Conquer Club

Suggestion: Discriminate Against Farmers

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

Suggestion: Discriminate Against Farmers

Postby PepperJack on Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:16 am

Concise description:
  • Farming is almost universally looked down upon on this site. Multiple suggestions have been made to alter the scoring system to discourage farming to no avail. Limiting the privileges of new recruits has also been suggested. I say instead on focusing on the large population of new recruits we focus on the small (and known) population of farmers. Known farmers should not be allowed to join games that have a new recruit in them nor should new recruits be allowed to join games started by known farmers.

Specifics:
  • Identify known farmers (Maxatstuy, King Herpes, Rabbiton, anyone in the Farmer's Guild, etc.)
  • Automagically prevent them from joining games with at least 1 new recruit
  • Automagically prevent new recruits from joining games started by known farmers

This will improve the following aspects of the site:
  • Known farmer's can no longer profit from new recruit deadbeats
  • New recruits are more likely to get a positive experience instead of feeling used by some player that has been with so many other new recruits
  • Farmers are correctly identified as the cancerous entities they are

Post Sug. Preaching
If everyone feels that farmers do more damage than good to the site then they should be addressed directly. Why beat around the bush and turn things upside down for everyone? Just limit what farmers can do, discriminate against them, everyone already thinks they're second class, so treat them like it. If the damage that admins/mods claim that farmers do is accurate then the cost of driving them away will be offset by many happy returning new recruits.
Game 3960030

Going on deployment, be back someday.

Sorry for deadbeating out of games.
Corporal 1st Class PepperJack

Re: Suggestion: Discriminate Against Farmers

Postby maxatstuy on Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:43 am

ROFL...this thread is hilarious

The problem that people have with me has nothing to do with noobs not coming back, because it was established that there is nothing I do, other than join the games, which prevents noobs from enjoying their experience. People are annoyed about how successful I have been at farming. A low rank joining those games have the same effect on the noobs as me joining, except that I play real time and answer questions. No one would have any issues if I made my points by playing against the highest ranks in each game I played, but its because I focused my time on perfecting the art of farming that people object.

If you would like to hear the real problem with my style of playing, it has nothing to do even with my game choice. The problem is not that I am a point farmer, it is that I am a point hoarder. If I played regular games in addition to farming and recirculated the points, there would be no issue. However, with that said, I could not care less about the happiness of people who are too lazy to gain points in the same method that I have taken the time to master. If someone has an issue with me because I dont contribute to the point distribution or because I play games I find fun, that is fine, just dont pretend it has to do with the noobs not coming back because if anything, I promote that.
Field Marshal maxatstuy

Postby demonfork on Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:04 am

PepperJack wrote:Concise description:
  • Farming is almost universally looked down upon on this site. Multiple suggestions have been made to alter the scoring system to discourage farming to no avail. Limiting the privileges of new recruits has also been suggested. I say instead on focusing on the large population of new recruits we focus on the small (and known) population of farmers. Known farmers should not be allowed to join games that have a new recruit in them nor should new recruits be allowed to join games started by known farmers.

Specifics:
  • Identify known farmers (Maxatstuy, King Herpes, Rabbiton, anyone in the Farmer's Guild, etc.)
  • Automagically prevent new recruits from joining games started by known farmers

• New recruits are more likely to get a positive experience instead of feeling used by some player that has been with so many other new recruits

Post Sug. Preaching
If everyone feels that farmers do more damage than good to the site then they should be addressed directly. Why beat around the bush and turn things upside down for everyone? Just limit what farmers can do, discriminate against them, everyone already thinks they're second class, so treat them like it. If the damage that admins/mods claim that farmers do is accurate then the cost of driving them away will be offset by many happy returning new recruits.

Maybe we could even mark these known point farmers with barcodes and make concentration camps and put all of these evil point farmers into them and eradicate them by killing them all off in gas chambers!
Sergeant 1st Class demonfork

Postby PepperJack on Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:10 am

Max, while I have long admired your extensive use of thesaurus.com, I do not wish to get into a semantic debate about how you rationalize your choice of games. Quite frankly, its irrelevant to the issue at hand.

