Conquer Club

The Agents of Chaos[competitive/ Recruiting]

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

The Agents of Chaos[competitive/ Recruiting]

Postby GrimReaper. on Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:12 pm

The Agents of Chaos
We are currently 23 members strong and looking for more. we are highly competitive and will fight it out to the bitter end in any challenge. We are not a clan but a team, if you want in you will be scrutinized by the rest of our team, until we see fit that you will fit in perfectly. We act on professionalism for that is what we are...professionals.

Clan Challenges

We have currently completed two clan challenges, and are undefeated.
Agents of Chaos V.S. Water's Fury 20 Game Challenge 13-7 Results
Agents of Chaos V.S. Karma 30 Game Challenge 23-3 Results

Rules/Requirements
Applicants
You must be Sergeant 1st Class or up
-We don't bother with you if your Rating is below 4.5, turns are below 95% or your attributes are limited.
-Your attributes will be scrutinized & if showing potential, offered up to the clan to vote on.
-1 competitive clan only.
-Post Often
-Participate In Clan Tourneys
-Have Fun and Kick Ass
-Farmers need not apply
=========================================================================================================================

Members
Leaders
GrimReaper.
DarthBlood
andy_is_awesome
Group members
Mightor
NickDanger
angola
Death_on_a_horse
Cawdor
ColdSteel4u
Eyestone
Myrelock
Namor
Slaylark
slickstm
wtw
funky_muzic
tbnveracruz

Benefits
Awesome Sig by our Sig Maker.
Playing with a whole clan at your back
Constantly active In challenges.
Last edited by MarVal on Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:11 pm, edited 27 times in total.
Reason: Request from GrimReaper. to lock this thread: Done by MarVal.
When the first Atom bomb test was complete a colleague of Oppenheimer said: "What an Awesome and Foul display of Power." a moment later he added, "Now we are all sons of bitches"
Private GrimReaper.

Re: Villain Clan [competitive/ Recruiting]

Postby samuelc812 on Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:39 pm

May i suggest a more appealing name as the "Villain Clan" is not really that scary, i would suggest cutting the word clan out all together, come up with something intimidating like Legends of War, The Legion, Imperial Dragoons... Just a suggestion ;)
Captain samuelc812

Postby GrimReaper. on Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:26 pm

we have certain things that must be done if you dip below the point minimum (its just a joining minimum, if you dip below while in our clan we have requirements you must do until you get your points up.)
When the first Atom bomb test was complete a colleague of Oppenheimer said: "What an Awesome and Foul display of Power." a moment later he added, "Now we are all sons of bitches"
Private GrimReaper.

Postby GrimReaper. on Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:48 pm

plz don't post if you are not interested in joining.

if you are then we can talk
Private GrimReaper.

Re: Imperial Knights of Evil [competitive/ Recruiting]

Postby GrimReaper. on Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:54 pm

General Mojo wrote:
GrimReaper. wrote:Stephen Wayne has been denied entry due to some untimely circumstances

I'd like to appeal this decision. Sounds like a bunch of hogwash and favortism to me. Stephen Wayne would make a fine evilgoer. Could we get full disclosure here about the "untimely circumstances"? I, for one, am NOT happy with this decision.

I really don't care if your happy or not with my decision you are not in the clan so you have no say plz do not post in this thread if you are not intrested.
Private GrimReaper.

[Moved]

Postby MarVal on Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:19 am

A lot of posts in here doesn't belong in here. I moved them to the Flame Wars forum.

For Flaming go to that part of the General Forums:
- Flame Wars

For any discussion go to that part of the General Forums:
- General Discussion

So again use this thread and other threads in this sub-forum, only for subscribe or having interest in the clan.

Grtz
MarVal
Corporal MarVal

Postby General Mojo on Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:13 am

Hi There,

I am extremely interested in your clan. I have not decided whether I want to apply or not and was hoping to get more information to assist with my decision. Could you kindly answer the following questions for me:

1) Has anyone ever applied and been denied membership to your clan, and if so, for what reasons?
2) If I fall below the point minimum, what kinds of things should I expect to have to do as punishment?
3) Does the point minimum not apply to the clan leader???
4) How "evil" does one have to be? Are we talking Gargamel from the smurfs evil, or Skeletor from He-Man evil? I think I could handle the Gargamel level....not sure about Skeletor, though...

Thanks so much and I really look forward to your answers to these questions!
Brigadier General Mojo

Postby GrimReaper. on Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:45 pm

General Mojo wrote:Hi There,

I am extremely interested in your clan. I have not decided whether I want to apply or not and was hoping to get more information to assist with my decision. Could you kindly answer the following questions for me:

1) Has anyone ever applied and been denied membership to your clan, and if so, for what reasons?
2) If I fall below the point minimum, what kinds of things should I expect to have to do as punishment?
3) Does the point minimum not apply to the clan leader???
4) How "evil" does one have to be? Are we talking Gargamel from the smurfs evil, or Skeletor from He-Man evil? I think I could handle the Gargamel level....not sure about Skeletor, though...

