Conquer Club

Salva's List Of Favorite Posters

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby s.xkitten on Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:42 pm

actually...i was laughing at what the guy said about the new year...its just easier to say you
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby bluereaper on Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:45 pm

salvadevinemasse wrote:
s.xkitten wrote:nothing...just you :P

Well I am trying to give valid reasons for changing my list a little bit.. I did tell everyone I was going to do it too. Just letting people see why I picked them..you know?

You picked them because your awesomeness right??...and cause of the fun you had new years night...
Omar N. Bradley General of the U.S. Army (1893-1981)-Wars can be prevented just as surely as they can be provoked... ...and we who fail to prevent them, must share the guilt for the dead.
Sergeant 1st Class bluereaper

Postby salvadevinemasse on Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:04 pm

bluereaper wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:
s.xkitten wrote:nothing...just you :P

Well I am trying to give valid reasons for changing my list a little bit.. I did tell everyone I was going to do it too. Just letting people see why I picked them..you know?

You picked them because your awesomeness right??...and cause of the fun you had new years night...

lol i picked them for the humor actually! gotta have a good sence of humor while getting on/off ridiculed by others for making my list... mostly because of he who shall be nameless at the moment.. and not talking jay!!! lol
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby Sammy gags on Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:07 pm

please change ur avatar
Lieutenant Sammy gags

Postby bluereaper on Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:08 pm

who me?
Omar N. Bradley General of the U.S. Army (1893-1981)-Wars can be prevented just as surely as they can be provoked... ...and we who fail to prevent them, must share the guilt for the dead.

Postby Stopper on Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:08 pm

Bugger me, I'm higher on this list than I am on the scoreboard!
That is, not far from the bottom!
Lieutenant Stopper

Postby salvadevinemasse on Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:11 pm

Stopper wrote:Bugger me, I'm higher on this list than I am on the scoreboard!
That is, not far from the bottom!

I did it all by the alphabit! Otherwise You'd be higher up there stopper!
*hugs* Good to see you posting more!

~Love Salva~
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby salvadevinemasse on Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:18 pm

Queee1 for this one I found:

You need to find things you like in life independant of the presence of other people.

Because alot of us are guilty of this I'm sure.. Especially in relationships!
I know normally if I'm dating a person I take on a likeness of the alcohol of their choice to make it easier on the guy.. I havent done that this time with VTmarik luckily.. but it is a bad habit that if you like someone you try to fit in more with the things they like and do. Even if it compromises you being true to yourself..

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby Stopper on Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:28 pm

salvadevinemasse wrote:Especially in relationships!
I know normally if I'm dating a person I take on a likeness of the alcohol of their choice to make it easier on the guy.. I havent done that this time with VTmarik luckily..

I would say that's a bad idea if the guy's drinking pints of lager, but I don't know what it's like in America...maybe men drink halves over there, hmm...

It's probably with the Christmas holiday, but is VTmarik not posting so much lately? Should we start a couple of religious/political threads or summat?
Lieutenant Stopper

Postby salvadevinemasse on Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:40 pm

Stopper wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:Especially in relationships!
I know normally if I'm dating a person I take on a likeness of the alcohol of their choice to make it easier on the guy.. I havent done that this time with VTmarik luckily..

I would say that's a bad idea if the guy's drinking pints of lager, but I don't know what it's like in America...maybe men drink halves over there, hmm...

It's probably with the Christmas holiday, but is VTmarik not posting so much lately? Should we start a couple of religious/political threads or summat?

LOL! He'll be back soon enough stopper.. I'm seeing him wednesday. I'm sure He'll be happy people are noticing it though! I will let him know he's been missed not only by me! lol...And yeah its been just one of those weeks where I just wanted to be at his place cuddling away! But Soon enough I will be :D Hes been visiting his sister for the week. I think he comes back tomorrow.. Not sure, for all I know he could've left today and be at his house already... but I'm sure if that was the case he would already be posting away!

Oh to answer the other part of your comment..we do have lager here as well! I'm not sure about the pints and such most beer comes in a can or a bottle

~Salva~

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby bluereaper on Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:52 pm

salvadevinemasse wrote:Queee1 for this one I found:

You need to find things you like in life independant of the presence of other people.

I know normally if I'm dating a person I take on a likeness of the alcohol of their choice to make it easier on the guy.. I havent done that this time with VTmarik luckily.. but it is a bad habit that if you like someone you try to fit in more with the things they like and do. Even if it compromises you being true to yourself..

Hmmm...now is this true for most people while they are dating?....

Postby salvadevinemasse on Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:56 pm

bluereaper wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:Queee1 for this one I found:

Hmmm...now is this true for most people while they are dating?....

I don't know.. All I know is how I've been in the past.