The only truely debatable point in my suggestion (in case you didn't notice, the post was tongue in cheek) is whether or not the act of farming, by anyone not just you, is likely to reduce the chances that a new recruit comes back. If that behavior does, in fact, lower returns of new recruits then farming itself is a not only a gross abuse of the game but the site as a whole. It would then logically follow that something that damages the site should be rendered harmless. If this was to be via perma-ban, new recruit blocks, or an extermination squad, I couldn't care less.

The point of my suggestion was to point out the fact the easier population to contol is the abusers rather than the abusees of the system as they are the smaller population.

Also, congratulations to demonfork for equating limiting the negative effect of farmers on the site to the genocide of countless Jewish people, well played. And I'm the insensitive one.
Game 3960030

Postby maxatstuy on Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:28 am

PepperJack wrote:Max, while I have long admired your extensive use of thesaurus.com, I do not wish to get into a semantic debate about how you rationalize your choice of games. Quite frankly, its irrelevant to the issue at hand.

The only truely debatable point in my suggestion (in case you didn't notice, the post was tongue in cheek) is whether or not the act of farming, by anyone not just you, is likely to reduce the chances that a new recruit comes back. If that behavior does, in fact, lower returns of new recruits then farming itself is a not only a gross abuse of the game but the site as a whole. It would then logically follow that something that damages the site should be rendered harmless. If this was to be via perma-ban, new recruit blocks, or an extermination squad, I couldn't care less.

The point of my suggestion was to point out the fact the easier population to contol is the abusers rather than the abusees of the system as they are the smaller population.

Also, congratulations to demonfork for equating limiting the negative effect of farmers on the site to the genocide of countless Jewish people, well played. And I'm the insensitive one.

hmmm, interesting site...I never saw it before to the best of my knowledge

and btw, I was aware that the thread wasnt serious which is why I started off by calling it hilarious. I just chose to use this thread as an outlet for things which I felt needed to be stated.
Field Marshal maxatstuy

Postby demonfork on Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:56 am

PepperJack wrote:Max, while I have long admired your extensive use of thesaurus.com, I do not wish to get into a semantic debate about how you rationalize your choice of games. Quite frankly, its irrelevant to the issue at hand.

You have supplied no empirical evidence whatsoever that supports the notion that point farming causes new recruits to give up on this site, NONE, ZERO, ZIP!

The garbage that spews from your brain, through your keyboard, is complete and utter nonsense, you are building nothing more than a weak straw-man argument!

Instead of spreading your speculative nonsense, supply some fact based proof that point farming causes new recruits to stop coming to CC!

Until then keep your speculations to yourself!

Furthermore, the unfounded, hateful and discriminatory attitude that you have toward point farmers is the same type of dangerous thinking that sparked many of the atrocities that have occurred throughout the world!
Sergeant 1st Class demonfork

Postby PepperJack on Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:10 am

Demon, while my first post can and should be interpreted as backhanded speculation, you need to look at the totality of what I posted which would include my OTHER post in this thread.

In that post, I openly admit that it is debatable that farming causes new recruits to run away. Unfortunately, I cannot furnish you any evidence, empirical or otherwise, I do not have access to that information. If you would like me to make something up, I will but I prefer not to.

I would like to deeply apologize to you personally for ever interpreting anything that Twill said a possible basis for an argument. He is only one of the admins of the site. I will begin to distrust him immediately as that makes far more sense than taking what he says at face value.

I would like to clarify my suggestion in case it is unclear at this point.

Make life on CC terrible for farmers if there is demonstrable evidence that they cause damage to the site.

OR

Make life on CC terrible for farmers because what they do is clearly not in the "spirit of the game." (No evidence needed)
Game 3960030

Postby maxatstuy on Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:10 am

PepperJack wrote:Demon, while my first post can and should be interpreted as backhanded speculation, you need to look at the totality of what I posted which would include my OTHER post in this thread.

In that post, I openly admit that it is debatable that farming causes new recruits to run away. Unfortunately, I cannot furnish you any evidence, empirical or otherwise, I do not have access to that information. If you would like me to make something up, I will but I prefer not to.

I would like to deeply apologize to you personally for ever interpreting anything that Twill said a possible basis for an argument. He is only one of the admins of the site. I will begin to distrust him immediately as that makes far more sense than taking what he says at face value.

