Conquer Club

The Vent

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

The Vent

Postby sfhbballnut on Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:52 pm

something really bugging you? an injustice burning up your soul? just something stupid that annoys you? Post it here
Corporal sfhbballnut

Re: The Vent

Postby HoustonNutt on Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:54 pm

sfhbballnut wrote:something really bugging you? an injustice burning up your soul? just something stupid that annoys you? Post it here

Other than kramsey being an illiterate douche, wicked stalking me and pretending to be cool/intimidating/not ugly, and gas being over $2.00 per gallon, I am fine.
"Look, Chalmers, let's understand each other... I don't like you."
Sergeant 1st Class HoustonNutt

Postby sfhbballnut on Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:59 pm

here's mine, people talking about what they don't understand. Especially my peers talking about politics. The professionals who are educated trained and then paid to analyze politics barely grasp it, so what gives some teenagers the insight or ability to make indepth political analysis. There is a certain amount of information that nobody has, and even especially not some high school kids. My school paper devoted a full to pages to students talking about politics, I threw it out almost immediatly.
Corporal sfhbballnut

Postby HoustonNutt on Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:03 am

sfhbballnut wrote:here's mine, people talking about what they don't understand. Especially my peers talking about politics. The professionals who are educated trained and then paid to analyze politics barely grasp it, so what gives some teenagers the insight or ability to make indepth political analysis. There is a certain amount of information that nobody has, and even especially not some high school kids. My school paper devoted a full to pages to students talking about politics, I threw it out almost immediatly.

Age?
"Look, Chalmers, let's understand each other... I don't like you."
Sergeant 1st Class HoustonNutt

Postby s.xkitten on Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:16 am

kramsey and his inability to come up with good responses
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 am

That Man in the Yellow Hat...he really...hm...just won't let me leave. :(

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby Fircoal on Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:23 am

AndyDufresne wrote:That Man in the Yellow Hat...he really...hm...just won't let me leave. :(

--Andy

WHo is that man in the yellow hat?
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby supercram on Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:23 am

s.xkitten wrote:kramsey and his inability to come up with good responses

jesus christ! must you drag your annoying sh*t into every thread???

get this girl her own forum. :roll:
Lieutenant supercram

Postby Fircoal on Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:24 am

supercram wrote:
s.xkitten wrote:kramsey and his inability to come up with good responses

jesus christ! must you drag your annoying sh*t into every thread???

get this girl her own forum. :roll:

Call it the We Don't Care forum. :D
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby autoload on Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:26 am

Funny!
Major autoload

Postby salvadevinemasse on Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:25 am

AndyDufresne wrote:That Man in the Yellow Hat...he really...hm...just won't let me leave. :(

--Andy

LMAO! This post is soooooo cute Andy!
love Salva
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby sfhbballnut on Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:59 pm

come on people, show me some anger
Corporal sfhbballnut

Postby XenHu on Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:02 pm

sfhbballnut wrote:come on people, show me some anger

Good enough?

lol

-X
Cook XenHu

Postby P Gizzle on Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:08 pm

THE BEARS SUCK!!!

First, they go and get Robbie Gould who only made like 50% of his FGs last year, on the Pro Bowl roster, where Josh Brown tied a record for most GW FGs with a minute or less left in a season, and has been VERY consistent was left out :twisted:

Next, they BEARly win their game where, you guessed it, Robbie Gould kicks his longest FG of his career, 49yds. Josh Brown kicks 49yders while he sleeps!

and, Tank Johnson leads the team on defense, while being charged with weapons charges, and possibly, murder...he belongs in frickin JAIL!

there...i vented it O:) :-^
Gridiron Gang- CC's largest Clan!
Cook P Gizzle

Postby mandalorian2298 on Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:42 pm

sfhbballnut wrote:here's mine, people talking about what they don't understand. Especially my peers talking about politics. The professionals who are educated trained and then paid to analyze politics barely grasp it, so what gives some teenagers the insight or ability to make indepth political analysis. There is a certain amount of information that nobody has, and even especially not some high school kids. My school paper devoted a full to pages to students talking about politics, I threw it out almost immediatly.

Yeah, that's the problem No.1 in the world. Too many young people are trying to think with their own head. :-({|=
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby b-b5 on Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:50 pm

mandalorian2298 wrote:Yeah, that's the problem No.1 in the world. Too many young people are trying to think with their own head.

Its not the thinking thats objectionable, they can even have opinions if they want...just please for the love of god let them keep their half-assed hippy bullshit to themselves
Major b-b5

Postby mandalorian2298 on Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:03 pm

b-b5 wrote:
mandalorian2298 wrote:Yeah, that's the problem No.1 in the world. Too many young people are trying to think with their own head.

Its not the thinking thats objectionable, they can even have opinions if they want...just please for the love of god let them keep their half-assed hippy bullshit to themselves

C'mon man! We are like all one with the stars and flowers. And we have to protect them from our misguided bretheren. It is their spirits we are trying to save. Like...imagine how you would look on it if you were a tree in the rain forest. Or if you were...like...a river. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby qeee1 on Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:10 pm

b-b5 wrote:

Or worse yet, half ass capatalist bullshit gleaned from a business book they once read that they think makes them better than the hippies.
Frigidus wrote:but now that it's become relatively popular it's suffered the usual downturn in coolness.
Colonel qeee1

Postby Machiavelli on Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:46 pm

qeee1 wrote:
b-b5 wrote:

Its not the thinking thats objectionable, they can even have opinions if they want...just please for the love of god let them keep their half-assed hippy to themselves

Or worse yet, half ass capatalist gleaned from a business book they once read that they think makes them better than the hippies.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BURN!
Sergeant Machiavelli

Postby kclborat on Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:25 pm

dumb bitches
Most points: 1606
Private 1st Class kclborat

Postby misscrystal on Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:36 pm

I don't have much to vent about right now. I'm trying to be a little more like Ghandi and a little less like Russell Crowe.

It helps that I got an awesome new job and my tax refund check in the same week :D .
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."
Corporal misscrystal

Postby millej11 on Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:08 am

kclborat wrote:dumb bitches

aka s.xkitten
Private millej11

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,