Conquer Club

laid

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

who has gotten laid in the past week?

Total votes : 0

Postby dussle on Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:17 pm

kramsey06 wrote:there is no god. or jesus. or whatever "higher power you believe in" i am tired of hearing about all of that crap. keep your religion to your self

Oh, all of the sudden you're tired of hearing things? Read all your posts, loser, then we'll see who's tired of who.
Sergeant dussle

Postby nyg5680 on Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:20 pm

yah and keep ur lil feuds 2 ur self kramsey
Sergeant 1st Class nyg5680

Postby Levon on Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:30 pm

this has gone way to far
Private Levon

Postby reverend_kyle on Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:33 pm

nyg5680 wrote:yah and keep ur lil feuds 2 ur self kramsey

if you read his things he tried she wouldnt let him.

Gawd I'm guessing none of you saw his HAWT abs.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby mandalorian2298 on Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:37 pm

kramsey06 wrote:there is no god. or jesus. or whatever "higher power you believe in" i am tired of hearing about all of that crap. keep your religion to your self

So you are NOT God's answer for medicine curing plague? :shock:
NATURE produced something as pathetic as you WITHOUT a supernatural intervention? :shock: I guess Nature is one sick puppy :sick:
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby Levon on Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:03 pm

mandalorian2298 wrote:

So you are NOT God's answer for medicine curing plague? :shock:
NATURE produced something as pathetic as you WITHOUT a supernatural intervention? :shock: I guess Nature is one sick puppy :sick:

Kramsey proves a god exists cause evolution makes things better not worse and kramseys existance brings humanity down below dolphins again
Private Levon

Postby vtmarik on Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:16 pm

Levon wrote:Kramsey proves a god exists cause evolution makes things better not worse and kramseys existance brings humanity down below dolphins again

That's assuming we were ever above dolphins to begin with.
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
Cadet vtmarik

Postby Levon on Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:25 pm

good point. i mean we go around worrying about ipods and other high tech stuff while alls they worry about is tuna nets
Private Levon

Postby HonorableHiiragi on Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:49 pm

Just wanted to say that although it is not pleasant to make fun of others, You all have done a good job with it.

Also, this thread is only slightly lame.. I've seen far worse and more lame things in my lifetime.
New Quotes:

"No. I'm hard."
"Stuffy thingys"
"Prego is such a whore"
New Recruit HonorableHiiragi

Postby Levon on Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:34 pm

i think anon had the best point

crap cant agree with anon again might get busted again
Private Levon

Postby kramsey06 on Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:12 pm

im just tired of hearing about all of these law biding religious fucks preaching on this website. mainly catholics
if you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours, if it doesn't it never was
Corporal 1st Class kramsey06

Postby HoustonNutt on Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:14 pm

kramsey06 wrote:im just tired of hearing about all of these law biding religious fucks preaching on this website. mainly catholics

I'm sick of

(a) the high price of gasoline
(b) the decline of rap music since the death of 2Pac and
(c) dumb assponies like you who use "biding" when they mean "abiding," since they are too fucktarded to know the difference.

Please die.
"Look, Chalmers, let's understand each other... I don't like you."
Sergeant 1st Class HoustonNutt

Postby kramsey06 on Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:18 pm

lawyers or satins servants as i call them. gas prices are bad, but i race bikes so i train more then i drive. keeps me in shape. rap sucks listen to classic rock.
if you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours, if it doesn't it never was

Postby HoustonNutt on Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:23 pm

kramsey06 wrote:lawyers or satins servants as i call them. gas prices are bad, but i race bikes so i train more then i drive. keeps me in shape. rap sucks listen to classic rock.

Did your parents cry when they found out you were retarded?

Postby Evil Pope on Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:27 pm

Then keep your views to yourself. Who are you to express your views, say there is no god.. and then tell them to keep their beliefs to themselves?
Sergeant Evil Pope

Postby Heimdall on Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:38 pm

There's no point in debating religion, it's like debating which color is prettier. Religion is a personal choice and you simply can't put Faith and Logic against each other as they are to different languages.

Some people based their beliefs on faith while others based it on facts. I cannot disprove that there is a god (whatever form or defintion that might be) and at the same time a religious man/woman can prove that there is one.

The only thing that can change is "a way of thinking", and that's hard to do.
Lieutenant Heimdall

Postby kramsey06 on Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:42 pm

that is why. the crusades happened right? that is why thousands were killed. if the love of women is retarted then let me be retarted. cause dealing with a fucknutt like you, is a disgrace to mankind

Postby HoustonNutt on Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:58 pm

kramsey06 wrote:that is why. the crusades happened right? that is why thousands were killed. if the love of women is retarted then let me be retarted. cause dealing with a fucknutt like you, is a disgrace to mankind

I'm not sure who the shit you were referring to, but, on the off chance you were trying to respond to me...

"if the love of women is retarted then let me be retarted"

No, son, the "love of women" isn't retarded; the lack of reading or writing comprehension and the inability to complete a sentence without being distracted by shiny things is

"is a disgrace to mankind"

Unlike begging the forgiveness of some random high school chick on an internet forum? Die.

Postby kramsey06 on Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:05 am

for two days fucknutt. i am done with her ive moved on to better women

Postby HoustonNutt on Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:06 am

kramsey06 wrote:for two days fucknutt. i am done with her ive moved on to better dudes. Christ, I am such a faggot.

Postby reverend_kyle on Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:40 am

kramsey06 wrote:lawyers or satins servants as i call them. gas prices are bad, but i race bikes so i train more then i drive. keeps me in shape. rap sucks listen to classic rock.

So thats how you get those great abs..
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby morph on Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:40 am

um its SATAN!!! idiot... satin i believe is a fabric.. god you remind me of the time i saw someone trying to carve SATAN into their arm and instead carved satin... mildly amusing that was, but your not...

kramsey06 wrote:for two days fucknutt. i am done with her ive moved on to better women

is that why your posting on "katie please" still trying to get info from her, "so i can finally get over her" and because she wont you keep pleading saying that you cant completely get over her unless she tells you things...
I am slowly going insane, thanks to Jay, Brandon (the douch tool) and sammy gags for his pic of bubba....
Cadet morph

Location: Behind you, no stop turnin in circles your makin me dizzy

Postby Fircoal on Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:44 am

morph wrote:

um its SATAN!!! idiot... satin i believe is a fabric.. god you remind me of the time i saw someone trying to carve SATAN into their arm and instead carved satin... mildly amusing that was, but your not...

Lol, that's a good diss. :D
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby morph on Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:48 am

Fircoal wrote:
morph wrote:

thanks... ^.^
I am slowly going insane, thanks to Jay, Brandon (the douch tool) and sammy gags for his pic of bubba....
Cadet morph

Location: Behind you, no stop turnin in circles your makin me dizzy

Postby Fircoal on Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:51 am

morph wrote:
Fircoal wrote:
morph wrote:

thanks... ^.^

Your WElcome :D
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,