Make life on CC terrible for farmers if there is demonstrable evidence that they cause damage to the site.

OR

Make life on CC terrible for farmers because what they do is clearly not in the "spirit of the game." (No evidence needed)

I could be wrong, but was this thread actually made in my defense? I realize that is a terrible question that only shows my ignorance, however from the way it sounds, you wrote this thread saying that no evidence was given to support the reason for my bust, hence there is no reason for me to have been busted. I completely agree with you if that is the point you were trying to make, I am just curious if it was.

In a more general sense, it appears that this thread is shedding light on the idea that there is no evidence to support the detrimental effects which farming has; and until said evidence exists, there is no reason to constantly complain about it.
Field Marshal maxatstuy

Postby PepperJack on Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:47 am

maxatstuy wrote:
PepperJack wrote:Demon, while my first post can and should be interpreted as backhanded speculation, you need to look at the totality of what I posted which would include my OTHER post in this thread.

OR

I could be wrong, but was this thread actually made in my defense? I realize that is a terrible question that only shows my ignorance, however from the way it sounds, you wrote this thread saying that no evidence was given to support the reason for my bust, hence there is no reason for me to have been busted. I completely agree with you if that is the point you were trying to make, I am just curious if it was.

In a more general sense, it appears that this thread is shedding light on the idea that there is no evidence to support the detrimental effects which farming has; and until said evidence exists, there is no reason to constantly complain about it.

Dammit Max, it isn't just about you and you've completely missed the point. I will refer you to one of the greatest quotes in the history of mankind.

Carl Sagan wrote:The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence

Do NOT attempt to construe every little thing to be in your favor, the CC world does not revolve around you. I find the act of farming to be wholly unethical and have no intention of ever defending it or you. Your actions and the actions of your fellow farmers are obviously driven by "gaming" a flawed system. What you do is an exercise in patience (and I commend you on your "achievement") but is no way reflective of fair play. This is where you tell me that you smile and act friendly towards every new recruit you play with while at the same time knifing them in the back and taking their points.

To be honest, extreme measures should be taken against the most egregious of farmers (that would include you obviously). I would like to see farming explicitly banned in the rules with a punishment of a point reset. Of course, sugs and bugs generally falls on deaf ears so you're lucky.

If the administration of this site was more heavy handed you would not be continually profiting off your abusive behavior.

Did that clear it up? Was that ambiguous? Do you get that I, and most of the vocal members of this site, find your continued actions to be a detriment to this site?
Game 3960030

Postby maxatstuy on Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:06 am

PepperJack wrote:
maxatstuy wrote:

OR

Dammit Max, it isn't just about you and you've completely missed the point. I will refer you to one of the greatest quotes in the history of mankind.

Carl Sagan wrote:The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence

Do NOT attempt to construe every little thing to be in your favor, the CC world does not revolve around you. I find the act of farming to be wholly unethical and have no intention of ever defending it or you. Your actions and the actions of your fellow farmers are obviously driven by "gaming" a flawed system. What you do is an exercise in patience (and I commend you on your "achievement") but is no way reflective of fair play. This is where you tell me that you smile and act friendly towards every new recruit you play with while at the same time knifing them in the back and taking their points.

To be honest, extreme measures should be taken against the most egregious of farmers (that would include you obviously). I would like to see farming explicitly banned in the rules with a punishment of a point reset. Of course, sugs and bugs generally falls on deaf ears so you're lucky.

If the administration of this site was more heavy handed you would not be continually profiting off your abusive behavior.

Did that clear it up? Was that ambiguous? Do you get that I, and most of the vocal members of this site, find your continued actions to be a detriment to this site?

