Winners: anonymousguy54 & Heart of Space
Welcome to the 1st Annual "Triple Double" Feudal War Tournament, hosted by
beersurfer and waynef100!
The NBA playoffs inspired us to start this annual tournament. What better way to watch the NBA than with a beer and Conquer Club? So grab a teammate and a frosty brew, flip on the TV and fire up the computer... the tip-off begins soon!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS OF THE TRIPLE DOUBLE FEUDAL WAR TOURNAMENT:
ANONYMOUSGUY54 and HEART OF SPACE
4 MONTHS OF ENDLESS FEUDAL... VERY WELL PLAYED
TOURNAMENT GAME PLAY
- Number Of Players: 54 (27 teams of 2) + 6 alternates (3 teams of 2)
- Game Type: Doubles
- Map: Feudal
- Play Order: Sequential
- Spoils: Flat Rate
- Reinforcements: Chained
- Fog of War: Yes
- Round Length: Casual (24 hours)
TOURNAMENT PLAY AND RULES
- Tournament consists of three doubles teams playing the best of three games in round one and round two. The team that has the most wins in their best of three will advance to the next round. If after three games there is a tie, a fourth tie-breaker game ("overtime") will occur. The winner of the overtime game will advance to the next round.
- Round three ("the playoffs") will consist of 3 teams playing the best of five games. If after the five games there is a tie, there will be an overtime game between the top two teams. The winner of round three will be the 2009 "Triple Double" Champion!
- If a player is unable to join a game due to another player's foe list, send a PM to the organizers immediately. We will contact the user and ask they remove the foe. If a requested foe is not removed within 24 hours the team that failed to remove the foe will be dropped and an alternate team substituted.
- Each player will receive a PM with their game numbers, passwords and required team numbers to join. Each player will have 48 hours to join their games and select the appropriate team number to join. If a team fails to join in time they will be dropped from the tournament and an alternate team substituted.
- A list of teams and players will be available below. Check back throughout the tournament for updates and standings. The tournament winners will not only receive fame and glory, but a personalized banner image declaring their victory.
- Round One: 27 teams
- Round Two: 9 teams
- Round Three: 3 teams
REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN TOURNAMENT
- You must be a premium member of Conquer Club to join this tournament
- Basketball is a team sport. You must enter the tournament as a doubles team and have a team name
HOW TO JOIN THE TOURNAMENT
- Reply with your team name and team players (screen names). The first 54 players to respond and be accepted will be considered "in" the tournament. 8 additional players will be used as tournament alternates should the original players not be able to play round one
- Your tournament status will be listed below
- You will receive a PM when the tournament begins
PS. if you do not give us your TEAM NAME before the tournament starts "WE WILL GIVE YOU A NAME AND YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT"