Conquer Club

Mistake or paranormal? Your Ideas

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Mistake or paranormal? Your Ideas

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:46 pm

A couple months ago I had lost my car key at VTMariks house and we never found it.. I had no pockets and I looked everywhere possible to make sure it hadnt gone like down my underclothes and such.. We looked everywhere possible even in the grass or under his couch ect.. Finally my brothers came over and let me use my moms car key..

So last night I made a couple necklaces, and decided to get the sea shells I've collect in the past 5 years out.. I wanted the ones with holes in them so I could make necklaces with them too and use them basically as beads..
Next thing I know I look in my collection of shells and boom There was my car key that I wasn't able to locate... Now I've been thinking this through and I still have no idea how it happened.. Because we looked every where with no car key in sight and it was his house I lost this key at.. and so I have one question...How in the hell did it end up in my sea shell collection? Any ideas what so ever? Do any of you have similar experiences you'd like to share? Do you think it could be paranormal?
Just please give me your ideas!!
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby dcowboys055 on Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:15 pm

there's no such thing as ghosts, poltergeists, spirits haunting or messing with people...so no i think it was a weird event that isnt likely to happen again
Captain dcowboys055

Postby edmundomcpot on Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:26 pm

are you completly sure that you took it to his house..things like that have happened to me then after a while i remeber i didnt take it after all

although saying that i remember looking right round my room for something then just about to give up after going around the room 5 times..it was there in front of me.
Would you choose supremecy if it lead to isolation?

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Cook edmundomcpot

Postby Beastly on Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:58 pm

One time, this hard plastic container containing powder flew off my dresser.... No windows open, no fans on... nobody in room... I was laying still in bed watching TV...

I never believed in ghosts till that happened... that was 4 years ago.. nothing like that has happened since.

So unexplained things happen to people all the time...

Oh and 1 time about 11 years ago, I found a watch on my living room floor, in the middle of the living room, nobody had been to my house for days...figure that one out :?:
Corporal 1st Class Beastly

Postby MeDeFe on Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:07 pm

you or someone else dropped it before you left.
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby Ronaldinho on Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:19 pm

I had an action man once, i loved it, i was 9 or something. Anyway i used to play with this toy all the time wouldent let it out of my sight accept when i was sleeping, my mum never let him sleep with me for some reason.

Anyhoo on my 10th bday i got some like things to go with him, a car and like a few new cloths. So that night i wake up in a cold swet hearing this groaning noise, so i flick on my bedside lamp and i see my actionman having a wank near my toy box, now im only 10 and im thinking wtf. LOL

Gfy ghosts aint real lmfao, and i bet you was really getting into that story
Sergeant Ronaldinho

Postby DogDoc on Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:29 pm

Oh hell, no mystery here. Obviously you were a victim of the Car Keys Gnomes. Those little bastards go out of their way to make you think you're losing your mind. They're close cousins to the Lost Sock Gnomes which steal one (and only one) sock of a pair (usually happens once they make it to the dryer).

:lol:
WARNING: The light at the end of the tunnel is a train.
Corporal 1st Class DogDoc

Postby edmundomcpot on Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:32 pm

DogDoc wrote:Oh hell, no mystery here. Obviously you were a victim of the Car Keys Gnomes. Those little bastards go out of their way to make you think you're losing your mind. They're close cousins to the Lost Sock Gnomes which steal one (and only one) sock of a pair (usually happens once they make it to the dryer).

:lol:

i bet your oddsock mountain isnt as big as mine
Would you choose supremecy if it lead to isolation?

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Cook edmundomcpot

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:13 pm

edmundomcpot wrote:are you completly sure that you took it to his house..things like that have happened to me then after a while i remeber i didnt take it after all

although saying that i remember looking right round my room for something then just about to give up after going around the room 5 times..it was there in front of me.

If I hadnt then the car started up on its own! I used the key to get my car to his house..then I went in and I was positive I put the key on the glass table and boom I looked over and it was no longer there.
salva-
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:26 pm

MeDeFe wrote:you or someone else dropped it before you left.

See thats what I would normally guess.. However This is the thing.. I was alone when I went to his house. No one went with me therefore I needed the key to start the car therefore this isn't possible. Besides I was going to his house techniqually from work that night! Its litterally not even close to possible.

I lost my car key once at a gas station, (This was after I lost this key to what I now am going by that theory of car key gnomes lol.) and had to call VTMarik to come get me because the 2 other cars we have weren't home. (Andrew was at school, and dad was at work.) So I dont know.. Now I have that wrist band though so if I lose 1 key I lose them all and am there fore screwed! lol
Andrew says if I lose my keys this time I should put up a thread saying:

"Key Gnomes on the hunt again..will you be the next key gnome victom?" Maybe put up a poll or something? lol.

