ConquerStats - Ingame analysis

The storehouse of handy and helpful plugins/addons and webpages.

Moderators: Tech Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: ConquerStats - Ingame analysis *updated*

Postby cspare on Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:19 pm

I've uploaded a new version of the script. This version includes a chart with reinforcements per turn for each player.
Download: here
Screenshot:
Image
Another thing I've included is an update notifier, similar to BOB's, which alerts you when I release a new version of the script.

The chart is hosted in a Silverlight (more or less Microsoft's version of Flash) application, so you will need to download the Silverlight runtime if you don't have it already. A download button will automatically appear in the game-screen when you need to download it. You will still need Greasemonkey to insert the chart into the website.

Feel free to comment;)
Sergeant 1st Class cspare
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:56 pm
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) General Contribution (6)

Re: ConquerStats - Ingame analysis *updated*

Postby OliverFA on Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:36 pm

Ooooooooh so cool.

You will say that I am asking a lot. But... What about having the same chart about armies that each player had at the begining of turn?
User avatar
Corporal OliverFA
 
Posts: 2361
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:30 am
Location: Somewhere in Spain
Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (3) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (5)

Re: ConquerStats - Ingame analysis *updated*

Postby OliverFA on Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:48 pm

A small comment: I think it would be more understandable if the reinforcements for dead players were 0. Right now, when a player is eliminated, his line stops instead of going down to 0, and can induce a bit of confussion.
User avatar
Corporal OliverFA
 
Posts: 2361
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:30 am
Location: Somewhere in Spain
Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (3) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (5)

Re: ConquerStats - Ingame analysis *updated*

Postby OliverFA on Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:50 pm

Sorry to write in different posts, but I am just trying the new feature right now. In maps with games autodeplayed to territories, those armies are not displayed in the graphic. For example, in the New World map it does not display the armies from landing ports and homelands.
User avatar
Corporal OliverFA
 
Posts: 2361
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:30 am
Location: Somewhere in Spain
Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (3) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (5)

Re: ConquerStats - Ingame analysis

Postby hecter on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:47 pm

chipv wrote:
hecter wrote:Here's an interesting one...
Image
DoragonAyumamon


There have been numerous posts about this problem. I'll leave you to find them but the problem will not be solved before Tuesday.

I've seen lots of posts about how it shows nothing, or a line of text, which pops up for me a lot, but not one that just kinda goes all wonky like that...
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Image
User avatar
Private 1st Class hecter
 
Posts: 14725
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:27 pm
Location: Tying somebody up on the third floor
Medals: 25
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: ConquerStats - Ingame analysis *updated*

Postby cspare on Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:39 pm

OliverFA wrote:Ooooooooh so cool.

You will say that I am asking a lot. But... What about having the same chart about armies that each player had at the begining of turn?

Yea that would be nice, but that is currently not possible because the game logs don't provide that information yet. They have announced that there will be a game log improvement soon that will include such information. I can't wait:)

OliverFA wrote:A small comment: I think it would be more understandable if the reinforcements for dead players were 0. Right now, when a player is eliminated, his line stops instead of going down to 0, and can induce a bit of confussion.

Hmm I'm not sure I'd agree with that, I prefer it to end the line. I might implement it when more people want to show 0 though.

OliverFA wrote:Sorry to write in different posts, but I am just trying the new feature right now. In maps with games autodeplayed to territories, those armies are not displayed in the graphic. For example, in the New World map it does not display the armies from landing ports and homelands.

Good point, I'll address this in next version, guess that will be somewhere this week.
Sergeant 1st Class cspare
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:56 pm
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) General Contribution (6)

Re: ConquerStats - Ingame analysis

Postby cspare on Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:43 pm

hecter wrote:
chipv wrote:
hecter wrote:Here's an interesting one...
Image
DoragonAyumamon


There have been numerous posts about this problem. I'll leave you to find them but the problem will not be solved before Tuesday.

I've seen lots of posts about how it shows nothing, or a line of text, which pops up for me a lot, but not one that just kinda goes all wonky like that...

Allow me to explain ;) The issue here is that the data files provided by conquerclub that are used for the script seem to be broken for some people. So the issue chipv is refering is to the data problem, and not a problem specific to ConquerStats. Basically there are more scripts that are affected by the problem, ConquerStats is not the only one.
Sergeant 1st Class cspare
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:56 pm
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) General Contribution (6)

Re: ConquerStats - Ingame analysis *updated*

Postby cspare on Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:26 pm

ConquerClub decided to change some of the game's term without communicating in advance. These where breaking changes that caused ConquerStats to stop working. I updated the script accordingly.
Sergeant 1st Class cspare
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:56 pm
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) General Contribution (6)

Re: ConquerStats - Ingame analysis *updated*

Postby chipv on Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:54 pm

RECENT SITE CHANGES REQUIRE CHANGES TO MOST SCRIPTS.

Thread is being locked until they're fixed.

EDIT: Script fixed already, nice work, cspare.
User avatar
Colonel chipv
 
Posts: 2756
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:30 pm
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Map Contribution (1)
General Contribution (10)

Re: ConquerStats - Ingame analysis *updated*

Postby cspare on Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:48 pm

I just released ConquerStats v1.1.3.
This version of the script uses the final release SilverLight 2.0, whereas previous versions used the beta 2 version. People who already had Silverlight beta2 installed should upgrade, a download button will appear when necessary. This will only take a few seconds.
Sergeant 1st Class cspare
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:56 pm
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) General Contribution (6)

Re: ConquerStats - Ingame analysis

Postby OliverFA on Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:57 pm

The link for installing Silverlight is wrong.

Here is the right link http://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/re ... aspx?v=2.0
User avatar
Corporal OliverFA
 
Posts: 2361
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:30 am
Location: Somewhere in Spain
Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (3) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (5)

Re: ConquerStats - Ingame analysis

Postby cspare on Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:08 pm

OliverFA wrote:The link for installing Silverlight is wrong.

Here is the right link http://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/re ... aspx?v=2.0

Oehh, right, thanks. forgot to update the download link ;)
Sergeant 1st Class cspare
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:56 pm
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) General Contribution (6)

Re: ConquerStats - Ingame analysis *updated*

Postby OliverFA on Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:44 pm

cspare wrote:
OliverFA wrote:Ooooooooh so cool.

You will say that I am asking a lot. But... What about having the same chart about armies that each player had at the begining of turn?

Yea that would be nice, but that is currently not possible because the game logs don't provide that information yet. They have announced that there will be a game log improvement soon that will include such information. I can't wait:)


Oh what a pitty! Well, I can't wait for them to provide that information either ;-) When they do, you could also add a graph showing total armies by each player per turn.

cspare wrote:
OliverFA wrote:A small comment: I think it would be more understandable if the reinforcements for dead players were 0. Right now, when a player is eliminated, his line stops instead of going down to 0, and can induce a bit of confussion.

Hmm I'm not sure I'd agree with that, I prefer it to end the line. I might implement it when more people want to show 0 though.


I know is just a personal preference. But graphics always look more impressive when the eliminated player's line gows down to 0 in his last turn ;-) Or maybe you could add it as an option, so everybody could have it their way.

cspare wrote:
OliverFA wrote:Sorry to write in different posts, but I am just trying the new feature right now. In maps with games autodeplayed to territories, those armies are not displayed in the graphic. For example, in the New World map it does not display the armies from landing ports and homelands.

Good point, I'll address this in next version, guess that will be somewhere this week.
[/quote]
Just tried it with a New World map but it doesn't show yet. I suppose it is still in the to-do list?

Thanks for your nice work :-)
User avatar
Corporal OliverFA
 
Posts: 2361
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:30 am
Location: Somewhere in Spain
Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (3) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (5)

Re: ConquerStats - Ingame analysis

Postby cspare on Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:54 pm

I've just updated the chart, it now allows you to filter on players and reinforcement types.
Screenshot
Image

You do not have to download (or do) anything if you already have ConquerStats 1.1.4 installed: The new chart will automatically appear instead of the old one.

@OliverFA, this should fix your issue with the new world map, could you please verify?
Sergeant 1st Class cspare
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:56 pm
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) General Contribution (6)

Re: ConquerStats - Ingame analysis

Postby chipv on Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:02 pm

Awesome stuff, cspare.
User avatar
Colonel chipv
 
Posts: 2756
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:30 pm
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Map Contribution (1)
General Contribution (10)

Re: ConquerStats - Ingame analysis

Postby BENJIKAT IS DEAD on Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:18 pm

Great stuff.

Any chance of having team totals? (cf BOB)
Image
User avatar
Colonel BENJIKAT IS DEAD
 
Posts: 775
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:47 am
Location: Waterloo
Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (5)
Clan Achievement (1)

Re: ConquerStats - Ingame analysis

Postby OliverFA on Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:42 pm

cspare wrote:@OliverFA, this should fix your issue with the new world map, could you please verify?


