Join Team 2/3/4 Link [Done]

Suggestions that have made it through the grind, and have become integrated into the site!

Moderators: Suggestions Team, Global Moderators

Re: Join Team 2/3/4 Link [Done]

Postby SirSebstar on Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:05 am

woot! nice
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011
Medals: 95
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (4)
General Contribution (11)

Postby banana_hammocks on Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:51 am

AussieLighthorse wrote:Great idea ..love it...notice that you end up with some super strong teams versing very weak though...eg a cadet starts a game so all the high rankers, instead of wanting to help him are so focused on keeping their egos and rankings up that they just join and form a super strong team.....it will be interesting to see if games become lopsided...lol

Could well lead to lopsided teams, but then again previously the top ranks just wouldn't have joined, so at least this way the people who sometimes complain about not being able to play against the top players can have a chance.

Organizer of Quick and Simple Tournament 1,2,3, Friends Close, Enemies Closer Tournament 1+2, CCC Tournament,All Holds Bar
Captain banana_hammocks

Medals: 57
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (20) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (7)

Postby Twill on Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:38 am

soka wrote:so can you set password for team one if your making it for your team ?

No, passwords are still game-specific, not team specific. You're still going to have to organize your team to join at the same time if you're worried about other people joining the wrong team...but this should cut down on that happening significantly .
Retired.
Please don't PM me about forum stuff any more.

Essential forum poster viewing:
Posting, and You! and How to behave on an internet forum...on the internet
Corporal 1st Class Twill
Retired Administrator

Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby Chuuuuck on Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:22 pm

Can we make a team specific password while leaving team 2 open to the public? That would help out a lot. Many players like to play with their friends but sometimes it is impossible for 3 or 4 players to get online at the same time to set up games. I know people when use this for lopsided games but that already happens anyway. This would help out greatly with being able to play with your friends and not having to ask people nicely to get off of your team. It doesn't seem like too many people could/would be against this because the end goal that people would use this for already happen today, it just happens with a lot more headache. This would make it easier for a lot of us, including me.
Brigadier Chuuuuck

Medals: 65
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (13) General Contribution (1)

Postby MarVal on Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:50 pm

Great work for the benefit of the members =D>

Especially the tournament die hards :mrgreen:

And not to forget the Tournament Organizers :twisted:

Grtz
MarVal
Image highest score: 2157 (Major) / Verd ori'shya beskar'gam
ImageImage
Corporal 1st Class MarVal

Medals: 53
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (2)
Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (15) General Contribution (5)

Postby FireStar on Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:45 pm

Chuuuuck wrote:Can we make a team specific password while leaving team 2 open to the public? That would help out a lot. Many players like to play with their friends but sometimes it is impossible for 3 or 4 players to get online at the same time to set up games. I know people when use this for lopsided games but that already happens anyway. This would help out greatly with being able to play with your friends and not having to ask people nicely to get off of your team. It doesn't seem like too many people could/would be against this because the end goal that people would use this for already happen today, it just happens with a lot more headache. This would make it easier for a lot of us, including me.

I second that... though the update is uber amazing
ty guys
Lieutenant FireStar

Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby Me-Da-MiNoRiTY on Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:52 am

Me-Da-MiNoRiTY wrote:Techniqually you suggested this first, but with mine http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=69061 helped improve it?

FireStar wrote:
Chuuuuck wrote:Can we make a team specific password while leaving team 2 open to the public? That would help out a lot. Many players like to play with their friends but sometimes it is impossible for 3 or 4 players to get online at the same time to set up games. I know people when use this for lopsided games but that already happens anyway. This would help out greatly with being able to play with your friends and not having to ask people nicely to get off of your team. It doesn't seem like too many people could/would be against this because the end goal that people would use this for already happen today, it just happens with a lot more headache. This would make it easier for a lot of us, including me.

I second that... though the update is uber amazing
ty guys

So ignored.
Brigadier Me-Da-MiNoRiTY

Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (1)

Postby lackattack on Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:49 am

Some sort of reserved spot or private->public conversion solution will come in the future ;)
Private 1st Class lackattack
Retired Administrator

Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)

Postby Kotaro on Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:18 pm

lackattack wrote:Some sort of reserved spot or private->public conversion solution will come in the future ;)

:O

THE LACK HAS SPOKEN ALL HAIL LACK AND HIS MIGHTY AWESOMENESS

I love you. Can I bear your children???
Highest Rank = 2048Image
Kotaro Fuma, The Terror of Death
Private Kotaro

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (9)

Postby Chuuuuck on Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:05 pm

Awesome. Thanks lack. I think the update that was made is already awesome and I am glad to see you all are making it better and better everyday!
Brigadier Chuuuuck

Medals: 65
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (13) General Contribution (1)

Postby Bruceswar on Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:15 pm

This is one sweet update. Thanks again! Makes things 100% smoother :)
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Major Bruceswar

Medals: 140
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (18) Training Achievement (6) Map Contribution (1)

Postby Joodoo on Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:52 am

nice, this will save a lot of time for some players...
TheSaxlad wrote:The Dice suck a lot of the time.

And if they dont suck then they blow.

:D
Lieutenant Joodoo

Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Postby Artimis on Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:23 pm

I love it! I wonder why no one thought of it until now? :-s
==================================================
This post was sponsored by Far-Q Industries.

Far-Q Industries: Telling you where to go since 2008.
Major Artimis

Medals: 33
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)

Postby soka on Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:29 am

lackattack wrote:Some sort of reserved spot or private->public conversion solution will come in the future ;)

yay i cant wait =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Sergeant 1st Class soka

Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4)

Postby animorpherv1 on Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:46 pm

+ awsomeness!
Cook animorpherv1

PreviousNext

Return to Implemented Suggestions