Conquer Club

"New World Order"Clan seeks members

Old information and materials.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

"New World Order"Clan seeks members

Postby captain.crazy on Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:24 pm

Conspiracy theories? Survival suggestions? social networking?

I want to start this clan / usergroup. we can of course, play games, but mainly, I want to discuss with like minded people about the coming of the NWO on this site, which is all about world dominance. This is to be a SOCIAL clan.

PM me if interested. I am looking for 9 initial members.

Thanks,

================
================
captain.crazy
jay_a2j
Kotaro
2dimes
LED ZEPPELINER
Simon Viavant
kylegraves1
Juan_Bottom
Dancing Mustard
Haggis_McMutton
Snorri1234
Last edited by captain.crazy on Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:12 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Lieutenant captain.crazy

Re: New World Clan seeks members

Postby jay_a2j on Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:43 pm

I'm in.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby Kotaro on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:16 pm

If you turn out not to be a multi, I'm in ;)
Lakad Matataaag!
Normalin, normalin.

TheJonah wrote:I`m not really that arsed. Just supporting my mucker.
Captain Kotaro

Postby captain.crazy on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:23 pm

Kotaro wrote:If you turn out not to be a multi, I'm in ;)

Im not a multi.
Lieutenant captain.crazy

Postby jay_a2j on Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:27 pm

captain.crazy wrote:

Im not a multi.

Our cover's blown! :oops: (Let the mods waste their time and resources checking out our ipc addresses)
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby captain.crazy on Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:36 pm

jay_a2j wrote:
captain.crazy wrote:

Im not a multi.

Our cover's blown! :oops: (Let the mods waste their time and resources checking out our ipc addresses)

Is this really that much of a problem?
Lieutenant captain.crazy

Postby joecoolfrog on Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:49 pm

A group of like minded wackos discussing their paranoia safe from the eroding affects of common sense....... =D> =D> =D>
Brigadier joecoolfrog

Postby captain.crazy on Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:02 pm

joecoolfrog wrote:A group of like minded wackos discussing their paranoia safe from the eroding affects of common sense....... =D> =D> =D>

Are we not free to do such things? I don't think that Puppet Obama has written that law yet.
Lieutenant captain.crazy

Postby joecoolfrog on Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:31 pm

captain.crazy wrote:
joecoolfrog wrote:A group of like minded wackos discussing their paranoia safe from the eroding affects of common sense....... =D> =D> =D>

Are we not free to do such things? I don't think that Puppet Obama has written that law yet.

Of course you can but it simply demonstrates the weakness of your convictions that you are not happy to debate openly. Hardly surprising though given that infantile dig at Obama, think he can control a Canadian owned internet forum do you.....sigh
Brigadier joecoolfrog

Postby captain.crazy on Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:09 pm

joecoolfrog wrote:
captain.crazy wrote:

Of course you can but it simply demonstrates the weakness of your convictions that you are not happy to debate openly. Hardly surprising though given that infantile dig at Obama, think he can control a Canadian owned internet forum do you.....sigh

I think I have demonstrated a willingness to debate my convictions openly in the much ado forum. I was under the impression that some of you would rather not discuss it, since you find it so sheepishly boring. If you want to be in the group, just say so. I don't have a problem with that. But my goal for this user group is to is to share information, discuss the verification and refutation of conspiracy claims and to create an overall mutually respectful environment for it. Should I put you on the list?
Lieutenant captain.crazy

Postby john9blue on Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:13 pm

joecoolfrog wrote:Of course you can but it simply demonstrates the weakness of your convictions that you are not happy to debate openly.

You could say the same thing about the GH, about JF, about the Heavy Dancers and about Get Out And Push. What's your point? Or were you just being a jerk? :roll:
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Postby joecoolfrog on Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm

john9blue wrote:
joecoolfrog wrote:Of course you can but it simply demonstrates the weakness of your convictions that you are not happy to debate openly.

You could say the same thing about the GH, about JF, about the Heavy Dancers and about Get Out And Push. What's your point? Or were you just being a jerk? :roll:

I agree that they are all pathetic groups stuffed with people that just need patting on the heads, insecurity I guess is the reason.
Brigadier joecoolfrog

Postby captain.crazy on Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:10 pm

joecoolfrog wrote:
john9blue wrote:

I agree that they are all pathetic groups stuffed with people that just need patting on the heads, insecurity I guess is the reason.

It looks to me like you are the one patting yourself on the head... Why don't you just go back to sleep?
Lieutenant captain.crazy

Postby joecoolfrog on Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:13 pm

captain.crazy wrote:
joecoolfrog wrote:
john9blue wrote:

It looks to me like you are the one patting yourself on the head... Why don't you just go back to sleep?

