Conquer Club

the E.U.

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby edmundomcpot on Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:46 am

who is this leader of the e.u then...every few years a leader from a different member state becomes the e.u. leader
Would you choose supremecy if it lead to isolation?

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Cook edmundomcpot

Postby vtmarik on Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:46 am

jay_a2j wrote:
vtmarik wrote:I think that this world needs the EU, if the EU were to pool their common resources (money, weapons, armies, etc.) we could finally have a second superpower (or reasonable facsimile thereof) to balance the equation.

Except the fact that the EU will control the world and will be lead by a guy who will make Hitler look like a choir boy.

Every time I think that you aren't completely crazy, you confirm that I should have little faith in your ability to see things that are outside of the purview of your religion.
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
Cadet vtmarik

Postby Stopper on Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:14 pm

jay_a2j wrote:
vtmarik wrote:I think that this world needs the EU, if the EU were to pool their common resources (money, weapons, armies, etc.) we could finally have a second superpower (or reasonable facsimile thereof) to balance the equation.

Except the fact that the EU will control the world and will be lead by a guy who will make Hitler look like a choir boy.

I should have thought that'd be unlikely, considering the US military spending is something like four times Germany, the UK, France and Italy combined...
Lieutenant Stopper

Postby Hoff on Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:21 pm

edmundomcpot wrote:then there would be no point in calling it the european union ..the point im getting at is where to the borders end and is enough of turkey in europe within them to justify it being in the E.U.

Thats my point, there is no point in calling it the european union. And anyway its just a name, it shouldnt matter.
Sergeant Hoff

Postby jay_a2j on Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:36 pm

edmundomcpot wrote:who is this leader of the e.u then...every few years a leader from a different member state becomes the e.u. leader

He is not currently in power. But he will be and when it happens he will decieve many. Revelation talks about him.... the anti-christ. The US will either decline as a world power or as some believe, will cease to exist (see Revelation 18 ).
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby MeDeFe on Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:37 pm

nice sunglasses
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby vtmarik on Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:05 pm

One could also argue that the "Revived Roman Empire" referred to Nixon's presidency, known as the Imperial Presidency.

But, he's not in power, so he couldn't have been the anti-christ.

What about Ronald Wilson Reagan? His number shall be 666. But he's dead, so he couldn't possible have been the anti-christ (though he is still venerated as a great man for some strange reason).
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
Cadet vtmarik

Postby edmundomcpot on Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:38 pm

Hoff wrote:
edmundomcpot wrote:then there would be no point in calling it the european union ..the point im getting at is where to the borders end and is enough of turkey in europe within them to justify it being in the E.U.

Thats my point, there is no point in calling it the european union. And anyway its just a name, it shouldnt matter.

oh i get it now.... its like the U.S should drop the A because of Afghanistan and iraq

it was designed to unify the nations of europe to stop us kicking of another world war..europe is a continant that with borders of the ural mountains in russia, icelands border to the north, the iberian penninsula, and the medditerainain...countries within that are nations of europe...the european union is for those countries..my problem is that russia and turkey are in europe and asia

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Cook edmundomcpot

Postby MeDeFe on Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:58 pm

Reagan WAS the antichrist. It's just that both of the supernatural sides figured that it would be extremely bad for them if we started to shoot nukes at them out of sheer frustration, so the apocalypse was cancelled and now they're busy pretending that they never tried to get it started while trying to figure out a way of making sure that we'll all be nice and sit back and be obliterated when they kick off the show for the second time.
Major MeDeFe

Postby edmundomcpot on Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:37 pm

the anti christ is dead so where does he go to in the after life

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Cook edmundomcpot

Postby MeDeFe on Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:16 pm

Interesting question... probably to visit his dad.
Major MeDeFe

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,