Conquer Club

[09-Mar-2009] New Admins

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [09-Mar-2009] New Admins

Postby jbrettlip on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:07 pm

Oh Kotaro, such a sad individual. SO glad you have a life outside of CC. Joined 4 days before me and has 800 more posts. Probably all off topic, spam and flames. Trying to flame us and follow us around the forums is just sad. You really don't have a life. You sit and wait, hitting refresh on the forums hoping to see a new post by Owen, Timminz or myself, so you can rush in. Unfortunately, you are the retarded kid who can't operate a sliding glass door. You just smash face first into, turn around holding your head, tears in your eyes and yell"I don't wanna be out there, I have a LIFE" as you stomp back to your room.

On topic, yes, OP welcome back. I didn't know King A had left before, or is this just a promotion?

PS Any future lawyers may want to practice saying this: "Now show me on the doll where Kotaro touched you."
nothing wrong with a little bit of man on dog love.
Lieutenant jbrettlip

Postby porkenbeans on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:10 pm

Kotaro wrote:
porkenbeans wrote:
As for you kataro, There is a new Sheriff in town. And it is porkenbeans guess, that the likes of you will no longer be tolerated. :lol: 8-)

And you think your "open 20 or so threads about the same thing" is going to receive much appreciation? Laugh it up, but I actually have a life, so when I get forum banned, I'll be okay. You, on the other hand, I'm worried for. Mental break downs are no laughing matter.
Well my unlearned friend, I am glad that you brought this up. I indeed went on a crusade to end two practices here at CC.
First, The infiltration of Multi-account cheaters. Which led to, Second, Some mods Not acting in anything resembling a professional manor.

At least my time spent, was not in vain, -as both have been quenched. :D
Lieutenant porkenbeans

Postby Kotaro on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:16 pm

Yawn what a hilarious post there Jbrepttlip! I mean hey, we won't mention the fact that I posted in this thread, and you, Owen, and Timminz all seemed to mysteriously start posting afterwords. Btw, flame wars is down there, perhaps you should keep your posts to the community guidelines. However, I must admit, your baiting is getting better! Good luck with, you may oneday be a not terrible writer!
Lakad Matataaag!
Normalin, normalin.

TheJonah wrote:I`m not really that arsed. Just supporting my mucker.
Lieutenant Kotaro

Postby sailorseal on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:40 pm

You think Twill just left a note on each of the new admins desk saying:
(This is a joke, no one take offense)

"Here is how you take care of the mods:
Give the hunters 1 cookie for each bust but never give sully 2 cookies or he gets hyper active.
Pat Fireside on the head every night and say sh sh sh no more poetry tonight go to sleep.
Give each Cartographer a bottle of water for each map they quench, there is a reason why it is called "quench"as in "look Twill I made a map, I am thirsty now. Quench me :D "
Let the global mods play with their globes until they fall asleep.
Make sure the Tournament Directors know that when they wake up their Inbox will say 50.
I think that covers everyone"
Cook sailorseal

Postby Kotaro on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:42 pm

sailorseal, first ever post I've seen from you that was worth the read xD
Lakad Matataaag!
Normalin, normalin.

Lieutenant Kotaro

Postby Timminz on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:44 pm

Kotaro wrote:sailorseal, first ever post I've seen from you that was worth the read xD

As much as I hate agreeing with Kotaro....
Captain Timminz

Postby sailorseal on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:46 pm

Timminz wrote:
Kotaro wrote:sailorseal, first ever post I've seen from you that was worth the read xD

As much as I hate agreeing with Kotaro....

