Conquer Club

Salva's List Of Favorite Posters

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby reverend_kyle on Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:03 pm

With 2 computers, You are still sharing a internet connection/IP

but i dont think you'd get busted for it, especially since you havent played many games.. and none with VT
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby salvadevinemasse on Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:14 pm

reverend_kyle wrote:With 2 computers, You are still sharing a internet connection/IP

but i dont think you'd get busted for it, especially since you havent played many games.. and none with VT

Yeah, me and VT don't play the same games. although I'm not sure how i'm doing in either of the games I'm playing. Do you think they'd let us get away with having 1 computer as long as we don't try anything dumb though?
Salva-
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby Ronaldinho on Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:22 am

BAN HAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:
Sergeant Ronaldinho

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:51 am

Ronaldinho wrote:BAN HAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

Screw off ronny we all know you dont like me as much as I dont like you but I wasnt talking to your ass thank you very much! I just wasted part of your day hehehehe!

Salva
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby morph on Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:57 pm

salvadevinemasse wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:With 2 computers, You are still sharing a internet connection/IP

Yeah, me and VT don't play the same games. although I'm not sure how i'm doing in either of the games I'm playing. Do you think they'd let us get away with having 1 computer as long as we don't try anything dumb though?
Salva-

i believe all you gotta do is let lack or the other mutli hunters or just one of the mods know that you guys are moving in together and gonna make lots of sex noises, but also that you guys are gonna be sharing a pc... from there on it, just dun start making secret alliances and such...
I am slowly going insane, thanks to Jay, Brandon (the douch tool) and sammy gags for his pic of bubba....
Cadet morph

Location: Behind you, no stop turnin in circles your makin me dizzy

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:40 pm

morph wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:

Salva-

i believe all you gotta do is let lack or the other mutli hunters or just one of the mods know that you guys are moving in together and gonna make lots of sex noises, but also that you guys are gonna be sharing a pc... from there on it, just dun start making secret alliances and such...

*must remember this for when it really does happen and me and VT really are living together..wags her invisable tail in happiness!!* i know it wont be for a while though..how long is a while who the hell knows! lol.
Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby s.xkitten on Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:12 pm

i wanna know why i made the list...
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby morph on Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:06 pm

i think i had just started talkin to salv when she made this list soo i have no clue why i am part of it..
I am slowly going insane, thanks to Jay, Brandon (the douch tool) and sammy gags for his pic of bubba....
Cadet morph

Postby Sammy gags on Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:23 pm

s.xkitten wrote:i wanna know why i made the list...

cuz she likes Image ers
Lieutenant Sammy gags

Postby morph on Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:26 am

lol thats mean sammy...
Cadet morph

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:12 pm

Sammy gags wrote:
s.xkitten wrote:i wanna know why i made the list...

cuz she likes Image ers

ah, yes..the magical ham that I sometimes adore *says this sarcastically of course* Your lucky I spent the night at VT's otherwise who knows what mood you would have stumbled acrossed!!! *at least someone likes my food thats a plus* So far you have only good mood on your side..Morph, your on here because I adore the comics! and kitten your on here because I just enjoy talking to you plus because of the fact your a great king of the hill player! lol. There, now you know why your on my good list! hehe!
Love Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby salvadevinemasse on Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:56 pm

no ones posting here anymore *crys* :cry:
*salva*

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby s.xkitten on Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:58 pm

sorry...when it goes below like the first ten, i don't notice it anymore...yay, thats why i made it on...and f*ck sammy gags, he's a sexist bastard...
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:36 pm

lol I dont know how to respond here at the moment bare with me as I try to figure it all out!! Techniqual difficulties

Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby s.xkitten on Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:38 pm

lolz...its okay...i'm waiting....waiting...
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:40 pm

LOL You'll be waiting a while kitten. Give me to monday or something to come up with something! Hopefully it'll be a damn good thing!
Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby s.xkitten on Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:53 pm

okay...i won't hold my breath then
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby salvadevinemasse on Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:18 am

okay, show me how sammy gags is sexist...and I'll give you a lollypop!
lol. I'll even mail it if you want me too! lol. Besides I can use another penpal if you like to write real letters..?
lol. ttyl
love Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby Skittlesandmnms on Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:51 am

Ronaldinho wrote:result :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

i actually like your sigs.

ronaldinho is a beast.
Vita sine honore vivere not est.
Corporal 1st Class Skittlesandmnms

Postby s.xkitten on Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:25 pm

salvadevinemasse wrote:okay, show me how sammy gags is sexist...and I'll give you a lollypop!
lol. I'll even mail it if you want me too! lol. Besides I can use another penpal if you like to write real letters..?
lol. ttyl
love Salva-

sammy gags wrote:girls cant play football, just like cheerleading isnt a sport

yeah, its somewhere in the longest thread, and it took forever to find, even though i searched it...don't remember what page it is on
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby salvadevinemasse on Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:58 pm

s.xkitten wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:okay, show me how sammy gags is sexist...and I'll give you a lollypop!
lol. ttyl
love Salva-

sammy gags wrote:girls cant play football, just like cheerleading isnt a sport

yeah, its somewhere in the longest thread, and it took forever to find, even though i searched it...don't remember what page it is on

and yet he doesnt realize I am a girl who has played football in a snow storm before...hmm tisk tisk tisk!!
Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,