[09-Mar-2009] New Admins

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators, Media Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [09-Mar-2009] New Admins

Postby Timminz on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:44 pm

Kotaro wrote:sailorseal, first ever post I've seen from you that was worth the read xD

As much as I hate agreeing with Kotaro....
jay_a2j wrote:lets not be so quick to judge Hitler
User avatar
Captain Timminz
 
Posts: 5502
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:05 pm
Location: At the store
Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: [09-Mar-2009] New Admins

Postby sailorseal on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:46 pm

Timminz wrote:
Kotaro wrote:sailorseal, first ever post I've seen from you that was worth the read xD

As much as I hate agreeing with Kotaro....

And I planned it for days :lol:
No joke I was like what si the funniest but least offensive thing I can say...
Couldn't think of anything good for the TDs
oops forgot admins and chatters:

"also the admins
Make sure lack knows that he is special and give him two lines of code before he goes to sleep
Make sure the chatters chew on their toys as they go to sleep or they will never stop talking"
User avatar
Cook sailorseal
 
Posts: 2741
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 1:49 pm
Location: conquerclub.com
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (7) General Contribution (3)

Re: [09-Mar-2009] New Admins

Postby Timminz on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:49 pm

sailorseal wrote:Make sure lack knows that he is special and give him two lines of code before he goes to sleep

I knew it! Lack's got a code problem. Although, how he can sleep after that is beyond me.
Last edited by Timminz on Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jay_a2j wrote:lets not be so quick to judge Hitler
User avatar
Captain Timminz
 
Posts: 5502
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:05 pm
Location: At the store
Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: [09-Mar-2009] New Admins

Postby Kotaro on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:50 pm

sailorseal wrote:And I planned it for days :lol:


I never doubted that, goodsir.
Image
Highest Rank = 2048Image
Kotaro Fuma, The Terror of Death
User avatar
Private Kotaro
 
Posts: 2830
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:31 pm
Location: Yer Village
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (9)

Re: [09-Mar-2009] New Admins

Postby sailorseal on Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:30 pm

Kotaro wrote:
sailorseal wrote:And I planned it for days :lol:


I never doubted that, goodsir.

It had to be clever and I didn't have time to post it
User avatar
Cook sailorseal
 
Posts: 2741
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 1:49 pm
Location: conquerclub.com
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (7) General Contribution (3)

Re: [09-Mar-2009] New Admins

Postby The Fuzzy Pengui on Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:35 pm

make sure you're staying on topic and not baiting/flaming, please. :)

I did like the post though, sailor...surprisingly (although it's not just a globe i get to play with...there's much, much more.
Gilligan wrote:I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME
My stepmom locked the bathroom door
So I opened the lock with my shoelace
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class The Fuzzy Pengui
 
Posts: 2337
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:52 pm
Location: Ohio
Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (5)

Re: [09-Mar-2009] New Admins

Postby sailorseal on Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:37 pm

The Fuzzy Pengui wrote:make sure you're staying on topic and not baiting/flaming, please. :)

I did like the post though, sailor...surprisingly (although it's not just a globe i get to play with...there's much, much more.

Let's stay on topic and appropriate Fuzzy ;)
User avatar
Cook sailorseal
 
Posts: 2741
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 1:49 pm
Location: conquerclub.com
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (7) General Contribution (3)

Re: [09-Mar-2009] New Admins

Postby Kotaro on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:46 pm

sailorseal wrote:
The Fuzzy Pengui wrote:make sure you're staying on topic and not baiting/flaming, please. :)

I did like the post though, sailor...surprisingly (although it's not just a globe i get to play with...there's much, much more.

Let's stay on topic and appropriate Fuzzy ;)


Seriously TFP, that was crude and disgusting, this is a site with kids on it, lets try and be appropriate, eh?
Image
Highest Rank = 2048Image
Kotaro Fuma, The Terror of Death
User avatar
Private Kotaro
 
Posts: 2830
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:31 pm
Location: Yer Village
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (9)

Re: [09-Mar-2009] New Admins

Postby john9blue on Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:16 am

The Fuzzy Pengui wrote:I did like the post though, sailor...surprisingly (although it's not just a globe i get to play with...there's much, much more.


