Conquer Club

web-link

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

web-link

Postby salvadevinemasse on Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:13 pm

http://fcmx.net/vec/get.swf?i=003702

My friend Neysa sent this to me I thought this was cool so I'm showing all of you guys! Discuss..
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby AK_iceman on Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:23 pm

Thanks for removing your avatar. :)
Sergeant 1st Class AK_iceman

Postby salvadevinemasse on Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:27 pm

no problem.. although thats one of the best pics taken of me..sigh
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby bluereaper on Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:17 pm

wow pretty cool drawing....how they kept changing it.
Omar N. Bradley General of the U.S. Army (1893-1981)-Wars can be prevented just as surely as they can be provoked... ...and we who fail to prevent them, must share the guilt for the dead.
Sergeant 1st Class bluereaper

Postby DogDoc on Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:09 pm

pretty amazing what you can do with an Etch-a-Sketch ;)
WARNING: The light at the end of the tunnel is a train.
Corporal 1st Class DogDoc

Postby Machiavelli on Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:13 pm

salvadevinemasse wrote:no problem.. although thats one of the best pics taken of me..sigh

That's surprising :roll:
Sergeant Machiavelli

Postby stinkycheese on Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:38 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI3tHEzsqFQ

The amazing possibilities of mspaint...lol
Captain stinkycheese

Postby MeDeFe on Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:21 pm

stinkycheese wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI3tHEzsqFQ

The amazing possibilities of mspaint...lol

That was actually good, better than the first one we got.
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby rathersane on Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:18 pm

Wow... What women go through just to get dressed in the morning...
Cadet rathersane

Postby salvadevinemasse on Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:38 pm

rathersane wrote:Wow... What women go through just to get dressed in the morning...

lmao! No I assure you we don't etcha-sketch our clothes on to get dressed in the morning! We put our pants on one leg at a time just like any guy would! But that was a cute comment I admitt!

Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby salvadevinemasse on Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:39 pm

bluereaper wrote:wow pretty cool drawing....how they kept changing it.

I have no idea..its cool though huh?

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby reverend_kyle on Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:39 pm

DogDoc wrote:pretty amazing what you can do with an Etch-a-Sketch ;)

I know, the brazil map is pretty good eh?
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby rathersane on Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:43 pm

salvadevinemasse wrote:
rathersane wrote:Wow... What women go through just to get dressed in the morning...

lmao! No I assure you we don't etcha-sketch our clothes on to get dressed in the morning! We put our pants on one leg at a time just like any guy would! But that was a cute comment I admitt!

Salva-

So you don't start with the skeleton and work your way up then?
Cadet rathersane

Postby salvadevinemasse on Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:19 pm

rathersane wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:

Salva-

LMFAO! Not last I checked which was this morning and after my shower! But I love that you thought I was capable of it :D :wink: only wish I could do something that awesome! *Although I do wonder if it would hurt..?*
Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby rathersane on Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:23 pm

salvadevinemasse wrote:
rathersane wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:

Salva-

LMFAO! Not last I checked which was this morning and after my shower! But I love that you thought I was capable of it :D :wink: only wish I could do something that awesome! *Although I do wonder if it would hurt..?*
Salva-

One of two answers here:

a. Nothing hurts with plenty of morphine.

b. Beauty knows no pain.
Cadet rathersane

Postby salvadevinemasse on Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:13 pm

rathersane wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:
rathersane wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:

Salva-

Salva-

One of two answers here:

b. Beauty knows no pain.

Very true..who knows if its A or its B!!

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby rathersane on Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:34 pm

salvadevinemasse wrote:
rathersane wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:
rathersane wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:

Salva-

Salva-

One of two answers here:

b. Beauty knows no pain.

Dunno, but I'm feeling a bit grimy. Think I'll go change my skin :wink:
Cadet rathersane

Postby salvadevinemasse on Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:44 pm

rathersane wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:
rathersane wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:
rathersane wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:

Salva-

Salva-

One of two answers here:

b. Beauty knows no pain.

LMAO- really? Can a guy change his skin these days? thats amazing I heard that hurts though..I mean you see that kind of stuff in a burn unit I figure more then anywhere.. Does it hurt to change your skin? hehe. I'm a bit tired today, I did 3 massages in about 4 hours and I helped the chiropractor with X-ray stuff and did alot this morning! Finally got back at 1:25pm or so and realized I've been up since about 8am. The Massage therapist that was the main one to work today was late so they called me in..yay!!!!! I love going to work!
ttyl
Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby heavycola on Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:53 pm

great link...
Corporal 1st Class heavycola

Postby rathersane on Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:58 pm

salvadevinemasse wrote:
rathersane wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:
rathersane wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:
rathersane wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:

Salva-

Salva-

One of two answers here:

b. Beauty knows no pain.