ROFL...its funny because I reread your posts prior to this one, and as much as you may not like farming, you showed that there is no proof that farming has an adverse reaction to the noobs whom I farm. The fact remains that there is nothing wrong with it, other than being a way to gain a minimal amount of points off of a person who is not familiar with the site. The noobs I play against are no different from many other players on conquer club, except that they still understand the game as being what it is, a game designed to have fun. While almost all of the people I play really want to win, they are trying to have fun instead of concerning themselves with points as many of the high ranks (including myself) do. You personally may not like it, but there is nothing against the rules about it and it is not abuse. Clearly everyone who is posting on behalf of the abolition of farming are not playing the game to have fun, they are playing to win points, and while I join games with new recruits for the same reason, I find it fun as well because most of the time, the noobs are much more pleasant to oppose. If you all cared about the game then there would be no need to object to anyone else's style of playing because you would be playing yourselves and trying to pass me by skill as I know many others are doing. However, seeing how much discussion is being raised, I can only assume that no one cares about playing the game anymore, this is all about rising up the scoreboard, to which I say

IM NUMBER 2!!!
Field Marshal maxatstuy

Postby PepperJack on Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:42 am

Reread again. Specificallty the Sagan quote. I am not the person to complete a statistical analysis of whether or not farming drives people away. I stated that in so many words. The people that have access to the pertinent information are admins.

If I had said evidence, I would have started a C&A thread. But I don't, so I'm here hoping to draw attention to what appears to be a previously undiscussed facet of an issue that has been beaten to death.

And the noobs you play are different from other players on CC. Established CC players are aware of the CC product/brand. Noobs do not have this same depth of knowledge (and they have also yet to decide if they want to spend money on CC). Farmers are their first impression, wow, what a great start, I think I'd like to get owned by all these high ranks, at least this max fellow is polite while taking my points in a game I don't yet know how to play.

I admitted that it wasn't against the rules. And then I said that you were lucky that the admins haven't decided to be heavy handed and explicitly ban farming. Again, please reread.

I do care about the game. As such I play the highly competive combination of 6-8p esc. on every map. You reduce the competition in your games by specifically targeting 1v1 freestyle predominantly with almost exclusively new recruit opponents. Why don't you just sign up for the Para-Olympics while you're at it?
Game 3960030

Postby homes32 on Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:54 am

demonfork wrote:

Specifics:

Post Sug. Preaching

Maybe we could even mark these known point farmers with barcodes and make concentration camps and put all of these evil point farmers into them and eradicate them by killing them all off in gas chambers!

or just block all other maps and force them to play SuperMax :D
-homes32

Highest Score: 1850
Lieutenant homes32

Postby SuicidalSnowman on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:37 am

WHHHOOOOOOSSSHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Was that the sound of an airplane taking off, or just the noise of the original post going way over people's heads?

Nice one PepperJack.
Private SuicidalSnowman

Postby porkenbeans on Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:14 pm

see-http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=69106

Specifics:

Post Sug. Preaching
Pepper, Your frustration is indeed shared by many. I myself joined this site to compete with others at the game of ''RISK''. I assumed that the point system was legit in determining ones true skill at playing ''RISK''. ...I was wrong. As you know, The leaderboard is top heavy with multi- cheats and farmers. It does NOT reflect the best players of ''RISK'' at all. It does show, however, the best at the game of ''CC''. If CC really wanted to make it about ''RISK'' they only need, scrap their scoring system, and replace it with one that makes it impossible to cheat, and or, farm. I have read many suggs. that would work. I have authored a few myself. (check my posts). Here is the problem- Those that have conquered the game of ''CC'' have spent a whole lot of time, figuring out how to work the system. Good or bad, Their place at the top of the hill is testament to their skill. =D> They are not about to relinquish their crowns, without a fight. I just wished that CC would create a sister site, or place here that would have a leaderboard for us ''RISK'' players. :Dviewtopic.php?f=4&t=69106 viewtopic.php?f=4&t=68577
Lieutenant porkenbeans

Postby Megadeth666 on Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:14 pm

PepperJack wrote:

Just a very brief look at ONLY the last month of ONE of the best farmers, It is clear that new recruits do not return :
Joined and missed every turn with Max,and never returned since
Game 3593880
Game 3595161
Game 3402168

Joined played 1 game with Max and never returned since
Game 3580802
Game 3531877
Game 3376319
Game 3381861
Game 3381657
Game 3414371
Game 3454751

It is too Obvious Max and others do abuse the system just to gain rank. I think finally Pepper, might be on to a good suggestion on how to make CC more into a fair playing field, and have MORE new recruits STAY on this awesome site.

