just not do anything. if i reinstall maprank it will work again once, but as soon as i try to maprank myself again it will get stuck at "Scanning...100%" again-
Lieutenant daydream

Postby Prankcall on Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:46 am

Same problems as Daydream.I also tried using game finder to Map Rank myself it also loads to 100% then seems to freeze.
Sergeant 1st Class Prankcall

Postby Tisha on Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:51 pm

daydream wrote:hey chip, i have been having some issues with maprank GL, no idea if its already known or not...

when i maprank myself from the sidebar menu it will scan to 100% and then just not do anything. if i reinstall maprank it will work again once, but as soon as i try to maprank myself again it will get stuck at "Scanning...100%" again-

mine started the same thing, just recently..
100% then stops, displaying no games..
Major Tisha

Postby InsomniaRed on Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:56 pm

Tisha wrote:
daydream wrote:hey chip, i have been having some issues with maprank GL, no idea if its already known or not...

mine started the same thing, just recently..
100% then stops, displaying no games..

Yes, same here.
      I will always love you Nick, Forever.
      I will always love you Nick, Forever.
Major InsomniaRed

Postby Thezzaruz on Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:37 pm

yea add 1 more to that list. Did lack change anything with the server or?
Lieutenant Thezzaruz

Postby chipv on Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:42 pm

Thezzaruz wrote:yea add 1 more to that list. Did lack change anything with the server or?

Yes. Some people will experience these problems at the moment, I'm sending a PM now.
Captain chipv

Postby Thezzaruz on Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:48 pm

Ah nice, being looked at. =D>
Lieutenant Thezzaruz

Postby TeeGee on Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:42 pm

I thought it was just me, so I just uninstalled it and came back here to download it again
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby JimRocky on Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:45 am

Any idea what the issue is and if and when it will be corrected? I really love the add-on and miss it!
Don't forget to spread a little sunshine, and to bring a towel.
Sergeant JimRocky

Postby chipv on Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:24 pm

JimRocky wrote:Any idea what the issue is and if and when it will be corrected? I really love the add-on and miss it!

Problem is that some of the player XML files needed by Map Rank have empty tags. Looks like this won't be resolved before Tuesday.
Captain chipv

Postby Frop on Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:47 pm

Can't wait until they get this fixed! Thanks again chip for a miraculous plugin.
Captain Frop

Postby chipv on Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:49 pm

RECENT SITE CHANGES REQUIRE CHANGES TO MOST SCRIPTS.

Thread is being locked until they're fixed.
Captain chipv

Postby chipv on Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:36 pm

The XML has been fixed so Map Rank GL should be working for everyone again.

You will need to finish any game to see correct results for Centrescape maps. Either that or uninstall associated preferences and do again.

Sorry for the delay.
Captain chipv

PreviousNext

Return to Tool Archives