Conquer Club

GOOOOOOO GATORS

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

GOOOOOOO GATORS

Postby DIXIE on Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:44 pm

OSU didn't have to play Wisconsin, got Texas before Colt McCoy got his feet wet, struggled until late against Penn State, and got a little too much credit at the time for wins over mediocre teams like Iowa and Minnesota. Michigan showed that the Buckeyes are beatable, and if Florida plays up to its capabilities, and plays the "no one respects us" card to the hilt, this has the potential to be a classic. thats just my opinion on the matter im a die hard Gator fan i think we have a great shot,,we have Tebow and Leak...played 10 teams that went to bowl games...had the hardest schedule in the nation no doubt and only lost to Auburn in final min on controversial fumble by Leak and special teams,,Auburns offense couldnt score on the Gators.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO GATORSSSSSSS
GO SEC
GO SOUTHERN FOOTBALL

:twisted:
Cook DIXIE

Postby P Gizzle on Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:45 pm

just GO GATORS!!!!!!
Gridiron Gang- CC's largest Clan!
Cook P Gizzle

Postby dcowboys055 on Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:11 pm

silly dixie. a girl trying to act like she knows something about sports
XI since August '06
Captain dcowboys055

Postby JOHNNYROCKET24 on Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:16 pm

alot of your posting is true.

i feel not playing wisconsin hurt them and helped wisconsin. another big time win would have given them more votes. the struggle with penn state was really a gift from penn state as they turned the ball over twice on the last 2 drives and blew a halftime lead. that game was probably the closest ohio state came to losing this season. give michigan some credit. these 2 teams have been playing each other for years and know how to beat one another.so they can expose ohio state. normally teams in the big ten like minnesota/purdue/michigan state/iowa start ranked at the begining but start droping rank once they play the power houses of the big ten in michigan/ohio state/penn state. thats why they get credit when they beat those teams. again, beating teams like texas without certain players is part of the game. deal with it. they won and thats all that matters. ohio state really has only been tested twice this year. that may be floridas only advantage. how will ohio state hold up in a close game? personally i dont think it will be close. ohio state runs away with it.
JR's Game Profile

show
Captain JOHNNYROCKET24

Postby DIXIE on Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:10 pm

dcowboys055 wrote:silly dixie. a girl trying to act like she knows something about sports

as a matter of fact i do :wink: yes its true i can have a vagina and know something about football :shock: :shock: i know SEC football and i know the Gators and if they show up ,play there kind of football they will win.cant say much more about it until the game we will see i still say

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GATORSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Cook DIXIE

Postby DogDoc on Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:30 pm

LSU dismantled one of the media's darlings. Now it's the Gators turn to take down another.

GOOO GATORS! (OMG I can't believe i just wrote that!)

Now you do understand, though, that when the season starts again next year, I'll hate the Gators again, right? :wink: But not nearly as much as I'll hate Alabama which has topped Auburn as my "most despised."
WARNING: The light at the end of the tunnel is a train.
Corporal 1st Class DogDoc

Postby DIXIE on Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:32 pm

Nick Saban the bastard!!! maybe you can relate to my hatred for Steve Spurrier damn traitors both of them off with there heads :evil:

ps..ty for your support think of it as a win for the whole conference and we will have a natl champ proving we are the best conference out there
Last edited by DIXIE on Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cook DIXIE

Postby DogDoc on Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:56 pm

Saban - liar, whore, quitter.

Postby Sammy gags on Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:16 pm

TEBO TIME!!
Lieutenant Sammy gags

Postby dcowboys055 on Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:29 pm

DIXIE wrote:
dcowboys055 wrote:silly dixie. a girl trying to act like she knows something about sports

as a matter of fact i do :wink: yes its true i can have a vagina and know something about football :shock: :shock: i know SEC football and i know the Gators and if they show up ,play there kind of football they will win.cant say much more about it until the game we will see i still say

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GATORSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

just to clarify i was kidding lol. you probably realized that
XI since August '06
Captain dcowboys055

Postby DIXIE on Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:55 pm

of course i know your kidding :wink: just having fun with you,,im so damn excited i want them to win so bad :P
Cook DIXIE

Postby strike wolf on Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:06 am

silly cowboy thinks that an insult qualifies as a fact.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby UCAbears on Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:02 am

ok first of all look at wisconsins schedule... IT SUCKS!!! And second we shouldve beaten them ( arkansas) if mcfadden was 100% then he would have ran for that touchdown and ya know it . nobody was going to catch him if he hadnt messed his knee up. And the missed feild goal was just not acceptible the guy was 25 yards out and couldnt make it. so if anything that game should've gone into overtime and no one knows what would have happened and it didnt help that we had 123 yrds from penalties and the calls were BS. Anyway, just claryifying that to you all. :)