We all know Max will come back with his BLAH-BLAH-BLAH Bull Crap why it is okay for him to legally cheat, but this is just my opinion. Maybe the Mods will ultimately figure out that this is a problem, and can be looked at closer. Thank You.
Private 1st Class Megadeth666

Postby maxatstuy on Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:12 pm

Megadeth666 wrote:Just a very brief look at ONLY the last month of ONE of the best farmers, It is clear that new recruits do not return :
Game 3593880
Game 3595161
Game 3402168

Game 3580802
Game 3531877
Game 3376319
Game 3381861
Game 3381657
Game 3414371
Game 3454751

It is too Obvious Max and others do abuse the system just to gain rank. I think finally Pepper, might be on to a good suggestion on how to make CC more into a fair playing field, and have MORE new recruits STAY on this awesome site.

We all know Max will come back with his BLAH-BLAH-BLAH Bull Crap why it is okay for him to legally cheat, but this is just my opinion. Maybe the Mods will ultimately figure out that this is a problem, and can be looked at closer. Thank You.

First of all, people who never even played one turn clearly had no intention of ever playing, or they would have given the game a chance which they did not. Meanwhile, the links of games where I played against people who never returned is hilarious. The first game, the person played for two round, clearly didnt like the game and left. The second game you posted was against a multi, the third game was against a deadbeat who played not even one round before leaving, and the fourth game was against someone who was apparently looking to play against their friend, and after playing, saw no purpose to coming back. Meanwhile, your fifth link is probably the same situation as the fourth, the sixth game was against someone who I believe may be a multi, and the last game you posted was against someone who was clearly appeased enough with my playing that he joined ANOTHER game where he decided to quit for the other persons playing.

You had hundreds of games to chose from and couldnt find one good example of a game where I drove my opponent away. That says a lot.
Field Marshal maxatstuy

Postby maxatstuy on Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:15 pm

Oh, and the reason why the noob left the site after playing Game 3454774 was because his opponent decided to use delay tactics...rofl
Field Marshal maxatstuy

Postby porkenbeans on Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:17 pm

maxatstuy wrote:
Megadeth666 wrote:Just a very brief look at ONLY the last month of ONE of the best farmers, It is clear that new recruits do not return :
Game 3593880
Game 3595161
Game 3402168

Game 3580802
Game 3531877
Game 3376319
Game 3381861
Game 3381657
Game 3414371
Game 3454751

First of all, people who never even played one turn clearly had no intention of ever playing, or they would have given the game a chance which they did not. Meanwhile, the links of games where I played against people who never returned is hilarious. The first game, the person played for two round, clearly didnt like the game and left. The second game you posted was against a multi, the third game was against a deadbeat who played not even one round before leaving, and the fourth game was against someone who was apparently looking to play against their friend, and after playing, saw no purpose to coming back. Meanwhile, your fifth link is probably the same situation as the fourth, the sixth game was against someone who I believe may be a multi, and the last game you posted was against someone who was clearly appeased enough with my playing that he joined ANOTHER game where he decided to quit for the other persons playing.

You had hundreds of games to chose from and couldnt find one good example of a game where I drove my opponent away. That says a lot.
So your saying he is not a farmer, but a multi-cheater ? Farmer, cheater, whats the diff. Neither can play ''RISK''. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lieutenant porkenbeans

Postby maxatstuy on Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:40 pm

porkenbeans wrote:
maxatstuy wrote:
Game 3593880
Game 3595161
Game 3402168

Game 3580802
Game 3531877
Game 3376319
Game 3381861
Game 3381657
Game 3414371
Game 3454751

So your saying he is not a farmer, but a multi-cheater ? Farmer, cheater, whats the diff. Neither can play ''RISK''. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then I am glad that this is not risk, but an internet game called Conquer Club. Anyone who would like to refute that, please, ask Hasbro to see what there opinion of the game is.

Oh, and I am not a cheater, I am a farmer, and a very good one at that.
Field Marshal maxatstuy

Postby porkenbeans on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:28 pm

maxatstuy wrote:
porkenbeans wrote:
maxatstuy wrote:
Game 3593880
Game 3595161
Game 3402168

Game 3580802
Game 3531877
Game 3376319
Game 3381861
Game 3381657
Game 3414371
Game 3454751

Then I am glad that this is not risk, but an internet game called Conquer Club. Anyone who would like to refute that, please, ask Hasbro to see what there opinion of the game is.

