Join Team 2/3/4 Link [Done]

Suggestions that have made it through the grind, and have become integrated into the site!

Moderators: Suggestions Team, Global Moderators

Re: Join Team 2/3/4 Link [Done]

Postby AndrewB on Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:48 pm

Twill wrote:Fixed with a new code: [TOT] (It stands for Tournament Organizer Teams...creative naming here at CC ;) )
Twill

Thanks a ton, the greatest update ever! Away easier to run the team tournaments now!

I have one small suggestion.

Lets say we have a 6 players double game. And Player 3 and Player 4 are joined for the team 2 using auto-links. Now another player comes in and tries to join for the team 2 using the auto-link.

Current behavior:
System will place him in the next available spot (player 5 spot in my example)

Expected behavior:
System should display an error, saying that team 2 is completed and you cannot join team 2; select another team to join.
Lieutenant AndrewB

Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (22) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (8)
Map Contribution (3) Tournament Contribution (7) General Contribution (2)

Re: Join Team 2/3/4 Link [Done]

Postby blakebowling on Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:26 pm

AndrewB wrote:
Twill wrote:Fixed with a new code: [TOT] (It stands for Tournament Organizer Teams...creative naming here at CC ;) )
Twill

Thanks a ton, the greatest update ever! Away easier to run the team tournaments now!

I have one small suggestion.

Lets say we have a 6 players double game. And Player 3 and Player 4 are joined for the team 2 using auto-links. Now another player comes in and tries to join for the team 2 using the auto-link.

Current behavior:
System will place him in the next available spot (player 5 spot in my example)

Expected behavior:
System should display an error, saying that team 2 is completed and you cannot join team 2; select another team to join.

http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=77079&p=1835457#p1835457
12:39:59 AM rdsrds2120: sorry, I had a lot of lasagna tonight
12:40:06 AM rdsrds2120: I'm pretty out of it. CRAAZZYYY NIGHT
12:31:04 * Metsfanmax quit (kicked from Social by Metsfanmax - reason: haha gotcha now)
12:59:32 * #1_stunna gropes blakebowling
Cadet blakebowling
Operations Manager
Operations Manager

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (10)

Previous

Return to Implemented Suggestions