Any One Else Do It Too? Even if its a show you dont like, but you watch it for the other person?.. Something that simple is exactly like what I'm talking about!

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby s.xkitten on Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:09 pm

did it...learned my lesson to... :lol:
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby vtmarik on Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:13 am

*makes a mental note to choose an alcohol one of these days*

Mostly I'm just still learning what I like... :oops:

I'M BACK BABY! LIGHT UP THE---

...lighted up thing, damn I had it then I lost it....
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
Cadet vtmarik

Postby Ronaldinho on Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:21 am

GFY :lol:

Sorry havent interviened in a while thought i would use the biggest font to annoy all that posts in the wank thread :roll:
Sergeant Ronaldinho

Postby vtmarik on Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:31 am

Ronaldinho wrote:GFY :lol:

Sorry havent interviened in a while thought i would use the biggest font to annoy all that posts in the wank thread :roll:

Ah Ron, Ronnyronron... I think the world of you...and you know what condition the world is in today.
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
Cadet vtmarik

Postby Ronaldinho on Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:39 am

:shock: your interlect is far higher than mine, lmao, what do you mean by "condition" :cry: . The weather perhaps :lol:

anyhoo im off to school now. cya
Sergeant Ronaldinho

Postby Sammy gags on Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:31 pm

pretty please change ur avatar salva...i kinda liked that sherlock holmes avatar
Lieutenant Sammy gags

Postby bluereaper on Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:07 pm

yeah sherlock holmes...but cooler is this one

Postby Sammy gags on Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:23 pm

no, the sherlock holmes 1 was better, detectives r cool?
Lieutenant Sammy gags

Re: Salva's List Of Favorite Posters

Postby Skittlesandmnms on Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:27 pm

salvadevinemasse wrote:This is not in order of favorites, for I like and respect you all...Okay?
Top Choices so far are:

Aradhus
BackGlass
BlueReaper
BogusBet
Cowshrptrn
DAZMCFC
HeavyCola
Hefm
Kahn
KoolBack
Jolly Rodgers
Mandalorian2298
Morph
Only Ambrose
PGizzle
Queee1
Reverend Kyle
S.x Kitten
Sammy gags
Skittlesandmnms
Stinkycheese
Stopper
Strikewolf
VTMarik

THE ONES YOU LOVE TO HATE... (In my opinion.. I have more respect for Jay then I do for Ron...)

Jay_a2j
Ronaldinho

So people so far that is my list.. please feel free to comment or to make your own list and tell us who you watch the most! I was doing this for my time here so far.. Oh and this is all mostly Alphabitical order just so you all know!...(If I mis-spelled anything please remember this is not an english class, no one will be graded) but please do not abreviate..okay?
try your best to actually spell things out!

~*Salva*~

Yay. Thanks!
Vita sine honore vivere not est.
Corporal 1st Class Skittlesandmnms

Postby salvadevinemasse on Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:49 pm

Okay guys..I'll put my avvy back to normal unles I can come up with a cooler fake pic.. Would've posted this sooner, however haven't been getting home till like 130am from VTMarik's. *was at his place when he posted the things on this thread!*YAY! I love that hes back, what about you guys? Or, no problem Skittles...I always add people to my list if they have a good post that I see. Still working on more! lol. ttyl
Salva

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby bluereaper on Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:13 pm

Wow you actually went back to your own house? Should just stay there the night :wink: hope you had fun :roll: :wink:

Postby stinkycheese on Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:31 pm

salvadevinemasse wrote:I always add people to my list if they have a good post that I see. Still working on more! lol. ttyl
Salva

Well it isn't a very exclusive club if you just add people on a whim. Adding too many people to the list would make the current members think that it isn't such a big deal to be a member and your list would decline in quality...plus people would start to not want to be associated with such a cesspool that had admitted phony and obnoxious characters to it's membership.

I'm being facetious if you can't tell.
Captain stinkycheese

Postby salvadevinemasse on Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:59 pm

bluereaper wrote:Wow you actually went back to your own house? Should just stay there the night :wink: hope you had fun :roll: :wink:

lol..I would have, however you don't know my mother! She believes that a woman should not spend the night with a guy unles they are engaged or married. I just cant wait till I have my own place with my own rules.. one of which would be phone is always on, and if I wanted VTmarik to spend the night he'd be able to do so! (unles its our house in which you have no idea how much I'm looking forward to that day!) We'd have to have 2 computers though so I could still post on here!! I keep on/off hearing about those IP Sweeps so I dont want to get in trouble for posting something from his comp. you know?I think I'm going to tell my mom for My and VTMariks year anniversery and maybe my b-day (feb 8th) I'm staying over if I can.. but other then special occasions she'd have a field day! lol. I try to respect my moms wishes until I move out which will hopefully be sometime this or the start of next year..we'll see though!
Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,