R.I.P Lahren
Cook UCAbears

Postby dcowboys055 on Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:16 am

UCAbears wrote:im angry that wisconsin beat arkansas so im going to list every excuse i can think of
XI since August '06
Captain dcowboys055

Postby JOHNNYROCKET24 on Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:01 am

UCAbears wrote:ok first of all look at wisconsins schedule... IT SUCKS!!! And second we shouldve beaten them ( arkansas) if mcfadden was 100% then he would have ran for that touchdown and ya know it . nobody was going to catch him if he hadnt messed his knee up. And the missed feild goal was just not acceptible the guy was 25 yards out and couldnt make it. so if anything that game should've gone into overtime and no one knows what would have happened and it didnt help that we had 123 yrds from penalties and the calls were BS. Anyway, just claryifying that to you all. :)

R.I.P Lahren

again...thats the game. if everything went right and according to plan, than why do we even bother showing up and playing the game at all? Should we just have someone write a script that has Arkansas as the winner and everyone just stay home?

your post is as silly as someone whining about bad dice.
JR's Game Profile

show
Captain JOHNNYROCKET24

Postby IT3USN on Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:20 am

Go gators! only because they are in the SEC! Otherwise......GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(yes I'm aware they had a pathetic year)
Corporal 1st Class IT3USN

Postby strike wolf on Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:30 pm

Pathetic middle of the season. I'd hardly call beating up on Auburn and winning the last three games of the season pathetic. Also looked at what we did to SC.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby IT3USN on Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:34 pm

true true.......vandy game will have me down for a long time :(
Corporal 1st Class IT3USN

Postby Suntzu on Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:52 pm

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) I AM FROM FLORIDA.IAM VERY FOND OF THE UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA.VERY RESPECTED IN GOLF ,BASKETBALL,BASEBALL,FOOTBALL,SOCCER,87 PERCENT GRADUATION RATE GREAT SCHOOL GGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GATORS SUNTZU 8)
Private Suntzu

Postby UCAbears on Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:46 pm

JOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:
UCAbears wrote:ok first of all look at wisconsins schedule... IT SUCKS!!! And second we shouldve beaten them ( arkansas) if mcfadden was 100% then he would have ran for that touchdown and ya know it . nobody was going to catch him if he hadnt messed his knee up. And the missed feild goal was just not acceptible the guy was 25 yards out and couldnt make it. so if anything that game should've gone into overtime and no one knows what would have happened and it didnt help that we had 123 yrds from penalties and the calls were BS. Anyway, just claryifying that to you all. :)

R.I.P Lahren

again...thats the game. if everything went right and according to plan, than why do we even bother showing up and playing the game at all? Should we just have someone write a script that has Arkansas as the winner and everyone just stay home?

your post is as silly as someone whining about bad dice.

tehe thank you
Cook UCAbears

Postby Mjolnirs on Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:02 am

As a Gamecock fan I will be pulling for the Gators to win it all. I still can't get over how we lost to y'all this year. If it wasn't for that super tall DB blocking 4 points worth of kicks Carolina would have won that game and you wouldn't be in this game. But, I'm still pulling for you.

DIXIE wrote:Nick Saban the bastard!!! maybe you can relate to my hatred for Steve Spurrier damn traders both of them off with there heads :evil:

I think 'traitor' is the word you are looking for here.
Sergeant 1st Class Mjolnirs

Postby strike wolf on Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:02 am

IT3USN wrote:true true.......vandy game will have me down for a long time :(

Tennessee is the one that bothers me or have you suppressed that memory?
Cadet strike wolf

Postby DIXIE on Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:24 am

Mjolnirs wrote:As a Gamecock fan I will be pulling for the Gators to win it all. I still can't get over how we lost to y'all this year. If it wasn't for that super tall DB blocking 4 points worth of kicks Carolina would have won that game and you wouldn't be in this game. But, I'm still pulling for you.

DIXIE wrote:Nick Saban the bastard!!! maybe you can relate to my hatred for Steve Spurrier damn traders both of them off with there heads :evil:

you are correct,,ty for bringing that to my attention :wink:
Cook DIXIE

Postby DogDoc on Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:26 am

Mjolnirs wrote:As a Gamecock fan I will be pulling for the Gators to win it all. I still can't get over how we lost to y'all this year. If it wasn't for that super tall DB blocking 4 points worth of kicks Carolina would have won that game and you wouldn't be in this game. But, I'm still pulling for you.

No, I think the operative word there is BASTARD.

Postby Mjolnirs on Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:25 am

:lol:
Saban, Spurrier or both?
Sergeant 1st Class Mjolnirs

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,