LMAO- really? Can a guy change his skin these days? thats amazing I heard that hurts though..I mean you see that kind of stuff in a burn unit I figure more then anywhere.. Does it hurt to change your skin? hehe. I'm a bit tired today, I did 3 massages in about 4 hours and I helped the chiropractor with X-ray stuff and did alot this morning! Finally got back at 1:25pm or so and realized I've been up since about 8am. The Massage therapist that was the main one to work today was late so they called me in..yay!!!!! I love going to work!
ttyl
Salva-

Skin changing can be quite painless if you use enough of the right drugs. Do you get free massages at work?
Cadet rathersane

Postby salvadevinemasse on Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:14 pm

rathersane wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:
rathersane wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:
rathersane wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:
rathersane wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:

Salva-

Salva-

One of two answers here:

b. Beauty knows no pain.

ttyl
Salva-

Skin changing can be quite painless if you use enough of the right drugs. Do you get free massages at work?

LMAO! How many drugs do you have over there where its painless to you? or do i even want to know? Anyways, I dont get free massages, but I only have to pay half price. I get free chiropractic work done on me though!
salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby rathersane on Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:42 pm

salvadevinemasse wrote:
rathersane wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:
rathersane wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:
rathersane wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:
rathersane wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:

Salva-

Salva-

One of two answers here:

b. Beauty knows no pain.

ttyl
Salva-

LMAO! How many drugs do you have over there where its painless to you? or do i even want to know? Anyways, I dont get free massages, but I only have to pay half price. I get free chiropractic work done on me though!
salva-

Awesome! Do you wanna trade jobs? I currently work at a supermarket. You'll love it!
Cadet rathersane

Postby salvadevinemasse on Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:14 am

rathersane wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:
rathersane wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:
rathersane wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:
rathersane wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:
rathersane wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:

Salva-

Salva-

One of two answers here:

b. Beauty knows no pain.

ttyl
Salva-

salva-

Awesome! Do you wanna trade jobs? I currently work at a supermarket. You'll love it!

LMAO- Thats okay, I very much love my job! Infact I just got home from working. Thats 15$ for 1 hour right there! Sadly people have forgotten how to tip!! Grrz! Always tip your massage therapist, it makes us in a way better mood. We do remember these things, you know? So, what do you do in the supermarket business? going to college? whats your life like in general?
Oh btw- I've applied at many supermarkets, however when I went in to interview once at wal-mart...well, they asked why I wanted the job... I replied "I have a puppy to support."Since that point where I was laughed at when I was being serious, I never got into the whole retail thing..
Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby heavycola on Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:48 pm

rathersane wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:
rathersane wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:
rathersane wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:
rathersane wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:
rathersane wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:

Salva-

Salva-

One of two answers here:

b. Beauty knows no pain.

ttyl
Salva-

salva-

This thread is purdy.
Corporal 1st Class heavycola

Postby rathersane on Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:43 pm

salvadevinemasse wrote:
rathersane wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:
rathersane wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:
rathersane wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:
rathersane wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:
rathersane wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:

Salva-

Salva-

One of two answers here:

b. Beauty knows no pain.

ttyl
Salva-

salva-

LMAO- Thats okay, I very much love my job! Infact I just got home from working. Thats 15$ for 1 hour right there! Sadly people have forgotten how to tip!! Grrz! Always tip your massage therapist, it makes us in a way better mood. We do remember these things, you know? So, what do you do in the supermarket business? going to college? whats your life like in general?
Oh btw- I've applied at many supermarkets, however when I went in to interview once at wal-mart...well, they asked why I wanted the job... I replied "I have a puppy to support."Since that point where I was laughed at when I was being serious, I never got into the whole retail thing..
Salva-

Puppy support... my, if they can't take that seriously, then they aren't worth working for. Anyway, I stock produce at the supermarket and yes, I'm in college (one class to go!!!!!). For my other job, I work online at home helping a nonprofit put scans of textbooks online so learning-disabled children can use software to have their material read to them as they follow along. Needless to say, I don't have much free time, but I enjoy what I study, and I hope to get into a good school to shoot for a PhD in early modern Europe.

I used to work in a restaurant (in the kitchen) and [b]woe to the non-tippers![/i] We used to spit in their food :wink:
Cadet rathersane

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,