And I planned it for days :lol:
No joke I was like what si the funniest but least offensive thing I can say...
Couldn't think of anything good for the TDs
oops forgot admins and chatters:

"also the admins
Make sure lack knows that he is special and give him two lines of code before he goes to sleep
Make sure the chatters chew on their toys as they go to sleep or they will never stop talking"
Cook sailorseal

Postby Timminz on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:49 pm

sailorseal wrote:Make sure lack knows that he is special and give him two lines of code before he goes to sleep

I knew it! Lack's got a code problem. Although, how he can sleep after that is beyond me.
Last edited by Timminz on Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain Timminz

Postby Kotaro on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:50 pm

sailorseal wrote:And I planned it for days :lol:

I never doubted that, goodsir.
Lakad Matataaag!
Normalin, normalin.

Lieutenant Kotaro

Postby sailorseal on Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:30 pm

Kotaro wrote:
sailorseal wrote:And I planned it for days :lol:

I never doubted that, goodsir.

It had to be clever and I didn't have time to post it
Cook sailorseal

Postby The Fuzzy Pengui on Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:35 pm

make sure you're staying on topic and not baiting/flaming, please. :)

I did like the post though, sailor...surprisingly (although it's not just a globe i get to play with...there's much, much more.
Gilligan wrote:I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME
My stepmom locked the bathroom door
So I opened the lock with my shoelace
Corporal 1st Class The Fuzzy Pengui

Postby sailorseal on Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:37 pm

The Fuzzy Pengui wrote:make sure you're staying on topic and not baiting/flaming, please. :)

I did like the post though, sailor...surprisingly (although it's not just a globe i get to play with...there's much, much more.

Let's stay on topic and appropriate Fuzzy ;)
Cook sailorseal

Postby Kotaro on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:46 pm

sailorseal wrote:
The Fuzzy Pengui wrote:make sure you're staying on topic and not baiting/flaming, please. :)

Seriously TFP, that was crude and disgusting, this is a site with kids on it, lets try and be appropriate, eh?
Lakad Matataaag!
Normalin, normalin.

Lieutenant Kotaro

Postby john9blue on Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:16 am

The Fuzzy Pengui wrote:I did like the post though, sailor...surprisingly (although it's not just a globe i get to play with...there's much, much more.

. . . . .

:shock: :shock: :shock:
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Postby cena-rules on Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:27 am

john9blue wrote:
The Fuzzy Pengui wrote:I did like the post though, sailor...surprisingly (although it's not just a globe i get to play with...there's much, much more.

. . . . .

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Im shocked as well

TFP, you need to close brackets. No sweeties for you this week
19:41:22 ā€¹jakewilliamsā€ŗ I was a pedo
Lieutenant cena-rules

Postby Iliad on Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:10 am

Kotaro wrote:
sailorseal wrote:

Seriously TFP, that was crude and disgusting, this is a site with kids on it, lets try and be appropriate, eh?

Kotaro-would you kindly and quietly sit down and shut up. Can't stand moral police.

We'll make all the euphemisms and innuendos we want.
Private 1st Class Iliad

Postby gloryordeath on Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:07 am

A sadly overdue congrats to the new mods and a fond farwell to Twill you have been great man thanks for all your help and hard work. I will miss you and CC has a big set of shoes to fill. =D> :cry:
The Society of Cooks Train a cook today battle an officer tomorrow! Making good players great! viewtopic.php?f=341&t=74468

xiGAMES Member

Lieutenant gloryordeath

Postby Woodruff on Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:06 am

Kotaro wrote:Yawn what a hilarious post there Jbrepttlip! I mean hey, we won't mention the fact that I posted in this thread, and you, Owen, and Timminz all seemed to mysteriously start posting afterwords. Btw, flame wars is down there, perhaps you should keep your posts to the community guidelines. However, I must admit, your baiting is getting better! Good luck with, you may oneday be a not terrible writer!