. . . . .

:shock: :shock: :shock:
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
User avatar
Captain john9blue
 
Posts: 1270
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:18 pm
Location: FlutterChi-town
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Re: [09-Mar-2009] New Admins

Postby cena-rules on Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:27 am

john9blue wrote:
The Fuzzy Pengui wrote:I did like the post though, sailor...surprisingly (although it's not just a globe i get to play with...there's much, much more.


. . . . .

:shock: :shock: :shock:


Im shocked as well

TFP, you need to close brackets. No sweeties for you this week
19:41:22 ‹jakewilliams› I was a pedo
User avatar
Lieutenant cena-rules
 
Posts: 9789
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:27 am
Location: Chat
Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)
General Contribution (1)

Re: [09-Mar-2009] New Admins

Postby Iliad on Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:10 am

Kotaro wrote:
sailorseal wrote:
The Fuzzy Pengui wrote:make sure you're staying on topic and not baiting/flaming, please. :)

I did like the post though, sailor...surprisingly (although it's not just a globe i get to play with...there's much, much more.

Let's stay on topic and appropriate Fuzzy ;)


Seriously TFP, that was crude and disgusting, this is a site with kids on it, lets try and be appropriate, eh?

Kotaro-would you kindly and quietly sit down and shut up. Can't stand moral police.


We'll make all the euphemisms and innuendos we want.
User avatar
Private 1st Class Iliad
 
Posts: 10439
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:48 am
Medals: 1
Standard Achievement (1)

Re: [09-Mar-2009] New Admins

Postby gloryordeath on Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:07 am

A sadly overdue congrats to the new mods and a fond farwell to Twill you have been great man thanks for all your help and hard work. I will miss you and CC has a big set of shoes to fill. =D> :cry:
The Society of Cooks Train a cook today battle an officer tomorrow! Making good players great! viewtopic.php?f=341&t=74468

xiGAMES Member

Image
User avatar
Lieutenant gloryordeath
 
Posts: 1890
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 6:56 pm
Location: Denver, CO U.S.A.
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1) Training Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: [09-Mar-2009] New Admins

Postby Woodruff on Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:06 am

Kotaro wrote:Yawn what a hilarious post there Jbrepttlip! I mean hey, we won't mention the fact that I posted in this thread, and you, Owen, and Timminz all seemed to mysteriously start posting afterwords. Btw, flame wars is down there, perhaps you should keep your posts to the community guidelines. However, I must admit, your baiting is getting better! Good luck with, you may oneday be a not terrible writer!


Why ARE you still here, Kotaro? I thought you'd given up on this site forever? You were walking away, or some such?
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff
 
Posts: 4881
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:15 am
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Re: [09-Mar-2009] New Admins

Postby porkenbeans on Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:28 pm

gloryordeath wrote:A sadly overdue congrats to the new mods and a fond farwell to Twill you have been great man thanks for all your help and hard work. I will miss you and CC has a big set of shoes to fill. =D> :cry:
Your sig is frickin hilarious.
But I must disagree with you on twill leaving, as being a bad thing, if it means that we get a professional in here that knows how to do the job properly. :D
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant porkenbeans
 
Posts: 2546
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:06 pm
Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (3)
General Contribution (1)

Re: [09-Mar-2009] New Admins

Postby sailorseal on Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:30 pm

porkenbeans wrote:
gloryordeath wrote:A sadly overdue congrats to the new mods and a fond farwell to Twill you have been great man thanks for all your help and hard work. I will miss you and CC has a big set of shoes to fill. =D> :cry:
Your sig is frickin hilarious.
But I must disagree with you on twill leaving, as being a bad thing, if it means that we get a professional in here that knows how to do the job properly. :D

Wait is seems you have insulted him and complimented him in the same statement.
What?
User avatar
Cook sailorseal
 
Posts: 2741
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 1:49 pm
Location: conquerclub.com
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (7) General Contribution (3)

PreviousNext

Return to Announcement Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Login