Yes nice line in gibberish, now post something that means something :roll:
Brigadier joecoolfrog

Postby captain.crazy on Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:21 pm

joecoolfrog wrote:
captain.crazy wrote:
joecoolfrog wrote:
john9blue wrote:

Yes nice line in gibberish, now post something that means something :roll:

Thanks for the sentiments, but you are useless in the grand scheme. All you are capable of is snide remarks and insult. You are now on ignore.
Lieutenant captain.crazy

Postby Kotaro on Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:25 pm

joe, I have no problem with you, but can you go away? You've made it 100% clear you do not wish to be apart of this group, so why not walk away? It'd be nice if a thread about organizing for strategy didn't get locked for trolling because you have nothing better to do.

captain, I only said as much as a half joke. However, for someone that I now realize has never actually played New World, it's kind of interesting that you would choose that map. Nonetheless, I don't care enough to have you checked out. So lets get to some damn recruiting!
Lakad Matataaag!
Normalin, normalin.

Captain Kotaro

Postby captain.crazy on Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:28 pm

Kotaro wrote:joe, I have no problem with you, but can you go away? You've made it 100% clear you do not wish to be apart of this group, so why not walk away? It'd be nice if a thread about organizing for strategy didn't get locked for trolling because you have nothing better to do.

captain, I only said as much as a half joke. However, for someone that I now realize has never actually played New World, it's kind of interesting that you would choose that map. Nonetheless, I don't care enough to have you checked out. So lets get to some damn recruiting!

I didn't know that there was a New World Map. This is more of a social group. But if the New World map is cool, I'm game. :)
Lieutenant captain.crazy

Postby captain.crazy on Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:30 pm

Kotaro wrote:joe, I have no problem with you, but can you go away? You've made it 100% clear you do not wish to be apart of this group, so why not walk away? It'd be nice if a thread about organizing for strategy didn't get locked for trolling because you have nothing better to do.

I see what is going on here. I am talking about making a social user group that is for discussing the New World Order. Not the New World map. I haven't seen that one yet... I have only played 4 maps so far. That one does look cool though.

Still want into the clan?
Lieutenant captain.crazy

Postby Kotaro on Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:31 pm

Might as well ;) Information should be interesting.
Lakad Matataaag!
Normalin, normalin.

Captain Kotaro

Postby jay_a2j on Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:55 am

captain.crazy wrote:

I see what is going on here. I am talking about making a social user group that is for discussing the New World Order. Not the New World map. I haven't seen that one yet... I have only played 4 maps so far. That one does look cool though.

Still want into the clan?

The New world map is cool, especially with fog. :D
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Re: "New World Order"Clan seeks members

Postby Wolffystyle on Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:32 pm

Um... I want to join a clan that focuses solely upon the New World map. Furthermore, I want continual bedlam and chaos.... I don't want or need any order, I like fog, rain, blitzkrieg attacking, sacrifices et. al.

I may start the New World Tempest clan....

Look out! You'll never know when NWT is coming...
moe wrote:Matted with hair, armed to the teeth, swift as the noble beast his screen name so "lovingly" embodies.. . ..

Wielding a hot dog in one hand and a fedora in the other. . . . .
Brigadier Wolffystyle

Postby captain.crazy on Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:18 pm

Wolffystyle wrote:Um... I want to join a clan that focuses solely upon the New World map. Furthermore, I want continual bedlam and chaos.... I don't want or need any order, I like fog, rain, blitzkrieg attacking, sacrifices et. al.

I may start the New World Tempest clan....

Look out! You'll never know when NWT is coming...

Shooo... go away! Scat!!!
Lieutenant captain.crazy

Postby captain.crazy on Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:43 pm

bump: Still looking for members!
Lieutenant captain.crazy

Postby Juan_Bottom on Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:25 pm

captain.crazy wrote:bump: Still looking for members!

Having formed, and led a clan or two in my time, I can help you out with that. The smartest thing you can do to recruit is to put a link in your sig for this thread. Everytime someone reads a post you make anywhere, they will see the link. I had been trying to get enough people to join the GH for over a month when I added a link in my sig. After that we had enough people within two days!

Also, this thread belongs in "create join a clan" not general callouts.
And why are you naming the clan "new world order?" It's like you're part of it or something!

And a big middle finger to Joe for what he said about the GH. :|
Sergeant 1st Class Juan_Bottom

Postby captain.crazy on Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:59 pm

Juan_Bottom wrote:
captain.crazy wrote:bump: Still looking for members!

Having formed, and led a clan or two in my time, I can help you out with that. The smartest thing you can do to recruit is to put a link in your sig for this thread. Everytime someone reads a post you make anywhere, they will see the link. I had been trying to get enough people to join the GH for over a month when I added a link in my sig. After that we had enough people within two days!

Also, this thread belongs in "create join a clan" not general callouts.
And why are you naming the clan "new world order?" It's like you're part of it or something!

And a big middle finger to Joe for what he said about the GH. :|

Thanks, I will do that. I think that the name of the clan will change... it will likely be the conspiracy theory clan or something like that. Not sure who joe is or what GH is though... thanks.
Lieutenant captain.crazy

Next

Return to Callouts Archives