Oh, and Ron.. I use to have a teddy bear I was scared to death of.. you know what I did to help myself get over it? I gave it to a pregnant friend of mine. hehehe! Brice still has that teddy bear too!! (Cassie's son= brice and cassie is the girl I gave the teddy bear to. Hes about 9 now or so.)

Anyways, I'm going to let Andrew on now..ttyl guys! Keep posting.. Tell me any supernatural events even!! I wanna hear everything you guys say!
Love Salva

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby 2dimes on Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:30 pm

Um, yeah about that. I was messing with you using my teleporter device.

I meant to put them behind the sofa but some how ended up putting them in that drawer. Heh, if you want I can make it up to you by sending some of Dog doc's socks to the drawer.

Love Dimes.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby happysadfun on Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:45 pm

Notice how VTMarik isn't posting.
ImageChildren, this is what happens to hockey players, druggies, and Hillary Clinton.

Rope. Tree. Hillary. Some assembly required.
Cadet happysadfun

Location: Haundin at DotSco, Being Sad that Mark Green Lost in Suburban Wisconsin

Postby 2dimes on Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:47 pm

He's para-abnormal. You'll have to make a new thead to get him in it.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby vtmarik on Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:23 pm

Hey, I've been busy guys. Give me a break, Saturdays are work days.

And yes, I believe in ghosts. I've driven through one before, which was fucking strange.

Happysadfun, you're a silly goose.
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
Cadet vtmarik

Postby Machiavelli on Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:30 pm

vtmarik wrote:Hey, I've been busy guys. Give me a break, Saturdays are work days.

And yes, I believe in ghosts. I've driven through one before, which was ing strange.

Care to explain?
Sergeant Machiavelli

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:33 pm

See guys.. :P 8) My cutie did reply so :P :wink: :!:

Happysadfun- which one are you? Happy sad or fun?
Honestly why can't you make your mind up here? What was that comment about anyways? What were you suggesting there exactly?

Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby Evil Pope on Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:03 pm

Once, I was putting on my shoes.. and then I remembered to do something, so I did it.. and then i continued.. but to my dismay, there was only one shoe when I got back there.. so I kept looking for this other shoe.. I looked for an hour or so until I looked down.. and noticed it was on my foot.. work of the devil?.. Stupidity?.. Stupidity.. Somehow, I didn't even notice it was on my foot.. true story too..
Sergeant Evil Pope

Postby Backglass on Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:13 pm

dcowboys055 wrote:there's no such thing as ghosts, poltergeists, spirits haunting or messing with people

Then it must have been Angels or Demons because they are real. :lol:
The Pro-Tip®, SkyDaddy® and Image are registered trademarks of Backglass Heavy Industries.
Corporal 1st Class Backglass

Postby DIRESTRAITS on Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:18 pm

Once I spent 15 minutes before a football practice looking for my shoulder pads, and when I checked my locker for a fith time they were in there. Probably a teammate playing a trick on me, but who knows? :-k
Private 1st Class DIRESTRAITS

Postby Caleb the Cruel on Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:21 pm

It was God.
Corporal 1st Class Caleb the Cruel

Postby hawkeye on Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:22 pm

Once I woke up in the morning. Thats the only time it's ever happened to me!
Cook hawkeye

Postby jay_a2j on Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:54 pm

Its always in the last place you look.... always. :wink:

Well, as a person who does not believe in ghosts (but am certain there are spirits) I have had my share of odd events.

I remember as a kid having my Risk board on my bed playing solo. I had looked to make sure all the countries had a man on them. After a few rolls, I noticed a country with no men on it..... it freaked me out because I had previously MADE SURE all countries where occupied.

I once lived in a house that I thought was haunted(at the time). One night I was in bed just settleing in to go to sleep and I heard what sounded like footsteps of a man in dress shoes walking around in the attic. From under my covers I yell out "Hello!" and immediately the footsteps ran over to my room. My parents told me it was probably the furnace.... yeah ok. :shock:

Also as a child I had several "dee sha voo" moments and even a dream that came true the next day.

Some things you just can't explain.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby vtmarik on Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:58 am

Machiavelli wrote:
vtmarik wrote:Hey, I've been busy guys. Give me a break, Saturdays are work days.

And yes, I believe in ghosts. I've driven through one before, which was ing strange.

Care to explain?

Which part: the working, the ghost, or the silly goose?
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
Cadet vtmarik

Re: Mistake or paranormal? Your Ideas

Postby reverend_kyle on Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:00 am

salvadevinemasse wrote:Look everyone I have a friend from real life who plays this.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby maniacmath17 on Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:12 am

I'm pretty sure Machiavelli was talking about the whole driving through a ghost incident. If not, then I would definitely like to hear about it.
Brigadier maniacmath17

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,