It works perfectly. Really useful now. And not only very useful, but also very nice. Thanks a lot :-)

Another suggestion (you will kill me for making so many suggestions ;-) ) but now that you managed to differentiate the reinforcements for the chart, would be nice to do the same for the "Reinforcements" table (see image)

Image

In that game there are no cards. And now the chart understands perfectly that they are territory bonuses, but the table still classifies them as card bonus.
User avatar
Corporal OliverFA
 
Posts: 2361
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:30 am
Location: Somewhere in Spain
Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (3) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (5)

Re: ConquerStats - Ingame analysis

Postby BENJIKAT IS DEAD on Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:35 am

Another suggestion - a toggle to show cumulative totals?
Image
User avatar
Colonel BENJIKAT IS DEAD
 
Posts: 775
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:47 am
Location: Waterloo
Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (5)
Clan Achievement (1)

Re: ConquerStats - Ingame analysis

Postby cspare on Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:38 am

OliverFA wrote:
cspare wrote:@OliverFA, this should fix your issue with the new world map, could you please verify?


It works perfectly. Really useful now. And not only very useful, but also very nice. Thanks a lot :-)

Another suggestion (you will kill me for making so many suggestions ;-) ) but now that you managed to differentiate the reinforcements for the chart, would be nice to do the same for the "Reinforcements" table (see image)

Image

In that game there are no cards. And now the chart understands perfectly that they are territory bonuses, but the table still classifies them as card bonus.


Yea good point:) I'll update the table and add some tooltip information soon. First I'm planning to have the table auto update while playing, so there's no need to refresh the page.
Sergeant 1st Class cspare
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:56 pm
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) General Contribution (6)

Re: ConquerStats - Ingame analysis

Postby cspare on Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:39 am

BENJIKAT IS DEAD wrote:Another suggestion - a toggle to show cumulative totals?

I'm not sure what you mean. Would you like to see the total reinforcements for all players for each turn?
Team totals is a great idea btw, it's on my todo list:)
Sergeant 1st Class cspare
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:56 pm
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) General Contribution (6)

Re: ConquerStats - Ingame analysis

Postby OliverFA on Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:38 am

cspare wrote:Yea good point:) I'll update the table and add some tooltip information soon. First I'm planning to have the table auto update while playing, so there's no need to refresh the page.


I agree. Auto update is first in the priorities ;-)

By the way, another suggestion would be to add a tab to the chart to show territories held each turn. That is a info that is available in the log right now.

Thanks again for your very nice plugin :-)
User avatar
Corporal OliverFA
 
Posts: 2361
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:30 am
Location: Somewhere in Spain
Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (3) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (5)

Re: ConquerStats - Ingame analysis

Postby BENJIKAT IS DEAD on Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:50 am

cspare wrote:
BENJIKAT IS DEAD wrote:Another suggestion - a toggle to show cumulative totals?

I'm not sure what you mean. Would you like to see the total reinforcements for all players for each turn?
Team totals is a great idea btw, it's on my todo list:)


Turn 1 I get 3, turn 2:4, turn 3:7.

The cumulative graph would be 3,7,14
Last edited by BENJIKAT IS DEAD on Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Colonel BENJIKAT IS DEAD
 
Posts: 775
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:47 am
Location: Waterloo
Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (5)
Clan Achievement (1)

Re: ConquerStats - Ingame analysis

Postby cspare on Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:50 pm

I just uploaded version 1.2.0, which automatically updates the statistics (both tables and charts) while playing
Sergeant 1st Class cspare
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:56 pm
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) General Contribution (6)

Re: ConquerStats - Ingame analysis

Postby OliverFA on Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:01 pm

Just updated. It works very well :-)
User avatar
Corporal OliverFA
 
Posts: 2361
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:30 am
Location: Somewhere in Spain
Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (3) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (5)

Re: ConquerStats - Ingame analysis

Postby cspare on Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:43 pm

Just for the record, I've added a new feature to the charts. It now visualizes team reinforcements as well; if you enable it through the new 'teams' checkbox in the chart.
Once again this is a serverside change, so you do not have to download (or do) anything if you already have ConquerStats 1.2.0 installed: The new chart will automatically appear instead of the old one.
Screenshot:
Image
Sergeant 1st Class cspare
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:56 pm
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) General Contribution (6)

PreviousNext

Return to Available Tools/Enhancements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: casper, Graceless_

Login