Yes you are. But chew on this, If a person googles risk, he finds CC. He is looking to play risk. When he joins, he falsely assumes that the site is for that purpose. And the leaderboard is an honest, and accurate determination of skill at playing risk. You farmers count on their ignorence, and make a living from it. Then you turn around and call us true risk players ''cry-babies'' when we speak up to say anything about it. Ill just finish by saying this, If you should ever get tired of playing un-challenging games with noobs, Just give me a pm. :twisted:
Lieutenant porkenbeans

Postby porkenbeans on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:30 pm

porkenbeans wrote:
maxatstuy wrote:
porkenbeans wrote:
maxatstuy wrote:
Game 3593880
Game 3595161
Game 3402168

Game 3580802
Game 3531877
Game 3376319
Game 3381861
Game 3381657
Game 3414371
Game 3454751

Yes you are. But chew on this, If a person googles risk, he finds CC. He is looking to play risk. When he joins, he falsely assumes that the site is for that purpose. And the leaderboard is an honest, and accurate determination of skill at playing risk. You farmers count on their ignorence, and make a living from it. Then you turn around and call us true risk players ''cry-babies'' when we speak up to say anything about it. Ill just finish by saying this, If you should ever get tired of playing un-challenging games with noobs, Just give me a pm. :twisted:
I like to play ...RISK.
Lieutenant porkenbeans

Postby maxatstuy on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:37 pm

I never call anyone cry babies. I do however say that people who incessantly speak out against farming in these threads are doing so because they are too lazy to learn how to beat me on the scoreboard using their "skill," and "talent;" somethings which I apparently dont have.

I know that karel and I had a little conversation yesterday. He wants to beat me on the scoreboard so he is joining games and trying to win as many points as possible. Perhaps if people like yourself were to follow by his example, there would be much more competition at the top, and farming would not be an effective method.
Field Marshal maxatstuy

Postby porkenbeans on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:47 pm

maxatstuy wrote:I never call anyone cry babies. I do however say that people who incessantly speak out against farming in these threads are doing so because they are too lazy to learn how to beat me on the scoreboard using their "skill," and "talent;" somethings which I apparently dont have.

I know that karel and I had a little conversation yesterday. He wants to beat me on the scoreboard so he is joining games and trying to win as many points as possible. Perhaps if people like yourself were to follow by his example, there would be much more competition at the top, and farming would not be an effective method.
It is not because Im lazy. I like to play RISK. I do not like the game of ''Farming''. I once made a sugg. of a way that would make us both happy. you could have your farming game to play without any changes at all. (see)http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=69106&p=1684496#p1684496. And you could also have a place to test your real risk skill.
Last edited by porkenbeans on Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lieutenant porkenbeans

Postby porkenbeans on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:50 pm

maxatstuy wrote:I never call anyone cry babies. I do however say that people who incessantly speak out against farming in these threads are doing so because they are too lazy to learn how to beat me on the scoreboard using their "skill," and "talent;" somethings which I apparently dont have.

It is not because Im lazy. I like to play RISK. I do not like the game of ''Farming''. I once made a sugg. of a way that would make us both happy. you could have your farming game to play without any changes at all. (see viewtopic.php?f=4&t=69106&p=1684496#p1684496). And you could also have a place to test your real risk skill.
Lieutenant porkenbeans

Postby maxatstuy on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:52 pm

porkenbeans wrote:

It is not because Im lazy. I like to play RISK. I do not like the game of ''Farming''. I once made a sugg. of a way that would make us both happy. you could have your farming game to play without any changes at all. (see). And you could also have a place to test your real risk skill.

the majority of the issues with ideas similar to that, has to do with gaining skill without the effects of points. If there were two different rooms that a person could play in, there is nothing from stopping a person from perfecting a game type and then using it with the same low score they had before they learned how to play properly

Just to clarify though, you were not the person in particular to whom I was referring, you were just the last person to post...lol
Field Marshal maxatstuy

Next

Return to Archived Suggestions