Thanks so much and I really look forward to your answers to these questions!

Dear General Mojo
Here are my answers for your following questions.
1. Stephen Wayne was denied entry temporarily because of someone made an off hand comment in The Gd forum. It was just a comment and no complaint was actually filed. I have talked to him and he plans to join later when he has the time. No that it has been cleared up the reasoning for temporarily denying him entry is no longer.... "classified" (for lack of a better word).
2.i will tell you what you have to do once you join., however it is not punishment
3. yes the point minimum does affect me, i am doing the very things that is required in order to get my points back up.
4. you do not have to be evil, it is just a phrase that i now realize is misleading i will clear that up soon.

Cheers
GrimReaper.
Private GrimReaper.

Answers

Postby MarVal on Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:17 pm

So General Mojo, now you got your answers.

If you still have questions PM the Clan Leader and let this thread for what it is:
Recruitment!

Thanks.

Grtz
MarVal
Corporal MarVal

Re: The Agents of Chaos[competitive/ Recruiting]

Postby GrimReaper. on Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:42 pm

al right now if you have any more questions feel free to pm me. :D

We have now changed our name permanently

We are now the Agents of Chaos
Private GrimReaper.

Postby hwhrhett on Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:53 pm

GrimReaper. wrote:al right now if you have any more questions feel free to pm me. :D

We have now changed our name permanently

We are now the Agents of Chaos

excellent idea, that whole evil thing was attracting a strange crowd, lol. hope your clan does well.
Cook hwhrhett

Postby jnd94 on Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:11 pm

Again you are below the point minimum.
Captain jnd94

Postby GrimReaper. on Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:18 pm

and again I'm doing the requirements that I made untill I get my point back up
Private GrimReaper.

Postby The Neon Peon on Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:43 pm

GrimReaper. wrote:and again I'm doing the requirements that I made untill I get my point back up

Well, the thing is that a minimum is set to keep good players in, and players with poor strategy out.

I have friends which are cooks, win a game, and get pushed to corporal but then drop down in a week. Points at that level can be reached by one or two wins. I don't think there is a point of having one.

Does a private really play that much different from a cook? I personally do not see a difference when I play one low rank or another in a game. And even if there is a great difference, then you should set the limit at something you can keep yourself. Even if there is a system on getting back to the required rank, the rank should be something you can keep and not have to use any system to get it.
Lieutenant The Neon Peon

Postby GrimReaper. on Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:49 pm

The Neon Peon wrote:
GrimReaper. wrote:and again I'm doing the requirements that I made untill I get my point back up

Well, the thing is that a minimum is set to keep good players in, and players with poor strategy out.

I have friends which are cooks, win a game, and get pushed to corporal but then drop down in a week. Points at that level can be reached by one or two wins. I don't think there is a point of having one.

Does a private really play that much different from a cook? I personally do not see a difference when I play one low rank or another in a game. And even if there is a great difference, then you should set the limit at something you can keep yourself. Even if there is a system on getting back to the required rank, the rank should be something you can keep and not have to use any system to get it.

al right ill try it your way for a while and see how it works :wink:
Private GrimReaper.

Postby owenshooter on Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:01 pm

when are you going to be accepting clan challenges? the BpB would love to play you guys if/when you get a full side together. how is the progress?-0
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby GrimReaper. on Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:53 pm

lets plz keep this thread to recruiting
if u have questions plz pm me
Private GrimReaper.

Postby risktaker99 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:47 pm

hey reaper this sounds like something that would interest me, i think it would be fun to join..

let me know

thanks
Sergeant risktaker99

Postby Stephan Wayne on Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:57 pm

hey just courious how many times are you going to change the name
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Stephan Wayne

Postby GrimReaper. on Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:42 pm

Stephen Wayne wrote:hey just courious how many times are you going to change the name

this is now our permanent name

risktaker99 wrote:hey reaper this sounds like something that would interest me, i think it would be fun to join..

let me know

thanks

i sent you a Pm check your inbox
Private GrimReaper.

Postby jbrettlip on Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:05 pm

Oh, Butters...don't you know a tinfoil hat and a new name doesn't make you Professor Chaos.
nothing wrong with a little bit of man on dog love.
Lieutenant jbrettlip

Postby GrimReaper. on Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:17 pm

Last edited by GrimReaper. on Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Private GrimReaper.

Postby risktaker99 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:24 pm

sweet
Sergeant risktaker99

Postby GrimReaper. on Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:48 pm

Welcome Beko the Great to the Agents of Chaos

We hope you will prove to be an excellent Agent
Private GrimReaper.

Postby DarthBlood on Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:08 pm

jbrettlip wrote:Oh, Butters...don't you know a tinfoil hat and a new name doesn't make you Professor Chaos.

wtf? what part of "Plz do not post if you are not interested" do people not understand? are they retarded?

hey grim, i suggest putting that in bigger font in your first post. that way people can't protest that they didn't see it or something...
Brigadier DarthBlood

Next

Return to Clan Archives