Do Not Copy My Quote!

Suggestions that have not stood up to community review.

Moderators: Suggestions Team, Global Moderators

Re: Do Not Copy My Quote!

Postby yeti_c on Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:47 am

hecter wrote:
yeti_c wrote:
hecter wrote:Not always... It's good because it makes sure the conversation is nice and organized and everybody knows what's going on. The main purpose of quotes is so that people know what you're referring to, and it does that job beautifully. Besides, it's not that bad considering that you can only have up to 5 embedded quotes.

Also - there is a limit of quotes upto 5.

C.

I included that in the post you quoted...

I didn't really read your post fully!

C.
Highest score : 2297
Lieutenant yeti_c

Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (1) Map Contribution (13) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (10)

Re: Do Not Copy My Quote!

Postby mpjh on Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:57 am

yeti_c wrote:
hecter wrote:
yeti_c wrote:
hecter wrote:Not always... It's good because it makes sure the conversation is nice and organized and everybody knows what's going on. The main purpose of quotes is so that people know what you're referring to, and it does that job beautifully. Besides, it's not that bad considering that you can only have up to 5 embedded quotes.

Also - there is a limit of quotes upto 5.

C.

I included that in the post you quoted...

I didn't really read your post fully!

C.

Ahhh, I see
Cadet mpjh

Medals: 25
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (3)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (2)

Previous

Return to Rejected Suggestions