Why ARE you still here, Kotaro? I thought you'd given up on this site forever? You were walking away, or some such?
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby porkenbeans on Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:28 pm

gloryordeath wrote:A sadly overdue congrats to the new mods and a fond farwell to Twill you have been great man thanks for all your help and hard work. I will miss you and CC has a big set of shoes to fill. =D> :cry:
Your sig is frickin hilarious.
But I must disagree with you on twill leaving, as being a bad thing, if it means that we get a professional in here that knows how to do the job properly. :D
Lieutenant porkenbeans

Postby sailorseal on Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:30 pm

porkenbeans wrote:
gloryordeath wrote:A sadly overdue congrats to the new mods and a fond farwell to Twill you have been great man thanks for all your help and hard work. I will miss you and CC has a big set of shoes to fill. =D> :cry:
But I must disagree with you on twill leaving, as being a bad thing, if it means that we get a professional in here that knows how to do the job properly. :D

Wait is seems you have insulted him and complimented him in the same statement.
What?
Cook sailorseal

Postby Kotaro on Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:33 pm

sailorseal wrote:Wait is seems you have insulted him and complimented him in the same statement.
What?

No, young sailor, he's complimenting glory's sig, and then insulting Twill, saying that, Twill was unproffessional because he didn't instantly side with porker the thread spammer, and that this new guy is a great thing, because bringing someone that doesn't know anything about the site, doesn't know all of our rules, and isn't experienced with this site, is much better, because he thinks the new guy will see porkers 20 or so threads about n00b farming and instantly ban King_Herpes.

At everyone else trolling this thread, get a life.
Lakad Matataaag!
Normalin, normalin.

Lieutenant Kotaro

Postby The Fuzzy Pengui on Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:35 pm

porkenbeans wrote:

Twill is a professional or he wouldn't have had the job in the first place. I can't think of anybody who could have done the job better while he was CM.
Gilligan wrote:I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME
My stepmom locked the bathroom door
So I opened the lock with my shoelace
Corporal 1st Class The Fuzzy Pengui

Postby jpcloet on Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:47 pm

Twill did a lot more than most people will know. He will be missed. I was fortunate to get a game with him recently in the Whac-A-Mod event and enjoyed the game with him.
Sergeant 1st Class jpcloet

Postby porkenbeans on Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:39 pm

Kotaro wrote:
sailorseal wrote:Wait is seems you have insulted him and complimented him in the same statement.
What?

No, young sailor, he's complimenting glory's sig, and then insulting Twill, saying that, Twill was unproffessional because he didn't instantly side with porker the thread spammer, and that this new guy is a great thing, because bringing someone that doesn't know anything about the site, doesn't know all of our rules, and isn't experienced with this site, is much better, because he thinks the new guy will see porkers 20 or so threads about n00b farming and instantly ban King_Herpes.

At everyone else trolling this thread, get a life.
You are close to being correct, Katoro.
You were doing fine up to your 3rd. comma. Then you veered off, When you went on, to try to put words in my mouth. I am perfectly able to speak for myself.

You also tend to exaggerate a lot. Or as some might say, lie a lot.
I would like to see you provide the links to these 20 threads started by me, about Noob Farming.

You also mentioned the fact that our new Sheriff may not know this site, and intimated that this is a bad thing. You are too young, too stupid, or both, to realize that an outsider is what is needed. He is NOT a part of any click or clan. He will no doubt be able to bring, non biased and professional moderation to CC. I am sure that Lack made this change for a reason. There are many grown-ups here I'm sure, that along with me, are hoping to see, that this change, will be a good thing indeed. :D

Oh, one more thing. -King herp is not a bad fellow, after all he did play by the rules. It was those rules that I and others were, (and some still are), on a crusade against. It all boils down to the fact that we wanted the leaderboard to reflect skill at the game of "RISK", NOT who can multi-cheat and farm the best. 8-)
Lieutenant porkenbeans

Postby Iliad on Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:54 am

The Fuzzy Pengui wrote:
porkenbeans wrote:

Twill is a professional or he wouldn't have had the job in the first place. I can't think of anybody who could have done the job better while he was CM.

Really?

I for one know many who could've done a better job. A rather old sock or a a slightly undercooked piece of meat for example. A blind deaf and mute frog. A long decomposing corpse. Anyone.
Private 1st Class Iliad

PreviousNext

Return to Announcement Archives